Foolish Heart [[Chapter 7-B & COMMERCIAL MODE]]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
yea.. agree with you... if she did not fall for him, she won't feel anything when near him.. can't wait for your next updates.. hehe

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Great update. I can totally imagine everything between them because your descriptions are excellent.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 6

Phaibun just got home, but Ying wasn't around. he bet that she's still at work... overworking herself again. the pad was empty as usual and he's all alone. he wish to see his wife someday to get home early than him, he wish to see that his wife preparing some dinner for him. he wish to see that she would fall for him and forget about his brother soon...

he asked himself when will that ever happen.

meanwhile, even though Ying's friends had some brunch from her pad. half of the day still serves as her working hours, she's checking out the tailor's area if how was her designs... since it has to be ready soon. checking her list at the same time, running errands from Simla's area where she's assigned for finance and asking Tida's advice if what she will add to her designs.

after those busy hours, she finally went to the last person where she needed to if how's her own models for this upcoming show. Daeng's area seem to be more busy and hectic than her area though. they're currently setting up the stage and her friend was talking to the light director.

her friend was busy as usual, talking to his crew and so she waited for her turn even if she needed to go home early as possible. she thought about Phaibun for a minute, he's maybe at home now. asking herself if he had eaten already. she stared at her wristwatch, she don't know why she's concern about managing her time. of course, the first reason would be... she doesn't want Phaibun to worry about her, second she don't want to argue with him again just because she was late.

the third reason came...

Daeng shouted at the other models, why they're not following instructions. Sumalee approached him. Ying suddenly feel aloof when she came and she even smile at her. she's sitting at the corner while watching her husband's ex-girlfriend discussing some matter on Daeng.

she heard her friend agree with her by revising the positions of the models. then Daeng went to talk to the models. while Sumalee watched him and the other models. she then turn around and approach her.

Sumalee: hi...
Ying: hey...
Sumalee: everyone's busy now...
Ying: yeah...
Sumalee: aren't excited? this is your show.
Ying: im quite nervous.
Sumalee: oh... you shouldn't be. your designs are good-
Ying: but im a stylist. this is supposedly Tida's show.
Sumalee: they say give the chance to others. this your show and i think this is just the right time to show how good you are.
Ying: thanks... (she keeps staring at her watch.)
Sumalee: are you in a hurry?
Ying: a-a bit... im planning to prepare a dinner for-
Sumalee: i see... for Phaibun.
Ying: (she actually dont know what to say. it seems like she doesn't have problem at all while mentioning her husband's name.) Lee, can i ask you a question?
Sumalee: yeah... what is that?
Ying: is it true... that.. -that... that you ended your engagement with Phaibun? is that reason why he's mad at you?
Sumalee: (she heard some small laughs and she wonder.) Ying, you could have said im his ex-girlfriend, it was way to easier to mention. (she bluntly smile as she don't know what to react or feel.) i ended up with him because simply i am being honest to myself. we don't have any closure though. he doesn't want to see me, i dont care... that's it.

"i choose career over him...", she stood up and leaves her as she went back to the stage together with the models. Ying still didn't get a clear answer, that's what she thought. on the other hand, Sumalee wasn't sure what she's honest about... she certainly dont want to fail in this career. this what makes her busy and though she love being focus to her work. there's always something missing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a long day of work, Ying end up going home. Daeng was busy and so she decided to leave. as she just got home, Phaibun's asleep already and a dinner left just for her. she smiled as she appreciates how he waited for her, but other than that... she remember what happened to them all over again. she wanted to forget it...

she change her clothes before taking her late dinner that he prepared. wearing her usual PJs, she went to the dining table and gets some food. as she turn around, she almost got carried away as Phaibun was standing at the kitchen.

Ying: sh**! you scared me.
Phaibun: do really have to come late?
Ying: there are other things i needed to prepare for the show.
Phaibun: you should have called.
Ying: sorry i forgot. wait a second... i didn't wake you up, right?
Phaibun: no. i got up to get some water, i just had a nightmare...
Ying: that's bad. what did you dream?
Phaibun: if i say i dreamed about you, would you believe me?
Ying: no.
Phaibun: just as i thought.
Ying: what did you dream about.
Phaibun: nevermind, you won't believe me anyway.
Ying: okay...

"i just hoped that we could work out our marriage... ", she heard him whispering as he went back to the couch. Ying then suddenly remembers about last night, it still bothers her for some reason. "Phai, there's something i want to discuss about...", she said.

he got up and she sat right next to him. waiting for her to say what is about.

Ying: it's about last night... i... i... we.. we were both drunk. i didn't mean to-
Phaibun: are you telling me that it was nothing?
Ying: well, it was unexpected.
Phaibun: even if i was drunk, i was aware of what's happening between us last night.
Ying: because you're a guy. you could have either stop yourself or me. i wasn't in the right condition.
Phaibun: you couldn't remember what you said last night? you said you will start forgetting about my brother?
Ying: because i think that was the right thing to do-
Phaibun: see you remember.
Ying: i never said i didn't remember anything last night! i was saying that what we did last night was unexpected and i dont want it to happen again!
Phaibun: Ying, we are married. im your husband and you're my wife. it's just normal.
Ying: no it isn't!
Phaibun: tell me why?

she dont know what to reason out. she cared for him but other than that... what happened last night wasn't supposed to happen. he was waiting for her answer...

Ying: be... because... because i don't want to get pregnant yet! (was that valid reason, she asked herself. of course, she like kids but the point is she's not ready.) what happened between might give us a problem...
Phaibun: like what?
Ying: work? our careers. you know how much im always busy with my work. you're busy and i am busy, don't just see how it makes sense?

he stood for silent and don't know what to say. he actually couldn't believe that just slipped from her mouth. and what he had thought... was a false. he was wrong about her. very wrong.

"i understand. you should go sleep now... and don't worry, what happened between us will never happen again", he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day was just another busy day for work. but she woke up and saw Phaibun preparing some breakfast for the two of them. she wonder if he's mad about last night of their discussion, but as far as she can remember, he was very calm and said that she doesn't have to worry anymore.

Phaibun: good morning.
Ying: go-good morning...
Phaibun: have some breakfast before you go to work.
Ying: Phai... about last night-
Phaibun: im not mad.
Ying: really?
Phaibun: (he nods and smile at her.) i just want you to know how much im very understanding of our situation... to you.

she finally smiles and joined him for breakfast. but someone's knocking impatiently while they're having breakfast at this very hour. Phaibun opens the door and it was his brother's Thor.

