Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen

listen to the background song, while reading it. CLICK ME

'-_=-=Secrets=-=_-'

Ann Narrator:

why does people keep secrets? what was their truly intention? why the one itself cant even express how it felts like falling from the depths of abyss? out of nowhere.... the person i'd met 6 months ago.... was the person whom awake me, release me from the sight of confusion....

but they intentionally keep secrets because they dont want to hurt the person to get to know what they really feel about it.

[settings of the five sisters]

Narrate continues:

(referring to Ann's settings, Ann was looking at her engagement ring but at the same time was listening to sound she always wanted to hear.)

sure enough to choose whom you really want to be with... but the heart only knows and can tell if you'll see that person again....

(referring to Aff's settings, over viewing the seashore... crying alone, silently.)

the feelings still remains... it will never change, never wanted to lose hope. for that person will always come back to you.

(referring to Rita's settings, embracing the guy she only knew that she wanted him to stay.)

if there's something you wanted to say.... say it.... before its too late. the person who change you and knowing there are lot more things out there to know rather hating the whole world.

(referring to Ploy's settings, running in the downtown, out of breathe. finding...)

maybe you knew the person in a wrong foot... not only being patient and forget what the person had done to you. but soon you'll realize you needed him most.

(referring to Pat's settings, wearing a simple white dress... accepting the love of the person.)

the only thing you wanted in the world was there something who care's about you. being blind in the eyes of your family and lost, but there's always someone whom can always gave it you...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG!! it's so nice especially with the music... I can exactly imagine the five sisters...
I'm already loving it... more pls... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
play the background music while reading CLICK ME

'-_=-=Lies=-=_-'

Ann Narrator:

i carved the word "Lies" to my heart, this is just a reminder to show me just what my life is full of. i asked myself what is love? unblinking lies to all ourselves, where the moon reflects our sorrows. for a moment in our deceitful world, we felt so happy pretending it was nothing. but these lies tearing us apart. but the only person we wanna believe is if they truly show their hearts to us.

[Settings of the Leading Men]

Narrate continues:

(Ken's settings, he was still at airplane. waiting for the plane to landed, but at the same time he was listening to his favorite song)

lying itself is very most tortured part of our lives. will you just express your sorrow on something and never tell that person that you actually love her? when this will end? how many secrets do you have to keep? how many lies you have to make?

(Aum's settings, he was at the bar drinking all alone by himself.)

torturing your innocent soul, realizing that you have just lost the love that you already have.... you've lost it because of your ego. why do you always have to listen to yourself? why dont you have to listen to what the person says? is it because love betrayed you?

(Rome's settings, alone in his office. he cant concentrate on working because he was only thinking one thing.)

misunderstanding, a thought that person he knew learn something.... but when will you try to accept as being itself? when will you try to accept that the person will never change? was change outside is important then changing at heart?

(Chakrit's settings, hugging someone....)

why does the people always sees the bad image? why does the person you loved never appreciates what you do? why doesnt people try to see that you're changing? why do you have to fall to the opposite ones? why not fall in love with the person who's same as you?

(Por settings, sitting beside him to his brother at the plane.)

obedient, being patient and loving brother. but why there's always hatred in your heart? was it because you cant get over with the past, turned into jealousy and didnt know when will it heal over.... when will you feel that you have been cared again? will you find it in other person?

nikki1786

LizQuen
so sad...I feel like I wanna cry right now...I'm already addicted to your story, ate nikki!!! :lol:

i will spoil you don.... :lol: the background music has a connection with this story.... :) that's why i've decided that everytime im going to update this... i will put a background song.... :) i hope you like it... :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Each person has their own issues here... poor Aff... she seems so alone.

background music had a nice touch.. it's good so far.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like the bg music....i love this already...so many love triangles...i can see there is going to be a lot of drama....5 sisters....and they are all so pretty....i can't wait^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 1=-=_-'

he threw the ring at the riverside.... he just wanted to forget everything he knew, everytime he hold his ring, everytime he sees it. it just reminds of the woman he loved, the only thing had left is the violin that she treasured most. he took out in his pocket the piece that she composed two years ago, it was the piece that she made because of 'not' loving him.

