Film?

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that there is a slight chance that Film can be gay? Is it true? I heard that he had this pimp and old man pimp who help him out when he wasn't the star yet. I heard again that film gave a say that he didn't know what or who that man is. Then i heard that the pimp got mad and bust out saying that they had major hot rocking interesing history.... Is it true? Tell me no! Because he is too cute to be gay?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Once again, we have the "gay" rumor about stars once more. didn't we have this disscussion on Mos once, but it doesn't matter about their sexuality. We like them because they can act and make us feel what they feel.

juicee

sarNie Elites
wow, i'm surprised you guys haven't heard of this yet - it's pretty big news around thailand right now. Whether he is gay, straight, bi, transgender it doesn't really matter. But I'll fill ya in and you guys could make up your own minds...but i'll condense it, if you guys want everything in detail go to Interlove...

okay, it all started when there was this rumor that some sia bought him a house. Well technically it's his parents house and the guy bought the house and transferred it back to film's name - essentially giving hima the house. Of course film denied it. Then later he said that the guy was a friend of his mom. Well at this point, no one knew who the businessman is yet...well not until Dara Daily, which is owned by RS Promotion, of course, revealed that the businessman in question is Sia Ode. They also printed a story on the old dude, but left out some parts, convienently....So the dude threatened to sue. He also gave film 7 days to come out and tell the truth and apologise or he'll sue...

ne ways, so Sia Ode holds a press conference and tells about his relationship to film. They met two years ago at a Songkran function that Sia Ode was holding. Sia ode hired dan and beam to preform and RS threw in Film as a bonus as well. After the concert film goes up to Sia Ode's hotel room to see him to give him an autograph copy of his album as well as a note saying "thanks for inviting me, see you again soon" along with film's phone number.

Okay so Film's family was in some kind of financial crisis. Film's father lost the house to the bank in Oct '05. And yes, at that time he was already a famous figure in the entertainment industry (but you have to remember that famous doesn't equal rich). his house was being auctioned off, so he went to ask Sia Ode for help since they wanted the house, but didn't have enough money. So Sia Ode bought film's house for 2,390,000 baht.

here's the house in question

On Film's birthday in Nov, Sia Ode decided to give the house back to Film as a present. But it was never offically transferred to film's name yet...The ownership of the house wasn't transferred to film's name until January. after the trip they took to hong kong together. And yes, they stayed in the same room - but i think it was in different beds. So guess what happens in HK that resulted in the transfer of ownership? Well...someone said "I love you" to someone else. Who is that someone? None other than Film.

plane ticket

All credits to Interlove. Credits P'Orn for the pictures and a lot of the info....

juicee

sarNie Elites
But Film didn't only get a trip to Hong Kong and a house. Sia Ode also gave him two credit cards.

which of course Film could use, but Sia Ode would pay for...

Moreover, Film's mom also got diamonds. And Film got his dream car - a mini copper.

Sia Ode also said that he spent 7 mil baht in Cash on Film. Oh yeah and he got a set of drums.

So then film come out with a press conference also. He said that Sia Ode didn't spend 7 mil on him. And that he never asked for anything, but sia just buys it for him. He said that he only accepted help from sia because he was in a deep financial crisis. He thought he was mature so he didn't go to RS, but instead accepted help from the sia. He just said that he was too busy working to return any of Sia Ode's call (the last time they talked was on Feb 14 - Val's day). Also, film said that he is way too busy to have a face to face with Sia Ode. Moreover, Film said that he has paid some of the money that was on the credit card already - Sia Ode denies it.

It must also be noted that Sia Ode has repeated over and over that they only had a brother relationship. And that their relationship was nonsexual. In fact Sia Ode reveals that Film has a girlfriend already. Who is this supposed girlfriend? Is it Yardthip who he keeps having rumors with? Nope. It's Fine from Grammy.

And in a strange twist of faith, Fine was recently caught having ice cream with Peck. But when they asked Peck if anything was going on between Fine and him, Peck said no, Fine already has a boyfriend.

So who could this boyfriend be? Film? Well one of Fine's friends confirmed that Fine and Film are going out and that they have been since before they got into the industry.

ne ways, film never came out and apologized to sia ode. sia ode said that he wanted to teach film to take responsibility and that he shouldn't run from his problems. and in his latest interview sia ode is apologise for the damage that he did to film's rep.

Credits to P'Orn @ Interlove ka.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
this is like the dumbest thing that someone could do to Film thinking that by doing this Film would go back to him and take care of him...i mean come on after this who wants to take care of you...for you to cause them such pain and then expect them to return your affection...

