FINALLY going to thailand...

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
YES YES YES, finally my dreams coming true! i'm going to thailand to kidnap Tik and Aum! :spin: :spin: :spin:

what to do in thailand and where's the best place to " bump" into thai celebs... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oooh I remember when my time came of going to Thailand hehe. I spotted one in Siam Paragon and on that day they were actually having a movie thingy that Pinky, Cee, Amy etc were going but I didn't know about LOL but I spotted Sara (Paul's ex) instead :lol:

Central Plaza and all those shopping places are the external chances you can get in meeting them, its pretty hard since you'll probably be too busy shopping, lol that's what happened to me. Or go the places that has events going on... or the Airport (less chance, more so depending on luck) I met Four Mod at the old Airport in Thailand lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
look out for ads for ongoing/upcoming events. lots of events are held in da big malls like central ladprao. siam always has somethin goin on too

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
great 4 you....mee, i'm going next year...then i'll try to capture bie...:)...^_^...awww...can't wait till next summer to see them...i think don't u see a lot of lakorn filming during that time cause my principle love thailang and goes there every year...he sometimes where them if it was a cuture show day...so i wish if i go i could catch bie n have a lilo chat with him...aww...that's so sweetie..know i can't wait... :wub:

noungning

Heartless
when i was there met more of them in central world... didn't intentionally go to see them, but went shopping and they were just all over lol.

the next place is proably the movies, i saw a few that just went to see movies, or those to open a movie they are in. major world cineplex... crap i forget which location haha i think it's rachayotin.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
great 4 you....mee, i'm going next year...then i'll try to capture bie...:)...^_^...awww...can't wait till next summer to see them...i think don't u see a lot of lakorn filming during that time cause my principle love thailang and goes there every year...he sometimes where them if it was a cuture show day...so i wish if i go i could catch bie n have a lilo chat with him...aww...that's so sweetie..know i can't wait... :wub:
if you do get to go thailand and have a chance to meet bie, make sure you take plenty of pics of him for me too, k? love that guy!

since i will be finish with college this December, i'm planning to find a full time job soon and hopefully save up my $ and THEN GO TO THAILAND w/ my parents.

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
thanks for all the suggestions fellas! the thing is that i will be going to thailand alone and i dont know if i should go with tour groups or just rough it out myself...i think i want to rough it out myself..=)

i just remembered that Tik is in the jungles now, does anyone know which jungle? where's aum filming...=)

i dont want to shop ( hate shopping) ...i want to go there and eat deep fried bugs and ride elephants

thanks again!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
if you do get to go thailand and have a chance to meet bie, make sure you take plenty of pics of him for me too, k? love that guy!

since i will be finish with college this December, i'm planning to find a full time job soon and hopefully save up my $ and THEN GO TO THAILAND w/ my parents.

of course i will...he's like my p'ek.. :lol: i will not miss a pix... :wub: oh gosh i can't wait till next year..

noungning

Heartless
thanks for all the suggestions fellas! the thing is that i will be going to thailand alone and i dont know if i should go with tour groups or just rough it out myself...i think i want to rough it out myself..=)

i just remembered that Tik is in the jungles now, does anyone know which jungle? where's aum filming...=)

i dont want to shop ( hate shopping) ...i want to go there and eat deep fried bugs and ride elephants

thanks again!
don't worry! u can do all that in bangkok :lol:

on some good days an elephant will tap u on ur shoulders in bkk. i'm serious!

haha but if you're looking for the trekking etc... u might wanna go to chiang mai and that's not really where the movies stars are lol...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

thanks again!
if u wanna go ride a elephant try not to do it in bkk. i feel sorry for those elephants they're not in their habitat and look real weak :( deep fried bugs um u'll probably get more variety outside of da city.

sooo, the shoping mall is the target for stars huh...
especially siam (central, paragon....) if ur in da siam area u'll see one or 2 :D they do events in mbk (mahbuunkhrong) sometimes too. i don't like dat place though. oh yea um bie's a singer so he might have mini concerts in pubs/clubs so u should check out his schedule if he has one posted at his site

if ur goin to thailand just to see stars then u have to pay attention to events ads. check at their official web sites to see if they have upcoming events anywhere. but don't forget to experience thailand too. there's real pretty places there.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Well when i was there in 2000 & 2004, I never got to meet any stars. Wished I had though. The closest to a famous person that we met was a Lookthung Singer when we went in 2004, her name is Angkana Khunchai. She knows my aunt who was also visiting Thailand from France. She took us shopping in Mukdahan, where she did a lot of bargaining for us.

We also went to Khao San Road in Bangkok, we didn't run into any stars, but there's a lot foreigners who go there to eat and shop. We went at night, and it was booming with a lot of people and it was fun.

There's this one mall that we went to but i can't remember the name, but it was like 4 levels to the mall.
the 1st level was the food section, like a grocery store, and other food that they sold, more thai food, and they had a cd section on this floor too, 2nd and 3rd floor were clothes and what not, and the 4th floor had entertainment stuff, like games and arcades, restuarants (mainly the types of restuarants that we have here in America (such as pizza hut, we ate there, and their sizes compared to ours is not the same), they also have a swimming pool area on the 4th floor.

Just thought you might want to go to these places even though you might not run into any stars.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh khao saan. thai people don't like khao saan. it's a tourist area. it might be a good place to get souvenirs though

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
THANK YOU ALLL FOR YOUR GREAT IMPUTs, ILL BE SURE TO REMEMBER! Im deff not going just for the celebs but it does make me a bit giddy knowing that P'Aum and p"tik are within tangible distance!!! :spin: :spin: :spin:

unfortunately i wont be able to spend that much time in thailand...my main destination will be Bejing and from there I plan to sneak away from my parents and fly off to thailand at the crack of dawn before they catch me...so i think my maximum stay in thailand is for about 3-5 days...i chose to stay in krung thep not out of choice but because I don't speak or read thai and Im there alone so i figure it would be safer to stay in a city where at least english is used..=)

i deff wanna hit the floating market, ayutthaya, ...too bad no time for phuket or chiang mai!!! maybe next time!!
if anyone you guys are gonna be in thialand around April let me know, we can meet up and stalk down some celebs!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

solin

sarNie Adult
Good luck to you and have lot of fun !
I go to thailand so many time but never see stars...except one time at the Siam Center when a movie were shooting.
I think each time I am more focus on enjoying my stay than to look after stars :p
Normally I must return this summer but I choose to go to Canada with my brother