"was my love gone all wrong? why are you torturing me like this?", the man cried at the river side. kneeled down, crossing his arms upon his shoulders. he buried himself from mourning of his sadness because he lost the person he treasured most despite of not loving him back. he crumpled the note piece, the piece that indicates of not loving him and died because of him.

his love died together with the woman he already lost, it will never rose again. it will never be, the love that turned into hatred; the love rotten by its own hatred.

------------------------------------

prestigious people whom attended the engagement party of Ann Thabchumpon and Aum Atichart. the two founders of the textile silk industry wanted to pass down their legacy to their children.

though Ann and Aum havent get a chance to get to know each other for long, they seemed to accept their parents wishes.

1 month ago.....

Ratsami and Anchali Thabchumpon invited Chiangsai and Adung to have dinner in their mansion. also, the parents both wanted their children to meet, specifically for their daughter Ann and Atichart's only son Aum.

as Ann came down the stairs, the Atichart family were please to see their future daughter-in-law...

Anchali: Ann dear, dont you wanna greet Mr. and Mrs. Atichart?

Ann: good evening...

Chiangsai: good evening... (he smiled and turn his head to Ratsami) Ratsami, just as i thought... you really have nice and pretty daughters...

Ratsami: come and sit here (offering her daughter a seat beside him)

Adung: hun, our son... why he's always come late...

Chiangsai: he's still finishing some documents in the office. dont worry, i already told him to come here after work.

Anchali: i bet you will like their son Ann... he's very intelligent and a very nice young man.

Ann just smiled because she really didnt know what to say about. she didnt expect that her parents wanted her to meet the guy she's going to marry. they should have told her first...

meanwhile at Atichart's building. the phone rang three times, Aum answered the phone because his secretary already left.

Aum: hello?
Aff: Aum, let's go...
Aum: i can't... i have to meet someone important.
Aff: i see... when will you be free again?
Aum: how about this... after i had dinner with my parents tonight. we'll go out.
Aff: i think... i cant go out later. i have curfew today and my parents will have visitors tonight.
Aum: ok, well then, how about tomorrow?
Aff: ok, deal...

as he dropped the phone down, finally he was finish from what he was doing. he arrange the document files put it in his suitcase. he change his clothes because his father remind him to wear something casual, tonight he'll meet the person that he's going to get marry. he wonders if she's beautiful as the girls he meet...

-------------

at the Thabchumpon mansion...

Pat and Ploy just got home, they have to go home early because of their father's guest, they sisters have to be there for their father's command. it was something important.

Ratsami: oh, here are my precious daughters... (the parents look at the entrance door, where Pat and Ploy just came in)
Adung: what a lovely daughters you have... (they smile at them...)
Anchali: Ploy... Pat... dont you wanna greet Mr. and Mrs. Atichart?

as Pat and Ploy greet Chiangsai and Adung, after that they excused themselves to go change their dress. Ann also excuse herself to come with her sisters and be right back when the dinner is ready.

--------------------------

they chat around inside their room, as both Pat and Ploy change their clothes, Ann was just sitting at the bed... confuse and worried at the same time, she doesnt know why she has to feel nervous.

Ploy: hey... why Mr. and Mrs. Atichart here? (she asked Ann.)
Ann: uh... i have a feeling that its about the marriage that their planning...
Ploy: marriage? you mean Aum's gonna get marry? with whom?
Ann: you know Aum?
Ploy: yeah... we always see each other in the office, but we never get a chance to talk. i think Aff knows him.
Ann: Aff....
Ploy: wait... with whom he's going to get marry?
Ann: i dont know... but i have a feeling- (before she could continue, Pat get out of the bathroom and continue what she have to say)
Pat: Aum's going to get marry our dear sister...
Ploy: how did you know?
Pat: yesterday, i heard dad was talking to Mr. Atichart, inviting him and his family to come and discuss about Ann and Aum's marriage...
Ann: why you didnt tell me? i was speechless while i was sitting there all the time...
Pat: i didnt know that you wanted to know...
Ann: i need to talk to mom first.... (she get up and was about to open the door but Ploy stopped her)
Ploy: wait... why dont you talk to them right after dinner. besides there's nothing to worry about, i think Aum is nice...
Ann: but at least i need to ask about something...
Pat: Aff... why dont you ask her...