Phaibun: Bro, what's up?-
Thor: can you help me?
Phaibun: about what? (he looks like he's in a hurry.)
Thor: (he entered their pad.) Mae... she's leaving.
Phaibun: what?
Thor: we had a fight last night.
Phaibun: about what???
Thor: it was my fault. i didn't mean to be mad at her-
Ying: what's happening?
Thor: it's about Mae...
Ying: why? what happened to her?
Thor: she's leaving and going back to the States.
Phaibun: and???
Thor: she break off our engagement.
Phaibun and Ying: What!?!

they look at each other and didn't know how to help him. Phaibun wondered why this happened all of a sudden. Thor explained everything how Mae ended their engagement. Ying and Phaibun tried to call Mae's phone but her phone can't be reach. she turned off her phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

because of the problem occurred at home. Ying was late as usual from work and same goes with Phaibun who has an important meeting with the CEOs of the company, his dad and Ying's dad. Thor requested him not to tell their father what happened between his brother and Mae, he also believes in Thor that he could fix this relationship with her. so he just make up an excuse.

Chatri: that sounds reasonable.
Phraisong: since they just got married, i think our son needs more than a leave. right, Phai?
Chatri: i do have plans on giving them a Europe trip, don't you just love that, son?
Phaibun: President Nakpradith and President Supasawat. im not really asking for an out of the country trip. im just asking for a leave.
Chatri: but this is a gift. just accept it.
Phaibun: a one month leave is too long. plus, Ying has an event.
Phraisong: ah, yeah... i heard about that too. so how many weeks do you prefer?
Phaibun: maybe 2 weeks.
Chatri: are you sure?
Phaibun: im really sure.

after he asked for a leave, now what problem has left is for his brother. he still dont know how to help him though, but he's concern about his family always and his brother, he can't just let it repeat what happened to him from the past and happens again to his brother right now. so unreasonable for breaking off their engagement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ying couldn't concentrate from work. she's worried about Thor, his fiance's phone is still cannot be reach. she tried calling Mae but her phone is still off.

Daeng showed her the models that would come out with the outfits she designed, though how busy she was. she still couldn't work properly.

Daeng: girl, is there something wrong?
Ying: huh?
Daeng: you seem not listening...
Ying: nothing... im just thinking about something else.
Daeng: about what?
Ying: Thor has a problem.
Daeng: what kind of problem?
Ying: it's just that Mae, his fiance break off their engagement.
Sumalee: what? Mae ended their engagement!?! (Sumalee joins them.)

Ying couldn't told them the exact reason, because even her she doesn't know why Mae ended her engagement with Thor. But Sumalee then started to share about Mae. yes, she knows her. "every single women in this earth, us of course. of course, there's a part of us being a bitchy and Mae's image is not just an all sweet type and naive like you see in movies or dramas!", she started.

she finds out from Sumalee, that Mae's a spoiled one. she act so sweet towards the other people, but at home she's not very nice. she's demanding "...and i think she's one lucky girl who won a jackpot like Thor. because i certainly know Thor, he's nice and very understanding...", Sumalee said.

Ying remembered what Phaibun said to her, that he was trying to understand their situation and her of course. she realize that its not Thor only who's very understanding, but the brothers.

Sumalee: unlike, Phaibun...
Ying: what about him?
Sumalee: sorry to say this, we all know that we broke up already. but if i would explain my side, one of the reasons i broke up with him is he's just 360 degrees different to Thor. if Thor's understanding, well, he is not.
Daeng: how can you say that?
Sumalee: Ying, if you think you're lucky to have him... then that's good to hear.
Daeng: why are you saying that to Ying. of course, she's lucky to have him.
Sumalee: im just telling my side.
Daeng: even if you two broke, if i am Phai's wife, it's still awkward to hear it from you. you're the ex-girlfriend.
Ying: Da... it's okay. (she don't know why it gave her a weird feeling when Sumalee shares the pessimistic side of Phaibun. for some reason, Daeng was right... it's awkward to hear it from her.) bu-but i think... Phaibun changed. he doesn't treat me like how she treated you before.

Sumalee then didn't response. maybe Phaibun really change, but she's still sure that something has never change. she bet that he's still mad at her, they never had a closure. she dont know if she has to feel jealous if Phaibun treats Ying in different way than her.

Ying got home so early and didn't expect to see Thor there. he was sitting at the living room, she then approach him. "Thor... are you alright?", she sat right next to him and tapped his back.

Phaibun: you're early... (he didn't expect to see Ying to be so early, he also notice his wife's hand tapping his brother's back.)
Ying: (she stood up.) what about you? i got home... because... because...
Phaibun: you're worried. me too, i even ask for a leave.
Thor: what?
Phaibun: if you need company, we're always here for you.
Ying: ye-yeah...
Thor: no, guys... you don't have to do this much.
Phaibun: do you want us to fly in the States to get her back?
Thor: uhh... you don't have to go that further. i can fix this.
Phaibun: oh, c'mon. i even took a leave just because of you.
Thor: did you told dad?
Phaibun: no...
Thor: thanks.

Ying saw the brothers being so close. it's been years since she haven't saw that bonding, Phaibun was in the States and she only sees Thor since her college days. the last time she saw this bonding was they were still little. she definitely sees Phaibun as the kid she saw years ago.

Thor at least felt relief as Phaibun's making his atmosphere trying to be in a good mood. the two brothers were laughing and Ying, she decided to make some snacks for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a take out dinner, the three of them had another around of chit-chat, remember the old days when they were kid. but Thor give them some time together since they just got married. he always wanted to give way to his brother, he wanted his brother to be happy.

at the park, Thor excuse himself to buy some drinks and the two were left sitting at the bench... watching the stars. it seems corny with the two of them watching it together. then Phaibun looked at her and she look at him, wondering why he was staring at her.

Ying: is there something on my face?
Phaibun: no. (he sighs.)
Ying: what are you look at me that way?
Phaibun: i was just wondering... maybe this has what i dreamed about last night.
Ying: the nightmare?
Phaibun: if Mae decided to end her relationship with Thor... this is your chance now.
Ying: chance of what?
Phaibun: to get him.
Ying: why did come up this topic all of a sudden.
Phaibun: you know what, i am very understanding... i would be happy if you could tell me honestly.
Ying: honest to what?
Phaibun: if you're having a hard time with this marriage, we can always end it up. you'll also get your man-
Ying: shut up...
Phaibun: why?
Ying: just shut up. i don't want to talk about that now.
Phaibun: you mean to say we can talk about this some other time?

Ying don't understand him, why of all a sudden he came up with that topic. she also don't know the answer yet, but they are both aware... especially him. he knows how she loves Thor, but isn't admiring also meant you love that person? does that mean all this time, she's only admiring Thor?

----------------------------------------------------------------

"hey... hun. how is there.... nah... i just called because i miss you... im with my brother and Ying right now... i see... when will you get back then?... next week?... okay then... im gonna call you later, there's a call waiting... bye... i love you", he switch the phone to the another incoming call, it was Pet at the other line.

Thor: Pet, what's up?
Pet: how was it?
Thor: i think they're getting along now.
Pet: getting along??? you sound so unsure...
Thor: i still don't get it, why do we have to put this act?
Pet: just go and pretend.
Thor: i just called Mae...
Pet: did you told her?
Thor: later i will...
Pet: Thor, try to stay there for a few days until Mae gets back.
Thor: i still don't get it why we are doing this.
Pet: just follow my instructions and tell me the updates... okay?
Thor: fine.

