Finally~JonBenet's Killer Arrested

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I remember 10 years ago, when a little girl of the name JonBenet Ramsey found dead in her home. If you are not familar with JonBenet's story, she was a pagent queen at age 5. At age 6, she was found in the basement of her Colorado home, strangled to death. Her parents was sure there was an intruder. Others then suspected her father, later her mother, and then her brother to have killed JonBenet themself. Earlier this year, Patsy Ramsey (JonBenet's mother) had died of cancer. She took to her grave not knowing who had killed her daughter back in 1996. But finally a warrant was out for John Mark Karr, when arrested in Bangkok, he confessed to being with JonBenet the day of her death, but stated it was "an accident". Yet, he is just a suspect in her death at this time.

This story really has an effect to me. Since i tried to follow the story 10 years ago, and i would still watch dateline premiers on it and not anyone knew who was behind it. I can only imagine what she went threw while getting strangled/choked to death. She was only 6 yrs old. I have a 4 yr old...and would never want to think anything like this could happen to any of my babies.

Here's what has been on the news this morning in the US...click below.
JonBenet's Suspect

L

lalalek

Finally his ass is arrested....yes i have also been following this case too...it's crazy how he say's that it's an accident....psst at him! finally this is dunzo, i'm happy....thanks for the news Sandy..but dang if this was 10 yrs ago then i was 11yrs when all of this happened :blink: wah i'll be watching out for my kids too since there's crazy people in this world :shocked:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Me three. Its just sad that Jon Benet's mom is no longer alive to see justice for her daughter. Though at least the police told her before that they did have a suspect in mind.

Yeah, there's just evil people in this world.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Finally an arrest... I was very young when the murder took place, but when I first saw a movie on this case I became intrested and actually looked up the case because we all know movies and the real deal are different..but I've always been following this case and I must say I'm glad they finally caught the killer and an accident? what accident in the world would explain strangling a poor helpless child.. nothing absolutely nothing at all...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i think you guys should keep following this news because everything in the story is very contradictory... just reading it from one article to comparing articles to one another

to me the story just doesnt fit... i thought it was questionable when they first announced it without the guys name and the more information that comes out the less i think it is believable... but thats jus me

if this guy did have something to do with it im sure hes not the only one involved and that the real story will never be known

Monk33

sarNie Egg
how can you accidently strangle someone? I don't follow this case but i bet it was more like a molestation kind of thing that led to the strangling. Are people born evil or do they become evil?

slee00

sarNie Adult
I am with all of you. Jonbenet was sooooo pretty! And with allt his news, I was shocked to find that Patsy Ramsey dies in June of this year! Man, I must watch too much lakorns in June to not tune in to the news on TV! Sad that she didnt get to see this...but good that she cleared her name before all this....She was a suspenct in this..u know.

Another case I followed closely was the Laci Peterson Case....I felt and still feel everybody's pains in this case! Scott Peterson can rot in jail for always for killing Lacy and their unborn child! The thought makes me sick!

akanin

sarNie Elites

Alright, my sympathy and condolences do go out for the Ramsey family, may Jon Bennet and her mother rest in peace, and *please forgive me in advance if I offend anyone.*

*deeps breath* y'all ready?

All of this coverage over the Ramsey murder for the past decade or so has really pissed me off. Why in the world is it that one little girl gets all this coverage, and yet, there are countless other children/people who are missing, abused, or even murdered in this country and around the world....and yet for the rest of them, nothing? The majority of them shall remain anonymous to the rest of the country...just another number, another statistic.

So why is it that Jon Bennet's story gets more coverage/airtime/effort? Is it because her story sells more headlines? Gets more ratings? Is more sensational? Or is it because she came from a well-off family and BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE (Little reminder, she does have blonde hair and blue eyes, and yes, she was a beautiful child)? Even if all these reasons and more are true, does that make it right?

Same kind of thing with the whole Natalee Holloway episode (rich-white-girl-missing-in-Aruba). That very same time period that many news stations/newspapers/magainzes/charities devoted their time, money, and effort to sensationalize, capitalize off of and "help" spread the word of this missing girl, there was one other young woman that went missing as well. But unfortunately for her, she wasn't kidnapped in Aruba...no no, just here in the continental United States...oh, and yeah, she was BLACK. Does anyone reading this even know her name?

Sure, stories like Jon Bennet's and Natalee's may sell more than stories of kidnapped/murdered minorities...but is it really just the media's fault? Or are we, the American people whom the media caters to more to blame?
Once again, my condolences do go out for the Ramsey family, for the Holloway family, AND for every other family out there whose loss is equal to theirs.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
actually the guy they have ... they arrest just to keep the public safe.. but they havent proved anything yet.. so you guys shouldnt have such a high expectation on it yet... I wonder how her parents die i heard they just passed away ... oh and akanin .. you know why jonbenet's story is always in the headline because the cops contaminated some of the evidence and did not take all the pictures.. it was unsolved.. sure there's alot of cold cases.. but this case was big since it was recent.. and it became unsolved... i wonder why they didnt use the supernatural people hahah =P

akanin

sarNie Elites
Here is some news about him.