right, maybe Aff knows something. Ann would like to ask what's going on with their parents setup with the family. is she really going to marry this guy she had never seen before? she felt like left behind by her sisters, they knew about Aum Atichart... but she hardly dont know him at all.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.. more plz.. ann going to get married wit aum.. hahaaha.. aff is
the only person who knows him more.. i like it already

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 2=-=_-'

Anchali knock on the door as she sees her three daughters chatting around.

Pat: Mom! (she smiled to her mother sweetly as she approach and give Anchali a hug.)
Anchali: what do you girls talk about?
Pat: oh, nothing... it was ab-
Ploy: mom, is dinner ready?
Anchali: yes, that's why i came to call on you and also... Ann... Aum is here already, he wants to meet you.
Pat: yikes~! your husband-to-be is here already! (teasing her sister)
Ann: Pat~!
Pat: im gonna go down first to check it out... (she got out first as Anchali watch her youngest daughter went down stairs)
Anchali: let's go now... i dont wanna feel embarrass to our guests, they're might hungry already.
Ann: Mom, aren't we going to wait for Aff and Rita?
Ploy: yeah?
Anchali: Aff just called and got caught in traffic jam... with your other sister... you know she never calls nor comes early... (referring to their sister Rita)

their sister Rita always come home late, the one who always argued with their mom and dad, the one who's hard headed and never listen to what people say. Ploy and Ann always know that Rita will never change, for Ann's understanding, maybe Rita was hiding something to herself only and never tells. for Ploy's side, she's always the intruder never accepts advices nor opinion of other people, she knew that Rita will never win over her if they were fighting. besides they were never close sisters.

----------------------------------

Rita was staying at Chakrit's pad, being bored already. she wanted to hangout and get wild like they did the other night. they were both lying on the bed and was hugging each other, a few hours ago they just had a wild moment. though this was not the first that they did, for her, she doesnt know if Chakrit was really serious with their relationship.

Rita: Krit... (trying to wake him up)
Chakrit: what??? (felt annoy because she woke him up)
Rita: i gotta go now...
Chakrit: what? why? i thought you're going to stay here for awhile... (he yawned)
Rita: i've already stay here for one day... look at the time? its already 7PM~!
Chakrit: 7PM??? are you serious??? (he look at his wristwatch to see if she was right.) Oh, no~! (he get up all of a sudden and trying to dress up as fast he can)
Rita: why? what's happening?
Chakrit: i have an operation today, i cant be late...
Rita: see.... that's the effect of the alcohol you drank yesterday. i guess your patient will hate your smell... (she got in to the bathroom, seducing Chakrit to come and take a shower with her.)
Chakrit: sweetie... i dont have time to play with your games right... its really emergency.... i gotta go...
Rita: so you're leaving me? (frowning, crossing her arms)
Chakrit: (he come closer to her as he gave her a kiss to her forehead) im tempted... but i cant... (he smiled at her) i will see you tomorrow... oh, by the way... just leave the keys in the mailbox... (then he opened the door as he went away)

------------------------------------------

Ann came down the stairs, she finally meet him. her husband-to-be, the man her parents talking about, with the way he looks... he's so manly and she wasnt expected to meet him like this... she thought of something else... she was expecting to meet a naive guy, afraid of something... but why does she thinks of that kind of man? maybe because she was dreaming about it. but Aum Atichart was not the man she was expecting, with his looks... his eyes wanted to clash hers... she's even more feel nervous of the way he looks to her, but he smiled all of a sudden. a combination of his red lips to a smile that he just shown to her... it was warm and sweet.

Chiangsai: Ann, this is our son... Aum Atichart. (he tapped to Aum's shoulder)
Aum: good evening... im sorry if i was late...
Ann: uh... no... you're not... (she smiled at him) its okay...
Aum: so... umm.... i always heard about you with your father...
Ann: i see... i guess my father talks about my clumsiness.
Ratsami: not only that... (he tried to joke around and both Aum's parents laugh)
Chiangsai: i guess its time for our children to get to know.
Anchali: well, why dont we have dinner first....

as both families went to the dining room, seeing Ploy and Pat standing and waiting for them.

Ann: by the way, these are my sisters... Ploy and Pat. i heard about you and Ploy seeing at each other at the building and my youngest sister Pat here... is graduating in college...
Aum: nice meeting you Pat. (he smiled at Pat, then Pat smiled at him back) oh, yeah... i know her... (referring to Ploy, then Ploy smile at him)
Ann: actually i still have my two sisters coming...
Aum: i see... (as he sits to his chair beside Ann's seat)

both Thabchumpon and Atichart family start eating.

finally she got home already in their mansion after being caught in the traffic jam. Aff was so tired about it and now as she came home, she still cant get a rest because her father has guests that she has to meet. her mom told her over the phone that these guests were very important and both families has to settle something. what kind of settlement that her mother was talking about, she was clueless then.

as she got out from her car, she saw a familiar car park infront of their house.... which is very similar to one of her close friends. he was the guy who always have time for her, she admit that she really likes this guy and maybe if there was a chance that he'd court her... she wont bother to say yes. she's a typical person who wants to meet someone who has same likes as her, like being compatible with each other. though they've hangout for how many times already, they both didnt consider it as a date because it was never a date... but rather a hangout with two friends who are very much the same with personality. she never get bored when she always hang around him, tomorrow... she cant wait to see him.

as she got inside the mansion, she head to the dining room where their servant told that her family was in the dining room together with the visitors. as what she expected, their 12-seater dining table has only 4 seats left and only Rita and her was the one was missing out to this dinner with the guests. but she knew Rita never joins these kind of delightful dinner. but the one that surprise her more, was him..... Aum was there eating with their family and sitting beside with Ann.

"Aum....", the family looked at her and even Aum's parents parents look at her. with her reaction, Aum responded "Aff...". they were surprise to meet all of a sudden after when she just talked to him over the phone awhile ago... she didnt expect him to see here... in her own house.

Anchali: you two know each other?
Aff: huh.... uh.... yeah, i know him.... along time ago....
Adung: i see... well, then such a small world...
Aum: WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS for so long but i didnt know she was you're daughter... MR. Thabchumpon...
Ratsami: oh, please... dont call me like we are in the office, why dont you start calling me 'DAD'... since we are going to be one family soon... (he smiled at him)

did Aff heard it right? "DAD", "ONE FAMILY"... what's this all about dinner thing? she was confuse at the moment, standing infront of her family and his family. her heart beats faster, like she never felt this way before.

Anchali: Aff, dear... why dont you sit and join us for dinner...
Aff: huh? uh... yeah... (but she was still standing and felt like her feet dont wanna sit facing Aum.)

as the conversation continues.

Adung: oh, Anchali... we should start to asking the designer some wedding dress for Ann...
Anchali: oh, sure... i think that would be a great idea... you should come along Ann... so that we will know how it fits you...
Pat: i wanna come too...
Anchali: dont you have classes tomorrow?
Pat: no... im already done with my thesis... (as she smiled at the two mothers, they really enjoyed how much Pat was being sweet and such a little brat of the family)
Ratsami: Aff... aren't you going to eat with us?
Aff: huh? uh.... yeah.... i'll join. i just need to get dress first.

she hurriedly went upstairs, mix feelings that she has right now and confuse at the same time. "a wedding dress for Ann? Aum's going to marry my sister? but why?", she keep asking herself. something's wrong about the situation she just witnessed at the dinning room... that Aum being part of the family? that the man she secretly like was going to marry her own sister? but why her sister? why not...... her????

chenling

sarNie Adult
fantastic banners my dear, really makes us want to read...I can't wait until you post more...this is such a wonderful plot you've set up so far, really leaves the reader wanting more!!!! MORE!