Thor turned off the phone and went back to see the couple. he forgot the drinks and to make an excuse, he suggested to go back home. the two were even surprise when Thor plans to stay for tonight, they both know he has his own pad just a few blocks away from this building. but it seems like there's nothing they can do about it.

Phaibun went inside the bedroom. Ying just finished showered.

Ying: what are you doing here?
Phaibun: im gonna sleep here.
Ying: what? no way-
Phaibun: Thor's taking the living room, where do you want me supposed to sleep?
Ying: that is your problem, not mine...
Phaibun: correction. our problem, do you want Thor find us out that we are sleeping separately? he might tell this to our parents... besides, something happened between us already-
Ying: Phai!
Phaibun: don't worry, nothing will happen. im gonna sleep on the floor.
Ying: really?
Phaibun: why? do you want me to sleep beside you?
Ying: no!

he naughtily smile as Ying gives him some bed sheet and pillows. he arrange it on the floor and starts to lay down. Ying starts to lay down on her bed, looking away from Phaibun.

she then again remembers what he just said. "don't worry, nothing will happen... im gonna sleep on the floor...", then she started to regret something "do you want me to sleep beside you?.... don't worry, what happened between us will never happen again.... i understand... i understand...", it just keeps repeating into her mind.

she wakes up and almost scream.

"Ying, is there something wrong?", he asked and woke up from the floor because of her.

"no!... i... i... uh... im fine... i... i'll go back to sleep now~!", she said and lies down again.

as the two woke up. Thor prepared some breakfast with them, he also shared his plans since Phaibun took a leave. but Ying... she's not sure about it.

Phaibun and Ying: Phuket?
Thor: yeah...
Phaibun: you gotta be kidding me.
Thor: im not kidding. since you took a leave for two weeks, im just thinking why don't we spend it to out of town. right, Ying? you're coming-
Ying: im not sure. i think i can't go with you guys, i got a show.
Thor: c'mon... forget about the show for now. you two need a rest.
Phaibun: Ying's got work... and i... i took a leave because i want to help you out with Mae.
Thor: don't mind me. even if i have some difficulties on my own, the only thing who can deal with is me. so, what now? guys, let's go to Phuket...
Ying: you know what, rather thinking about getaway... why don't you come up with something that made you and Mae get back together.
Thor: i am... and i will do that in Phuket. i heard... i heard she's coming back next week, so if we stay there until next week, you guys are going to help me.

they just look at each other, they're still not sure about this. Ying's definitely couldn't come because of she got a show. though she wanted to come...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"vacation!?!", Simla and Daeng couldn't believe Ying's asking permission for 2 week vacation. obviously, they couldn't give her what she wants.

Daeng: girl, the show's approaching. you can't go anywhere especially that you're the designer and this is your show.
Simla: why all of a sudden you're asking for a leave for just two weeks, you know that we are really busy here.
Sumalee: who's taking vacation? (she suddenly butt into their conversation.)
Simla: Ying's taking a vacation. together with Phaibun and Thor.
Daeng: Ying, you won't go anywhere... the event's starting soon.
Sumalee: i see... well, if you're going... Kaew might change his plans for you.
Ying: plans for me?
Sumalee: as we all know every show, there will be medias. but Kaew invited the top medias as he wanted to introduce the new fashion designer he has in this company. don't you even like that? (Ying just smile.)
Simla: tell Phaibun you're not coming.

"of course she can getaway. the client just extended, he said that he's going for a business trip. that means he won't be around for 2 weeks...", Tida said as she finally interrupt them. she smell some bitchiness over Sumalee's atmosphere and thought she just hypnotize their friends, Daeng and Simla.

Daeng: i thought the event's in two weeks.
Simla: yeah... we even ready the materials for the show.
Tida: is that a big problem> at least the materials are all set, the models got schedule. Ying's designs are done... so all we just need to do is to sit and wait for the event.
Daeng: not me... im still not done with the routine.
Sumalee: i haven't seen the designs. the models should fit dresses this time.
Tida: you're not looking at your schedule, Sumalee. the models had actually fit the designated outfits for the show. except you, you didn't even bother to go to the fitting room.
Ying: let's go, Sumalee... i'll drop by too at the fitting room.
Tida: wait... Ying, if you're going for a vacation in two weeks... it will be fine, but just stay in contact with us.
Sumalee: wait a sec. you're not Kaew who decides if Ying has to take a leave. you're just a designer here.
Tida: and you're just a model. though you're his cousin, you're still his employee-

"okay, stop that now... guys. Tida, don't worry i'll talk to Kaew about it", Ying said. Simla and Daeng was expecting a cat fight but Ying obviously doesn't want to see her friends arguing. Sumalee went ahead and she followed.

anyhow, Tida knows that this will happen eventually. she doesn't want her friend being played by this bitch.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i feel weird when i read thor and mae are fighting and break off the engagement.. that's impossible..

then after that i read.. oh.. it's a plan to make phai and ying be closer.. hahahaha...

ying didn't even think of going back to thor already.. so good.. haha..

now can't wait to see them be closer.. ^.^

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love it so far! Yaya is slowly started to fall for him hehe.
she is. but i'll be showing how she'll start feeling insecure over Sumalee, but because she's not showing how she's interested with Phaibun, that makes him mad to her.

oh dang! Nikki! Jakie ...looks mighty damn fine there...drools...muahahaha
LOL inhale... exhale...

i feel weird when i read thor and mae are fighting and break off the engagement.. that's impossible..

then after that i read.. oh.. it's a plan to make phai and ying be closer.. hahahaha...

ying didn't even think of going back to thor already.. so good.. haha..

now can't wait to see them be closer.. ^.^
yeah. but there's more twisted chapters upcoming. though she's giving up on Thor, Sumalee's starting to show her bitchiness here.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
yea.. sumalee start to show her evil sides... she expect phai to still have feelings for her because they didn't have any closure.. =.=

nikki1786

LizQuen
yea.. sumalee start to show her evil sides... she expect phai to still have feelings for her because they didn't have any closure.. =.=
yeah, good thing you got my point in this story. but she's not obviously doing it towards Phaibun. she's obviously taking all these people: Simla, Daeng, Tida and Ying... (one by one.) good thing thing Tida's a fighter girl. unlike Ying, who seems naive and she doesn't want to take sides. though she's starting to feel some insecurities towards her.

i basically based this story in my circle of friends. some part of it and i just added something to make this story different.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
yea... i hope ying should be secure and fight for phaibum next time..

everytime i see tida fight back with sumalee.. i feel very happy.. hahaha

wow.. based on your circle of friends... at least you can write a story.. for me.. hahaha.. don't know what to write.. =p

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm highly anticipating to read more and see how Ying will react towards Sumalee later on. She likes Phaibin but still thinks she has feelings for Thor and with Sumalee, she feels that they might have something. Phaibun is going to be mad at Ying?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 7-A

"so how's the dress? i think it really looks good on you, Sumalee...", she said while watching her from the mirror wearing her finale dress. she was waiting for her to comment, but Sumalee's still busy checking out herself in the mirror.

in the end, there's as if something's wrong with her dress. Sumalee sees its too plain and the skirt's isn't just right, but Ying didn't find anything wrong. even Daeng, Simla and Tida liked how she designed the finale dress.

