FINAL CHANGE!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry peeps but this will be the final change..Honwichai Kawee is going for a wait and the next lakorn after 'Pra Tinawong' for sure sure is still 'Sung Tong'...This saturday (which is a friday for us) there going for a fitting and doing a shoot for the lakorn...And I have the cast for everyone now..! But the story line changed..Instead if having 1 pra aek nang aek all the brother in laws and sisters are pra aek and nang aek..Which is confirmed already that all of them will be pra aek/anng aek so in total there will 7 couples in the lakorn...And those in the lakorn will be..Starting with ladies..

Aom..Au..Yam..Tong..Namfon..Cartoon and Myde (the middle Tipmonta which she will be playing as Rojana..

As for males...

Tar...Phone..Lek..Num (the 3rd brother from 4 Yord Goo Marn)..Ton..Wit...and the guy that will be playing Sung Tong will be new...

So yep..In total theres 7 couples..The story line changed..And from what Au said the old version there were 2 good sisters and the rest were bad..Same goes for this one but at the end they all turn good since all of them are pra aek nang aek..But Au plays as the good sister and she will get bossed around..And the rest of the sisters besides Rojana are all bad..As for the guys there are some bad some good at the beginning also..

So anyways..Au said since they changed the story line the whole casts has to go pray because this is a legendary folk tale so they have to have a ceremony so nothing bad happens to them..Anyways..Narmtip Siemtong will be in here too..The one that played as 'Suwunlayka' in Glor Petch..AND the nang aek from Tepsingh-Intrajuk will in it too..Also A Pairoj Sungvoribut will be in it too....So pretty soon we'll see photos..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
She doesn't...Because she has a contract with another company..But if they hire her then she will come back even if she don't have a contract with them anymore..And its also because they need 7 girls for the lakorn..

XO_MAii

sarNie Egg
who's pair up with who cause i saw a pic at club.yimsiam.com/memorable of yam and phone and i try to find what boran lakorn what it was but there was no topic on it can some go to club.yimsiam.com/memorable and take a look at it . it's on the homepage you'll see it right away.
thanx ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
She doesn't...Because she has a contract with another company..But if they hire her then she will come back even if she don't have a contract with them anymore..And its also because they need 7 girls for the lakorn..

haha i guess they decided to hire her for dis lakorn since there not many boran star these day . There like wat 6 boran star??

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
omg!!! again..so its really tat movies..well okia..i guess it'll bee ok..cuz they are chagin it a bit..but then..where james.....lol..well hope dis borean doesn't suck...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh.....so i'm guessing aom gets with tar...and phone gets with au and yam gets with lek i suppose?.....ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whos the main couple

Phon

sarNie Adult
But its about time they dress normal. for the girls and the guys I give them a thumbs up for that. Finally dressing like thai not korean chiense indian style. But the brother in laws why are they indian, chinese, northern thai and even kek mon dress alike? Cant all the guys dress like a normal prince? Phone is one of the brother in law and he dress normal why cant those guys dress normal to?

they already change the storyline. this one they are making some of the girls and guys good. in the old version ch7 from the 80's all the brother in law were bad. they were the main bad guys who try to kill sungtong. and I heard this version going to be long very long becuase the sungtong boy wont grow up fast. And the old version the sisters and bro in law all got punish for doing bad things to sungtong and rodjana beside 2 sister that were good. And having 7 pra ake and nang ake I dont understand becuase its sungtong not gropetch 7 see. They ruin all the remake already just cross your fingers they wont ruin this story to. they already change the storyline so cross your fingers and hope for the better.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i guess ann already update the pix anyways the pairing are ok but wish aom would be with p-boy sapol

XO_MAii

sarNie Egg
They should really find a new partner for Aom, Au, Fon,and Lek cause Tong play the mother alot of thai boran and she should stick with that.
Aom come Tar ( 4 me) is ugly. i mean buakaew jak kort he keeps on getting beat up what kind of a prince is he. Buakaew and her kids was like stronger then him. Aom should be with boy or James. Au somebody else PLEASE... Fon she i think new should have a partner that cute not that guy who plays the vampire in Kror guy yasit . I say Aont or somebody else . Lek he could be with any girl but Tong look like his mother more than a wife ( 4 me).

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea only yam+phone are the cutest couple fans in thailand should voted and debate who gets who since alot of borans are boring need to boost up by making it better and getting good couples

Phon

sarNie Adult
yep thats the new pra ake and nang ake. and the contact thing its boran 2007 lol. is it me or the more i look at the pra ake and nang ake picture's they kinda look alike. are they brother and sister like bee and boy? lol or is it just me? lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
yep thats the new pra ake and nang ake. and the contact thing its boran 2007 lol. is it me or the more i look at the pra ake and nang ake picture's they kinda look alike. are they brother and sister like bee and boy? lol or is it just me? lol

i guess they tryt o match themup...lol/...but no there not..gosh wat is wrong wit these peeps..i don't not like most of the match...omg