Free KFC Meal!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
hey everyone. i just got this message from a friend this morning. oprah just bought the ENTIRE country a free meal at KFC. it is a limited time download:

Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 11:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 20099.
go here for more information: FREE KFC COUPON

now go print it and grab your free meal!! woohooo thank youuuu oprah!! :)
ps. i went to the website and it is legit.

noungning

Heartless
lol i told tim to print this last night... and he said it's unhealthy <_< see my kindness isn't ever good enough for him :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
the free meal was a good portion!!! The line at KFC was sooo long though, but it was well worth it. :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
There's no KFC's here! :( I had a friend back in high school that worked at KFC and he always told me stories of their chicken room where they go in and catch the chickens and chop their head off. It's not true but his made up story was pretty intriguing LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
There's no KFC's here! :( I had a friend back in high school that worked at KFC and he always told me stories of their chicken room where they go in and catch the chickens and chop their head off. It's not true but his made up story was pretty intriguing LOL.
LOL ur friend so wrong

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
bad news guys...

the coupons says its good till may 19th and you get 4 per household, but as of today, it's discontinued. KFC, as they claimed couldn't keep up with the free offer due to high demands.

BOOOO!!! I knew it was just too good to be true. I'm just glad I had mine yesterday.

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOLs, Yesterday there were seriously so many people, they even started to line up on the sidewalks. :eek: It was very hectic & crazyy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No clue, here people has been bishing about it all over lol saying that it's a racist move im like what?! omg how crazy can people get over free chicken something u can buy for like 2-3 dollars