Sumalee: i think it doesn't fit me right... the dress is too plain also.
Ying: really? but i think the dress looks good on you. i also showed this to Kaew already. among the dreses that i've designed, this is what he liked most.
Sumalee: (she didn't know what to say. if only Kaew informed her first.) i... i see. well, the client is not asking for corporate attire. im just suggesting that you shouldn't limit yourself with the details of the dress. i still see that it's too plain.

Ying didn't know what to say, for the first time her design has been criticized as if she was an amateur. but she really is though. she's a stylist. she just couldn't believe that the person whose criticizing her is Sumalee. the phone rings and Sumalee answered "hello... ye-yeah... ah- wait... Ying, im gonna take this off now. i gotta get going, im going to meet someone actually. im in a hurry. i'll just inform Kaew about my side, i think you should add some details on this dress. anyways, i gotta go....", she returned to the fitting room to take off the dress.

she was upset. Ying thought, her design was enough to prove to all the people that she really did great. but it wasn't. now, she needed to redesign the dress all over again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ying was about to get home, but her friends invited her to go night out. they decided to go out and chill their minds for awhile, since they've been overworking a lot these days.

Simla: Ying, come join us...
Daeng: yeah, it's been awhile you know...
Ying: sorry i can't come with you guys.
Tida: hey, don't force her. she's not like us anymore, she had family who's waiting for her.
Daeng: as if her husband really was waiting.
Simla: Ying, why don't you just come with us. besides, you and your husband don't get along that much.
Tida: hey, you two! have been brainwashed with that bitch!?! Ying couldn't come with us, so don't force her.
Ying: im really sorry guys... i just couldn't come. even if you say we really don't get along... it doesn't mean i don't have to go home early.
Daeng: this is just too upsetting. i dont know why you married so early, you could have steal Thor first and if you failed... that's how you should accept Phaibun's marriage proposal.
Tida: Da!
Daeng: what!?! im just telling what she had to do... i know its too late already. but hey, Ying... since you're on your vacation, don't you have plans to get hooked up with Thor?
Tida: okay, guys... that's enough. let's go... Ying needs her own break, let's go now.

Ying watches them go, they went to their own cars and left. she gets inside of her car, don't know what to think. recently, she doesn't know what to think, she's in denial of looking for some answers. subconsciously, she don't know what she feels about Phaibun... she feels awkward with Sumalee. she don't what to feel after what Daeng just have said. first time, she feels so much pressure with this event. and lastly, she questions herself then... why does she feel so concern about Thor and Mae's break up? she's worried but she wanted to find the real reason why she was worried.

before she starts the car, she sent a message to Tida and their boss Kaew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

they just got out of the airport. Thor, Phaibun and Ying finally arrived in Phuket for some getaway. though they don't for some booking in some resorts, Thor and Phaibun's family has a their own rest house just an island away.

"Ying, can you still remember this? we used play here...", Thor pointed the garden area as they just arrived at the rest house. she smiled as she remembered that she had so many fond memories here in thi island. Thor and Phaibun were her playmates when they were little.

Phaibun gave the groceries to one their servants, the caretaker brought them to their rooms. but since Phaibun and Ying were married, they had no choice but to share one room. while Thor uses the other room right next to them.

later as they were having their late lunch, soon Pet arrives with his new girl this time. this is the first time that she would be hanging out with all boys. she just smile as she watched them having a great bond. but good thing, Pet brought someone she could talk to. he introduce his new girl to everyone and purposely he brought her so that she won't get bored.

Ying don't know what to do. she took out form her bag the recipe that Tida gave her, actually even though Tida's a busy woman, a sarcastic one and fighter girl... she's actually shows her caring side when it comes to home economics.

*flashback*

Ying calls Tida who just went to hangout with Simla and Daeng. but after she requested that she wanted to talk consult her about something, her friend decided not to join Simla and Daeng's night life.

Ying was waiting outside Tida's residence, come to think of it... this is the first time she would go inside Tida's place. Tida never invited anyone before to her place. she prefer to hold her parties at different places. but living alone in a pad makes her wonder if Tida feels lonely, her parents resides in Chiang Mai. she's actually jealous of Tida being independent.

Tida just arrived as Ying waited her at the parking lot.

Tida: sorry, girl... i was having a hard time reasoning out on Simla and Da...
Ying: it's okay...
Tida: so, is there anything you need?
Ying: im going tomorrow for a vacation.
Tida: then, go for it... is there anything problem?
Ying: i got another problem. it seems like i need to fix Sumalee's dress because it was too plain.
Tida: fix it? i thought you showed that already to Kaew.
Ying: yeah and... i mean Sumalee thinks that my finale dress was just too plain.
Tida: she thinks? and you believed her? Ying, listen... Kaew approved that dress already. there's nothing she can do about it. did you even realize what she's doing to us? to Da, Simla... me and now, you!?!
Ying: i dont think she had done something wrong.
Tida: because you got soar eyes! come with me... we'll call Kaew.

she followed her until she got inside of her pad. she got surprised with Tida's interior design of this whole pad, it was luxurious bachelorette's pad. she was speechless, the interior even shows Tida's real character. more likely... a housewife material?

the pad was even more designed in minimalist but countryside style.

Ying: Tida, how long you've been staying here?
Tida: 5 years...
Ying: i see... the pad looks good, plus, seeing you in apron right now reminds me that i should be a better housewife, right?

Tida just bluntly smile, she dont know if she like her compliment. she tours from living room until she reaches Tida at the kitchen, getting ready a fast dinner for both of them.

she observes and surprisingly, Tida's an expert one when it comes to cook. "Tida, you know what... you do even better than me. watching you cooking just makes me hungry. im sure if you get a husband, he'd like to go home always!", she said for another compliment.

Tida didn't smile. after cooking, she prepared so fast as how she put the plate on top of the counter and then she served it with some fresh juice. Ying tasted it, her cooking skills tells how excellent she was.

Ying: Tida, this is great! i love it!!! do you have the recipe of this one?
Tida: yeah... but it's actually my secret recipe.
Ying: oh-
Tida: but dont worry. if you want i can give it to you. i dont think i need that recipe anymore though.

she was about to ask again if why she dont need it anymore, but Tida gets the cordless phone and dialed some number. "hello.... Kaew... it's me... listen, listen, im with Ying right now, you heard about her going for a vacation... yeah, but the client extended for 2 weeks more, so she still have time to spend some time with her family... do you wanna go talk to her right now?... she's asking me for a help... her model doesn't seem to like the dress she designed and that's her problem if she could still take a rest... yeah, that's what i told her too.... don't worry... while she's on her vacation... i'll be handling her side... that means i'll take care of Sumalee as well... you better talk to her too... you know what im trying to say..."