1. He's american
2. He is in Thailand
3. His DNA matches what was found at the crime
4.He will be transfered to the USA
5. He has confessed to some of things at the case
6. Sex offender
7. His name is Mark Carr
8. He is a teacher(2nd grade)

He has emailing people telling details about the murder.

They have known about this guy before Patsy Died, but they kept hush hush.

Her mom (patsy) died in june... just a little to early to see her name be cleared finally.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
akanin said:
Here is some news about him.

1. He's american
2. He is in Thailand
3. His DNA matches what was found at the crime
4.He will be transfered to the USA
5. He has confessed to some of things at the case
6. Sex offender
7. His name is Mark Carr
8. He is a teacher(2nd grade)

He has emailing people telling details about the murder.

They have known about this guy before Patsy Died, but they kept hush hush.
Her mom (patsy) died in june... just a little to early to see her name be cleared finally.

[post="159731"][/post]​
how can the DNA test come out so fast?? I just saw a LIVE NEWS press and they havent done any testing yet.. he just confessed.. that he was there when it happened.. but the media also said that he said that he picked her up from school that day... uuuhhh it was CHRISTMAS no school.. so we cant trust the media until some of the inside authority speak up... oh and the email .. it was sent for 3 years already to a guy that is BIAS and is in favor of the ramseys.. so I'm not sure about.. have you seen the guy??? he looks a little off huh? the "suspect". All in all.. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty... so stay tune!!! ^_^ I'm excited..

akanin

sarNie Elites
I meant to say that "If his DNA matches the ones found from JonBenets undergarments that the FBI used against her own parents...that will be the main key to solving/proving Karr's guilt in this case!"

sindy

sarNie Egg
akanin said:
I meant to say that "If his DNA matches the ones found from JonBenets undergarments that the FBI used against her own parents...that will be the main key to solving/proving Karr's guilt in this case!"
[post="159741"][/post]​
Thanks for clarifying. I didn't think the DNA tests were done yet. I can't wait to see the results of this... really wondering if he's the killer or not. He said "I was with JonBenet when she died" and stated that "her death was an accident"... but never really stated that he "killed" her. We all assume from his statement that he was the one that murdered her.. especially since he confessed to drugging her and raping her. It really makes me wonder why he finally confessed after all of these years. On the news, it says that he is being held by the Thai officials for other offenses in Thailand.. theories have been that he doesn't want to go to the Thai prison so he's confessing to a US crime because he thinks that he has a better chance through the US court systems. Not sure how true or realistic that theory is.. but I'm sure we'll find out.

Na

sarNie Hatchling
that guys said " I love kids" What the hell he say he loves kids when he actually murdered one? dam this betta be the last murdered in thailand.. or our fellow thai people will start murdering too!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Nathlie said:
that guys said " I love kids" What the hell he say he loves kids when he actually murdered one? dam this betta be the last murdered in thailand.. or our fellow thai people will start murdering too!
[post="159809"][/post]​
It didn't happen in thailand. It happened in colorado? well the U.S. He just happen to be in thailand right now.

Na

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
It didn't happen in thailand. It happened in colorado? well the U.S. He just happen to be in thailand right now.
[post="159813"][/post]​

yeah I know but he was arrested in Bangkok.. I think its a bad influence on the thai peeps!

sindy

sarNie Egg
Nathlie said:
dam this betta be the last murdered in thailand.. or our fellow thai people will start murdering too!
[post="159809"][/post]​
Not really understanding what you mean ja. The murder happened in the US. Thailand is only involved because he fled the US and is trying to find a job in Thailand as a 2nd grade teacher. He was orignally arrested in Thailand for other offenses... Somehow through that arrest, the confession of the Jon Bennet case came about.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Nathlie said:
yeah I know but he was arrested in Bangkok.. I think its a bad influence on the thai peeps!
[post="159815"][/post]​
I think thailand has their share of murder too.. so I don't think this guy will influence anything new.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Its not over yet.

There's a good chance that he's lying. Nobody knows right now. Just give it a few more days.

I believe the guy knows the Ramsey family and so things sounds believable. The media is just printing alot of nonsense about this. As for his DNA.. They say the crime scene was a mess in the investigation (10 years ago) and that alot of people came in and out. So even if his DNA was found, it wouldn't be conclusive..

Too many unknowns today.