Fortune Teller

noungning

Heartless
yeah the ones i see reads from play cards not a globe thing haha

yeah i had some palm reading in thailand lol, that was amusing.

haha lek... the only bell u'll hear is the from your wedding!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
yeah the ones i see reads from play cards not a globe thing haha

yeah i had some palm reading in thailand lol, that was amusing.

haha lek... the only bell u'll hear is the from your wedding!!
omg u serious my wedding bells... ahahaa i wish... it'll be awhile for me!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ya i agree with most of you that some just want money and know just the basic b/c of ur birth dates and years b/c they read books. they sell that and u can get them and read it...

u know some people do it all the time? i think i got mine done twice back in 1997 and then 2007.

one of my sister's best friend does reading by card but she's good. she doesnt like to do it as well but if we ask she should. she would nopp. she has nung tiem that comes to her. u'll need candles, flowers and give money the more u put the more u'll find out but she doesnt keep the money. just nopp to find out what you want to know. one at a time. it's just to hett kornn she said. she always give us back. she'll tell u what kind of person u are by picking the kind of flower, how it's laid on the plate...

she's really good i have to admit and right about things when she doesnt know anything about what i think and personal problems. my best friend's mom did it with her and she told my friends mom things that she never told anyone. her mom's amazed that she knows so much. we didnt even know about it.

the latest i did was a call to ai jaurn in cali. he too is soo accurate i couldnt believe it. he told me something that can cause a hugh disappointed to me if i forgive things will be better if not then it will lead me on another road. he said to be patient and dont rush about doing anything. things will go your way you'll get what you want late april 2008. hehe what do u know; i closed to get my house and i didnt see that coming at all...

i had his number but i donno what i did with it. he's from cali and i just called him and he ask for the day and year that i was born. he doesnt charge anything either...

i left him message and he'll return the cal b/c it goes to his answering service.

i think it all depends on who the person is and if their intention is to make money or to help.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Wow. I get my fortunes told all the time. My parents are like crazy...haha they take me to these places. I've gotten some done in MN with Vietnamese/Chinese people and then when I went to Thailand and Vietnam in 2006 my parents took me to like 3 different people. I was told supposedly I'd be married at age 23 when I was in Thailand by this ajarn, then like I remember like 1998 or something...someone else told me 32. I'm like err yea I really do not wanna know when I get married! But all of them said I'd be successful in life and that I'd do good in school...which I guess would be a good thing. LOL...then I have a friend that reads cards and one of my aunt's sister in law read for me too. IDK...it seems crazy to me. I've been told so many things idk what to believe!

My last card reading was with one of my aunt's sister in laws when we went camping over Labor Day - she said something about the fact that I was in love...i'm like what o_O. I love no oneeee! I'm telling you...crazy!

sbounmany

sarNie Egg
fortune teller: Good one is in Houston Texas "Cau 9"...i went to him if you want to be seening make sure you go early when i say "early i mean early like 2 am" there is a long line to see him i went at 3 am and sat there til 6 am to see him and i was number 40. he see's about 60-70 people a day. You can look up more about him online. he's really good everyone knows about him. there's interesting stories about him...

lom

sarNie Egg
fortune teller: Good one is in Houston Texas "Cau 9"...i went to him if you want to be seening make sure you go early when i say "early i mean early like 2 am" there is a long line to see him i went at 3 am and sat there til 6 am to see him and i was number 40. he see's about 60-70 people a day. You can look up more about him online. he's really good everyone knows about him. there's interesting stories about him...

aznsao9

Ky the Star
hmm, the only ones i know are my mom's 3 younger brothers and a lady we call her "Sao Ann" in meuang lao. also, lately my lil bro as well.
it's all done for free, but they tell us to "saang boun", (i don't think i romanized that right) but only if it's from the heart to better one's life and help out others, and not out of greed or whatever. because all of it's karma. every now and then.
anyways, yeah, they tell you a lot of things, but because you know, sometimes you change it and your fate then changes, but if you just let life run it's course, it'll probably come out like that.
but honestly, what they tell you is really true and it's up to you if you want to believe it or not. but if you don't, then it won't make sense to you at all. and if you do believe, then it makes sense.
i have no idea if that makes sense though.
and they all do this by palm reading, dreams that comes to them, and whatever from a message that forms in their mind about that person when talking. no tarot cards, or globes. also sometimes pictures or knowing just the name and birthday is all they need and they just know a lot too.