Forgive & start over? Or forget & move on?

Anita(:

sarNie Egg
Meeting the characters~
Mint Chalida as Mint
Mark Prin as Mark
Yaya sperbund as Yaya
Nadech as Nadech
Boy as boy
Margie as Margie

Down there isnt really a chapter , it's kinda of a short summary of what my story is going to be about. It should give you a clue. Enjoy:)

Yaya , how you ever fell inlove ?

No mint , I haven't actually. And I am honestly not looking forward to it either. Why'd you asked?

I placed my head on Yaya's shoulder~ i have. And I still love him no matter what. Even when he used to make me cry most of the times, I still stood by him. I let him took advantage of me also. I mean it's my fault right? I didn't listen to my friends . They used to always warn me that he wasnt a good guy & that when he sleeps with a girl , he considers them only one night stands .. After he sleeps with them, he'd disappear & starts ignoring them. Yaya, it sucks because I gave off my pride to someone who doesn't deserve it! And it's something I can never take back..

I know it hurts, but the past is the past. Let it be. Stop wasting your time on someone like him. You deserve a better man than that. Hey, actually let's have a girls night out tomorrow! We can go to the club & maybe get ourself a price charming, who knows!

Its a plan!

Alright, no backing out! Well it's late , lets get sone rest. Yaya grabs her sheets & layed flat on the bed. I did the same, crying silently under my sheets because my damn past wont stop haunting me...

Should I continue???

harman

Thank you for not changing Thier names. So much easier visualize the story. Good start keep up the good work.