Tida hangs up as soon as she's done talking to Kaew. she smiles as she confirms Ying that she shouldn't change her design anymore. obviously, this isn't a problem at all since she's the designer and the model doesn't have to do anything if she doesn't like the dress or not.

Thor and Pet enjoying their company each other as they went for a swim. meanwhile, Phaibun's watching them from afar laughing all by himself. Pet's girl joined them as she was wearing a swimsuit.

he stop laughing and slowly smile fades away as Ying watches them too. she's standing right beside him. he look at her for his satisfaction, if his wife only knew how much he always love stare at her.

Ying: (she then noticed.) what? is there something on my face?
Phaibun: no... im just glad that you took time despite of your busy schedule to spend time here with us.
Ying: i just want to see how Thor gets back with Mae.
Phaibun: hopefully, he will.
Ying: i am happy that you're so into this. seeing you helping your brother-
Phaibun: he's my brother. what can i say? i want to help him as much as possible. i dont want him to be unhappy. i've witness how he and Mae went so far... i'll be disappointed if they're gonna break up.
Ying: im sure they wont. (she smiles as she also care about Thor and Mae's relationship.)

that's what Phaibun didn't understand her. he doesn't know anymore if he's aware of what Ying feels right now. he doesn't know when his being understanding with her will last. but the least, he's satisfied to know that Ying don't have feelings anymore with his brother, that's enough for him to rejoice.

he leaves her and decided to walk around at the garden. reminiscing the past that it was just too cute to remember. his childhood days... he wonder if Ying remembers anything, especially when he saw the bench under the big tree.

she wonder if where Phaibun went as he left her awhile ago. Thor later joins her, asking her why she's all alone that he even saw her with Phaibun awhile ago. the two started walk back to the rest house, but as they're about to go back... slowly, they talked about their childhood memory.

she started to laugh and enjoying Thor's company again. but that's just it and nothing else. Thor remembers everything as how they play when they were little, but as the conversation getting far. he made her realize that the one whose protecting her when they were little was Phaibun.

she slowly remembers them. Phaibun was the one who rescues her whenever Thor teases her, she would stop crying if Phaibun's around with her and Thor stops teasing her. they kept laughing and laughing as they're reminiscing the past, she then ask herself if she has to be thankful to Phaibun... of course she was, even they're married... he's always there for her. he showed her and saw him how he was so understanding.

but for some reason, she feels like Phaibun starting to avoid her. or was she thinking too much?

Pet notice how Phaibun's not joining them how they had so much fun. even Ying was enjoying their company, but why his friend's not joining them. "hey...", and so he approach him.

Pet: why you're not joining us?
Phaibun: (he sighs.) im actually tired.
Pet: tired? you've been sitting here the whole day. don't lie to me, i've seen how bored you are right now! tell me, is this about her again?
Phaibun: what do you mean?
Pet: dude, this is the time you should spend some quality time with your wife and here you are, not even doing anything.
Phaibun: as long as i see she's happy being accompanied with you guys... that's enough for me to see that my wife is enjoying this vacation.
Pet: but aren't going to do something to enjoy your quality time?
Phaibun: this is quality time. (he's reading a fashion magazine.)
Pet: don't let me doubt you, dude. that's not even a men's magazine... come on now, join us there. let's go now! that magazine won't even help you to satisfy your sexual urge! let's go!!!!

Phaibun puts down the magazine as he was being pulled by his friend. Ying smiled cheerfully as Phaibun finally joined them. they just play some frisbee and a tag team this time together with Phaibun and Ying against Pet and his girl.

though Phaibun and Ying lose in the game, they started to feel enjoying each other's company. Pet and Thor's satisfied from what they did to be able to see the two enjoying each other's company.

Thor: what's next now?
Pet: Plan A's mission accomplished. let's go for Plan B now.
Thor: how are we gonna prepare that plan?
Pet: i bought lots of beer and a few bottles of wine. that should do.
Thor: okay then... is there something you want me to help?
Pet: to set up a bonfire.

one more thing, Pet hired the new girl purposely that he introduced to them awhile ago. she's actually bartender whom he met a few days ago, his plan is to make her mix some drinks that would make those two get drunk in an instant.

however, Phaibun's not that stupid.

they spent their dinner at the side of the beach, the bonfire's done setting up. Phaibun and Ying already said that they don't want to get drunk tonight. but Phaibun's worried about his brother, for sure he would get drunk tonight because of what happened to him and Mae already.

the two wondered why Pet ended up being drunk instead. he had the feeling his friend wanted him and Ying to get drunk. Thor was tipsy while the bartender helped Pet to get back to his room.

Ying and Phaibun feel sleepy after spending some time the whole day. he started to fix 'his' bed, then again he's sleeping at the couch, while Ying takes the bed. he lies down and so she was.

he wonder if she could him reaching out for her, but he's always aware walls that separates them. he wanted to break it, but she keeps building a newly bricks.

actually, he doesn't know if he really enjoyed this getaway. he's not surprised to see Ying enjoying this getaway either. she enjoyed the moment he saw her together with Thor. though he couldn't admit it, he's indeed jealous.

to be honest, he wanted to get drunk tonight. but he cares for her, he doesn't want her to get drunk. so many reasons to say but he wants to yield himself just for her.

she gets onto her bed, this is what she notice: he doesn't talk that much anymore, she didn't even saw him joking around with his friend and his brother, he smiles but it doesn't give some satisfaction, lastly, she don't get it if he's avoiding her or not!

she asked herself if this happened after what happened between them. maybe she didn't admit at all, but definitely she doesn't want to talk about it either. she said what she needed to say.

but why it turned out a bit off? Phaibun's not the same as before, slowly it felt like it turns into humid... she doesn't want him to turn into cold. but she had a feeling she's starting to feel that way. why?

she gets up on the bed, as she was thinking too much. but as she gets up, Phaibun also gets up. he was thinking too much. he saw her even if the lights were off, he could feel her presence still awake. rather be tempted, he really gets up and decided to get out of the room. he wanted to breathe some fresh air for now.

she wonder why he gets out of this room...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Phaibun thought Pet got drunk and already sleeping but it seems like he's having another round for a drink. he's kinda disappointed with this little habit of his friend. "Dude, come here. join me, let's finish this one last battle..."