Mai*

sarNie Elites
danny said:
this is like the dumbest thing that someone could do to Film thinking that by doing this Film would go back to him and take care of him...i mean come on after this who wants to take care of you...for you to cause them such pain and then expect them to return your affection...
[post="109846"][/post]​
The sia's reasons for going public was not to get Film crawling back to him, it was to teach a coward a lesson :shock:

juicee said:
But Film didn't only get a trip to Hong Kong and a house. Sia Ode also gave him two credit cards.

which of course Film could use, but Sia Ode would pay for...

Moreover, Film's mom also got diamonds. And Film got his dream car - a mini copper.

Sia Ode also said that he spent 7 mil baht in Cash on Film. Oh yeah and he got a set of drums.

So then film come out with a press conference also. He said that Sia Ode didn't spend 7 mil on him. And that he never asked for anything, but sia just buys it for him. He said that he only accepted help from sia because he was in a deep financial crisis. He thought he was mature so he didn't go to RS, but instead accepted help from the sia. He just said that he was too busy working to return any of Sia Ode's call (the last time they talked was on Feb 14 - Val's day). Also, film said that he is way too busy to have a face to face with Sia Ode. Moreover, Film said that he has paid some of the money that was on the credit card already - Sia Ode denies it.

It must also be noted that Sia Ode has repeated over and over that they only had a brother relationship. And that their relationship was nonsexual. In fact Sia Ode reveals that Film has a girlfriend already. Who is this supposed girlfriend? Is it Yardthip who he keeps having rumors with?

Adding More!!! Be Patience...
[post="109842"][/post]​
Damn Juicee :loool: why didnt you share all this with us at Spicy? lol I dont think I've seen all this yet :loool:

natty

Chubs
i boggles my mind how people can feel so sorry for film and think he's innocent in all of this.. i guess when you adore, you just see nothing but white..

but anyways juicee.. in the latest latest interview didnt sia sorta admit that it's more then brother and sister and that he denies it at the beginning cus he didnt want to damage film's rep of being gay?

juicee

sarNie Elites
danny said:
[post="109846"][/post]​
i don't think it's the dumbest thing. It's not like film is all innocent either. Film needs to learn to take some responsibility for his actions. Grow a pair and be man. this isn't the first time that he didn't take responsibility for his actions. Remember the yardtip incident? he was the one who sent her the flowers, yet who did he throw the attention on? the girl - saying she called him, so he sent her flowers - please he's making her sound desperate. not so gentlemanly. and what happened after yardthip decided to retaliate, then he finally came out and apologize. so maybe this time he'll get it.

and please don't look at this all one-sided. Even if we are to believe film that he never asked for the stuff that the guy gave him....well you know what? Well I'm wondering who held a gun up to his head and forced him to take all of the stuff? Greed - that's what. Oh and no lame excuese that he did it all for his family since he's such a good son and he's gatunyu cause that's just hard to swallow. I can understand taking the house - that's might be justifiable in my book. Personally i would have more dignity than that - but that's neither here nor there. But I don't see how having drums, a new mini coop, going on shopping sprees in hong kong, or buying his mom diamonds is helping his family fiancial crisis in anyway.

No one is truely innocent here.

I'm sure if this Sia Ode is famous and hot, then more people would side with him.

Neways, here are more pictures of Sia Ode & Film together

...in Hong Kong....

....tum boon...

sia ode & film's mom

juicee

sarNie Elites
natty said:
i boggles my mind how people can feel so sorry for film and think he's innocent in all of this.. i guess when you adore, you just see nothing but white..

but anyways juicee.. in the latest latest interview didnt sia sorta admit that it's more then brother and sister and that he denies it at the beginning cus he didnt want to damage film's rep of being gay?
[post="109861"][/post]​
yeh i think he did allude to that.

you know what i find funny film was playing Fine, Yard, and Sia all at the same time..

natty

Chubs
juicee said:
yeh i think he did allude to that.

you know what i find funny film was playing Fine, Yard, and Sia all at the same time..
[post="109882"][/post]​

:lmao: maybe yaad knows that's why she kept denying him :lmao:

juicee

sarNie Elites
oh yeah i almost forgot one thing. well if you're a film fan, then you'll know who momo is. momo, his cat, who film said was a present from one of his fans, is actually a gift from...Sia Ode!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I thought I read in kapook that he came out confessing the truth.

I remember when I read this one article in gossip. How sia ode said "what does he want from film's parents? What do they have that he want from them?"

Heheh that's right... He gave the house and etc to film not to film parent.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
juicyfruit said:
big new! the sia watever must to love him so much... :shocked:
[post="109886"][/post]​
:loool: and Film must love Sia Ode a lot too, they spent a lot of quality time together and they both seemed to enjoy one another's company :wub: