Food Network

sarN

sarNie Granny
That all ? I must be the only one that have a motive then, learning to cook are requirements to prey on young men HAHAHA , lure them in by cooking dinner at the house ^^^

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I like salmon too & avocados. Back then when I eat avocados, I would eat them with condensed milk or sugar, not so healthy at all lol. But for many years now, I eat avocados by themselves. Oh and back then I would cut an avocado right in the middle but for a few years now, I cut it sideway, much easier to get the seed out lol.

@cecilia - most of the videos you posted up are from Byron lol. I like this recipe because the avocados serve as bowls, less bowls for me to wash :loool:. Pretty neat that the avocados serve many purposes lol.

@sarN - my mom says the same thing. Does this goes for women too? Lol...I want a guy to cook for me than me cooking for him lol.

I hope I find a man who is not a picky eater & a guy who I don't have to trap by my cooking hahaha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, man eat like pigs loll I have two brother who complain I cook to little , baby bro love American food & the other brother love Asian & then my parents who eat only fish if possible . I have to cook three different dishes at time! I love to cook fishes though, there so many different way to perpare it , bake , soup, fry , stream , ect , I learn most of my cooking from the temple since I was 10 years old but I advance while living overseas, I learn how to use Indian ingredients & they have hundreds of spice . I use to cook for wedding/temple/funeral in the village where resources and cooking equipment isn't like our kitchen in the state lol. I don't want to brag but all the men in the village want to marry me lolll , I'm telling ya ' learn to cook good food!

cecilia

Staff member
You don't need to do that to keep him ... if he loves you he'll eat whatever you make or can't make lol

Zoe, I like his recipes because they're always simple and easy to make.