Phaibun: (he sat right next to him.) i thought you're already sleeping.
Pet: i thought you already scored!
Phaibun: scored?
Pet: to your wife... you should do what those p'eks done with their n'eks.
Phaibun: (he slapped him with a pillow.) do you want another drink? (then his friend nods as he still wanted a drink.) if you continue that i will give you a cold punch...
Pet: dude, did i said something wrong? it's normal for husband and wife to have- (Phaibun covers his mouth as he doesn't want to mention it. but he gets off his hand from his mouth.) im not finish. it's normal for both of you to show some love.
Phaibun: yeah and that's the corniest thing i've heard from you. hearing it from you, i dont know if you're serious.
Pet: i am serious. once in awhile. anyways, tell me... you love her, right?
Phaibun: you're drunk now-
Pet: listen! if you don't make your wife learns to love you... it's time take some desperate measures!
Phaibun: im not that desperate. besides, all i need to do with her is being understanding.
Pet: but did she even understand how you feel?
Phaibun: i dont think she believes me that i love her...

"...she gives up on Thor but i don't think she could start learning to love someone like me. she has her career, im afraid that she would be just like-", Pet slept on his shoulders. his friend this time is now asleep. leaving him being awake and the one who couldn't sleep at all.

and she heard him talking to Pet. after hearing from what Phaibun said, she felt so guilty of not doing anything as she was his wife. yes, she saw how he cares for her...

she remembers how he waits for her late at night. he would even make some breakfast for her and even dinner.

as Ying went back to the room, all she was thinking was him and what to do to be able to make up with him.

-TBC-

------------

Spoilers for the next part, is some sweet scenes.
this time you'll see Ying falling to her hubby. ^^

this part 1 is actually thinking about each other, questions needed to be answer.

i think these two just confusing themselves only. XD

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks Bellefire! I'm so eagered to read the next part. Finally she starts to realize how much Phaibun cares for her.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't get why Ying would sleep with Phaibun if she weren't in love with him. Darn you Phaibun!! Show her you love her some more!! hehe.

Wish they'd just realized that they're meant to be!! The next chapter is gonna be awesome!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I think Ying slept with Phaibun because she does love him but she's still confused about her feelings towards Thor. She doesn't realize that she's falling for Phaibun and moreover she's unsure of his love and true intentions. With Thor and Sumalee in the picture as well she's even more undecesive. hehe, I can't wait to read the sweet scenes between them. I also want to know more about Sumalee lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 7-B

the next day, Phaibun woke up and remembered that he fell asleep in the living room and never went back to the room together with Ying. Pet wasn't there anymore, he thinks that he maybe went back to his room. he couldn't sleep anymore, it's still early at 5AM.

he decided to prepare some breakfast. until Ying woke up as she was planning to make some breakfast but she didn't expect to see Phaibun who's making their breakfast. though he usually prepares breakfast, this is the first she saw him making one.

"you're awake...", he said while putting some milk to the scrambled eggs. she's watching him cooking at the kitchen counter.

Ying: i was planning to make some breakfast, but you're making one already.
Phaibun: (he smirked.) why don't you give me a hand and toast that bread over there. (pointing the bread on top of the counter.)
Ying: (she decided to help him.) do you want it dark?
Phaibun: 5 pieces and the rest just leave it golden brown.
Ying: okay... (she wonder if those 5 pieces is for him.)
Phaibun: (the omelet's done and he's going to make another dish.) those 5 pieces is for me.
Ying: (she look at him as he just answered what she was just thinking.) uh... Phai, how long are we gonna stay in this island?
Phaibun: im planning to stay here for 2 weeks. but i dont know with you...
Ying: why with me?
Phaibun: you got work, aren't you supposed to be busy? (from what he just said, he wonder if he could make her pissed. but he was just telling the truth. she's always busy.)
Ying: like i said... i took a leave because im also concern with Thor and Mae.
Phaibun: i see...

he's almost done and as he was about to transfer the dish he cooked from the pan to the plate, Ying decided to prepare some fresh tomatoes and so she gets the knife. but Phaibun gets the knife from her.

Ying: excuse me, im going to slice some tomatoes-
Phaibun: you're not gonna slice anything. just leave it without the side dish.
Ying: but i want to eat with tomatoes.
Phaibun: you want to eat it with tomatoes. im gonna slice it-
Ying: no, it's fine... im going to slice-
Phaibun: i dont want you to slice because i dont want you to wound yourself!-

she stop arguing when he said that he doesn't want her to would herself... because of her carelessness. she don't know if he sounded concern but he was pissed. she gets the pitcher and decided to make some juice. she decided not to talk to him.

"im sorry...", he sighs.

"it's okay..."

"did they just argued?", Thor asks Pet as they were both hiding and see what going on with the two. Pet got hangover and couldn't understand what he was trying to ask. Thor woke him and this guy didn't even know that he didn't get enough sleep.

Thor: Pet, wake up! (Pet still feels sleepy.)
Pet: what!?!-
Thor: shhhhhhh... lower your voice, they might hear us.
Pet: they're not arguing... let's go back to sleep now-
Thor: but my brother just apologized to her.
Pet: you know Phaibun does things with carelessness.
Thor: Pet, what are we gonna do if they found out about me and Mae was a lie?
Pet: then let them find out...
Thor: you're crazy!-

"hey, you two... you're already awake and what are you doing there?", Phaibun caught them finally. Thor pulled Pet as they stood up straight. Phaibun was looking at them, they look suspicious. "were you two hiding?"

Thor smiled as they were already obvious. Phaibun invited them to join the breakfast though it was still 6:30AM, Ying was in the dining room already waiting for them.

Thor's phone was ringing and so he excuse himself. meanwhile, Pet was still sleepy and doesn't feel like he wanted to eat breakfast. in a few minutes, Thor was giving a sign on Pet.

"dude, im still sleepy. can i go back to my room and give an hour?", Pet said.

Phaibun: you two are obvious already... go now.
Thor: thanks, bro...

they're busted already. Phaibun found out already of what's going on and he didn't expect that these two would go that far just so he and Ying could spend some quality time.

Thor pack up his things as he couldn't wait to see Ying. meanwhile, Pet was also packing his stuff but he was forced to pack up because Thor wants to leave Phaibun and Ying alone in this island.

"where are you going, guys? you haven't took some breakfast yet...", Ying said.

Pet: uh... we are going back now-
Thor: no. actually we are just going to the airport to fetch Mae.
Ying: really? so you two have already talked?
Thor: ye-yeah... (he smiled then he stared at his brother whose peacefully eating at the dining room.) bro! we're going now.
Phaibun: yeah, right. when you two get back here... we're gonna talk!

"okay!", Thor said in a cheerful way. Ying wondered why they needed to go right away, they just arrived yesterday and why does Pet have to come along with Thor? but what matters is that only Phaibun and her were left in this island... with the servants of course.

but would it be awkward if she and Phaibun were left? just the two of them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Phaibun don't know how to tell Ying that this getaway was all a lie. he bet that she would get mad as soon as she finds out that this getaway is not about Thor and Mae... but it was for them.

