First Scar

AiRukHlubLove

sarNie Egg
But I think it doesn't have to be dating it can be secretly loving someone who doesn't love you.It'll create a scar in your heart too that will hurt more than anything that is sharp.Everyone at least experience their first scar.:/

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
But I think it doesn't have to be dating it can be secretly loving someone who doesn't love you.It'll create a scar in your heart too that will hurt more than anything that is sharp.Everyone at least experience their first scar.:/
I agree with you...
it only hurts the most because you've never experience that feeling before nor know how its going to feel, and when the cut finally comes your way...
thats why first cut is the deepest.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
oh yea i totally agree. first scars are the deepest. it's hurts bad. just got it a few months ago too and man i'm not going to lie but it was so much of a kdrama like. now my walls are even higher than before. all i got to say is, stay single for as long as you can, you don't need a guy/girl to complete yourself. but for some reason if you do, please don't fall for them unless they're willing to catch you and when you fall, please don't fall hard cuz you just never knows. anything can happen.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
From my experience, my second cut was the deepest. I was hurting much much more because I believe I loved him more.