Phaibun: Ying, there's something i want to tell you...
Ying: what is that? (he approaches her at the balcony and he sat right next to her.)
Phaibun: Thor and Mae didn't fight at all.
Ying: what do you mean?
Phaibun: they never broke up.
Ying: what? then what about this getaway?
Phaibun: they want us to trap here in this island... it means this getaway is not for Thor and Mae, but for us.
Ying: oh, geez... (he looks at her and she was obviously disappointed as she scratches her head and look away from him.)
Phaibun: im sorry.
Ying: no. you don't have to apologize. this isn't your fault, im just wondering why they did that to us?
Phaibun: i don't know too if you ask me... (he calmly said, but he was hoping she knew why they were doing to them, because he knows why. but he thinks that it's hopeless.) Ying, i know you are really busy because you have an upcoming event. if you want i'll give you a ride to go back to Bangkok. (she stood up from the seat.) where are yo going?
Ying: im going to my room...

she then leaves him alone as she went back to her room. there were disappointments he felt with Ying. if his brother and his friend did this just so he can spend time with his wife, then he would do it. he would choose to spend some time with his wife, with all his willingness. because he love her... if she only knew.

-----------------------------------------------------------

she opens the closet and as she was about to start packing her clothes, she stopped in the middle of packing. she don't know why, but it felt like she wanted to stay longer. she know to herself that she doesn't want Phaibun to be alone too, but she's expecting that he would say that he needs accompany or maybe she prefers him to stop her.

(faded to next scene)

but that didn't happened. at far, she's watching him getting ready the yacht. this is one she also notice, it seems like he doesn't care if what she wants and what she decides. then...

"what happened between us will never happen again. im just trying to understand our situation...", those words kept repeating to her mind again. she didn't want to hear that anymore.

"Ying, are you ready? where's your luggage...", he said as he's nearly approaching her from where she stands at the dock.

Phaibun: Ying... Ying?
Ying: huh? (she wasn't to herself again.)
Phaibun: i said give me your luggage, im gonna put it inside the boat.
Ying: why?
Phaibun: i thought you're supposed to go home today.

"who says im going home?", she said. yes, she didn't pack her stuff to go home. this is what she decided, after realizing that Thor and Pet did this for them. she would be hypocrite if she would say that she don't want to be with Phaibun, the fact that she wanted to get to know him better...

"im not going home, Phai...", she said. "i decided to spend my 2 weeks here not because im forced to be here. im here because i wanted to... im going back inside, i'll go make some snacks-"

Phaibun: wait- you wouldn't mind if you stay here with me, right?
Ying: why? i dont see any problem at all if we stay together in one place.

Ying get back inside and started use the recipes that Tida gave, she baked some cake, while, Phaibun watches her at the counter. she couldn't concentrate if he watches her, so she decided let Phaibun do something outside. while, she prepares the cake for him.

"Tida, can you email this Ying? at least i could get a response in the next couple of days", Kaew said as he's aware of everything's going on to his company. Sumalee was there, she took a peek of what Kaew gave to Tida. it was a letter.

Sumalee: Kaew, i still don't understand why do you have to allow Ying to go for a vacation if you really need her badly right now.
Kaew: Sumalee, stop it. you think i don't know what happened last time when i wasn't around.
Sumalee: about what???
Kaew: Sumalee, you're just a model. Ying's the designer... besides, i've approved that design already!
Sumalee: i never said that she would change it... im just suggesting...
Tida: it's still the same-
Sumalee: shut up! if i know you're the who told Kaew...
Kaew: Tida, never mentioned anything. Tida you can go now.
Tida: yes, sir...

after Tida got out of the room "you know what, Sumalee... i supposed to sympathize you. i offered you a work because i know how much you're down", Kaew said as he reclined to his table while Sumalee's sitting at his long couch.

Kaew: Sumalee, what's wrong? why are acting like this?
Sumalee: nothing...
Kaew: so you don't want to tell me?
Sumalee: i dont know what im gonna tell either. (she stood up and look and from the window, she sees the high buildings that surrounded the their building.) i just don't like the idea that he's happy and im not.
Kaew: what do you mean?
Sumalee: until i get my satisfaction, then that's the time he will get his.

Kaew don't understand her, but he didn't like Sumalee's this selfishness. he don't know where it would take her but this will make her fall this time.

Ying caught Phaibun peeking at her while she's baking. "okay, come out there now. i dont understand why you need to hide from there. give me a hand here right now...", she smiled and called him out. Phaibun got out and approach her at the kitchen counter, just watching her baking as she reads the recipe.

he then later helps her and for some reason, they got along on that moment. they almost forgot about how they felt so awkward with each other. even after baking, the two decided to go for sailing. for the first time Ying shared some stories that Phaibun didn't know when she started working at Kaew's company.

Phaibun also shared his stories when he was in the States, and he decided to share some small details about him and Sumalee...

Phaibun: i don't think i can promise to you that i would fully forgive her. you become friends with her and i have no right to stop you-
Ying: i didn't know she's the one who broke up with you. but why?-
Phaibun: (he stopped as he didn't want to continue any further.) let's not talk about her anymore. what's more important to me is... now. you're part of it.
Ying: (she smiled.) i know it's kinda foolish to marry you, but i'll consider it as loving you.
Phaibun: so you're telling me that you love me now?
Ying: no. (she said right away.) what im trying to say is that im always here for you. you can count on me.
Phaibun: thanks...

the two enjoyed spending their time together, it made them forget their problems, his rage against Sumalee, her pressure with work. they filled the day with different activities as if they're spending their summer together. two weeks is long and they thought of how what to do in two weeks.

.::Background Song::.

every afternoon, Ying never forgets how to be updated with her work as Tida emailed her with the activities they've been preparing for her show. in those times, Phaibun didn't disturb her as he was also busy communicating with his work. but most of their time, they see to it how they spend their time together.

Ying discovered so many things about him, it's kinda embarrass to know that he's even better in cooking than her. he also knows how to bake, no recipes required as he already knows the measurements.

"i'll go enroll next time in culinary... you'll see, i'll be better than you!", she said.

"so you're challenging my skills...", the icing's done he let her taste it. "is it enough?", she nods and watches him while putting the icing on the cake.

she got tempted by getting the icing from the cake and Phaibun looked at her.

Ying: what?
Phaibun: im not finish and you're ruining it already.
Ying: we're gonna eat it anyway after that....

"ahhh... i see. there you go...", he put some icing on her nose and she counter-attack him by putting bigger icing on his cheek. and they started to play around again, when the cake fell on the floor. they stopped from playing and look at each other. it was her fault, she sees him being serious this time.

"you gotta be kidding me..."

"im sorry..."

he picks up the cake and stare at his hands covering with icing and he look at her. "are you mad?", she asked.

"come here... im not mad", she comes to him and he cupped her face while his hands filled with icing. "im not mad... but this is the sweetest punishment i can give it you...", and her face was filled with icing now and she sees him smiling again. the sweetest smile she ever saw.

they smile fades away as he was about to kiss her...

.::Background Song::.

the time stops as they couldn't get off their eyes with each other. she close her eyes as his lips touch her, she felt that magic once again. the magic she felt for third time around. it was a long gentle and magical kiss she ever felt this time. the nostalgia of the kiss made her remember their childhood days.

she remembers him marrying him when they were little, Thor was the priest. a floral halo she was wearing. a small flowers rolled in ring-like shape. he wore that ring to her wedding finger as they were husband and wife since they were little.

when their lips parted, she opened her eyes and meet his. he smiled. he was about to go on their next level as he knew this was the right moment- but his phone suddenly rings.

it was Ying's father was calling. "it's your father...", she let him answer the phone.

"ye-yes, 'dad'?...", he excuse himself for a moment but she smiled as she heard him calling her father as his father. well, it's normal since they're married, right?

at the same time, she received a text message from Daeng who just teased her at the moment:

"im now enrage! you're having a good time with 'my phaibun'! are you happy now!?! im so gonna destroy Tida's computer here for sending her some pictures of you two! i hate you, girl!"

she smiled and look at Phaibun as he was done talking to her father. they just look at each other. "do you want some barbeque for tonight's dinner?", he asked her this time. she thought they're gonna continue where they stopped awhile ago.

"yeah, sure..."

it's been a week. Tida and Simla smiled as they kept staring at Ying and Phaibun's pictures together. the two thought the same that Ying and Phaibun's enjoying this moment. the couple had pictures not only at the private rest house, but also in Phuket... visiting the restaurants and strolling around at the market.

Tida excused herself as she wants to go to the restroom for awhile, but she bumped onto Sumalee who saw the pictures of Phaibun and Ying having a good time together. something about Tida's smile when Sumalee looked at her. she knows what she was trying to show off. then Tida leaves her.

she doesn't like what she sees right now. she should be happy after leaving him, but why she's not even satisfied to herself... from what she did in the past. she's not even happy seeing the man she left being contented now. she wanted to feel what she also felt.

she went to the restroom as she don't want anyone to see her crying. she look at herself in the mirror, she sees the images of her and Phaibun in the past. tears fall down on her face, she don't know why she's even crying or did she realize what's the most important thing she regretted?

she suddenly hears someone's crying, she wonder if who's that someone in the cubicle crying. "anybody there? are you crying?", she asked. but that someone didn't answer. she decided to leave since that someone's not answering her, as soon as she bangs the door...

Tida got out of the cubicle and washed her face after crying. she applied make-up on her face as she doesn't want her friends to see why she cried. but tears just kept falling down her face, she decided to let it out until it stops.

"i hate you... i hate you... i hate myself... i shouldn't think of you anymore!"

------------------------------------------------------------

they had their last week in their short vacation, the two thought they've enjoyed every moment in this vacation. it felt like they're new person once they're back in Bangkok. she's also excited about her first fashion show event, she wanted to be memorable and to achieve that... she want that very important person to her life at the moment to attend... despite of not being good terms to her model.

she made a sketch design to be work on once she's back in Bangkok. a suit that would made her even proud if he'll wear it for her debut in fashion show event.

Phaibun's waiting at the seashore, sitting near at the bonfire he prepared awhile ago. Ying finally came out from the house and brought her sketchbook and some marinade meat slices as they're gonna cooked it at the bonfire.

"let me help you with that...", he gets the marinade meat from her and wonders why she had sketch pad with her. "why did you bring your sketch pad? are you going make something for work?"

Ying: nope... there's something im gonna show you.
Phaibun: ahhh... you want to surprise me.
Ying: im gonna show it to you so it's not a surprise anymore.

while grilling the meat, he gets the sketch pad from her and saw her sketches. "are these your designs for the upcoming fashion show?"

Ying: yeah. my first fashion show, design by me.
Phaibun: you never mentioned to me that this is your first fashion show.
Ying: of course i mentioned it to you.
Phaibun: maybe i forgot or i didn't listen- (Ying slap hit his shoulder and he kept scanning the pages of her sketch pad, finally he saw the last sketch from the last pages of pad.)
Ying: i made a suit for you... i dont know if you like it but that's what i want you to wear in my first fashion show. (he just stared at the sketch for a long time and she thought he doesn't like it.) you don't like it?
Phaibun: no... it's not that. im actually thankful that you're showing me your talent and even made one for me.
Ying: because i want you to be there... at the event or are you really gonna attend?
Phaibun: why do you ask me that?
Ying: because i know how much you don't want to see Sumalee.

he sighed and look away from her. she dont know how to heal the wound inside him, touch his face and gave him a kiss. she don't know if that was the solution but she wants him to forget his past and move on... because she's here already. she's here with him now.

he respond to her kiss as he lay her down on the bed of sand. he felt her as he knew he had her with him all these years, he knew when he married her she's the one he had been waiting and that Sumalee was the biggest mistake he ever had.

*WILLING SCENE*

"i love you...", he said.

"i love you more...", she replied to his sweet words.

---------------------------------------------------------

[faded scene]

"im back~!", Ying said as she saw her friends busy with their work and was surprised as she just suddenly appeared at their overtime. "Ying!!!!!", Simla and Daeng called out their name.

"now you're here... you tell me now what happened during your leave", Simla was thrilled to know.

"nothing happened, guys. it's a vacation..."

"a vacation!?! it's a honeymoon vacation! im really sure Phaibun taught you how to be adventurous!", Daeng said. Ying just smiled. she shared what she needed to share only, but she couldn't reveal what really happened between her and Phaibun. but her friends sees how her life filled with romance.

Tida: the show will start in 2 days, im sure our designer here doesn't feel any pressure because she got Phaibun now. (she smiled as she teases Ying.)
Simla: envious. that's the right words for this girl. we need an operation! (Simla and Daeng look at each other.)
Daeng and Simla: operation to find a man just like Phaibun!

after chit-chatting with her friends, Daeng showed Ying the stage at the event hall. it was already done and the motif's is especially design to the color schemes of her design. it's time for rehearsals and soon as the models got out of from the backstage, Ying got even more satisfied. Daeng's the best mentor for the models and the director of the show.she loved how the lights focused even more to her designs and how the models strike a pose to advertise her signature of the dresses.

but as soon as Sumalee got out of the stage, she showed a different Sumalee this time. she's indeed professional as she strikes a pose and how she walks on the stage.

she then thought to herself that every man would love this woman, would love to be as their woman. she thought about how Sumalee and her husband's relationship was like in the past. then an incoming message from her phone, it was Phaibun.

"time's up and you gotta be home before i decided to fetch you there. i love you!", she smiled as she almost forgot that he only gave her an hour to meet up with her friends to update her about the fashion show in two days. she stood up and didn't finish watching the rehearsals. she said her goodbyes with her friends as she promised that she's coming back tomorrow early in the morning.

she gave her design to Tida and asked their tailor to make the suit a rush. she wants to get it by tomorrow night.