Fresno Hmong Inter. New Year

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
lol i went to new year today... lol i saw the sticky couple, lub yaj, voos yaj, and e.t. yang.... lol oh soo many good movie... dunoo which one to buy... imma be broke by the time new year is over.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey if any of you buy any and they are good or not good please share so I don't end up buying crappy movies too.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
well if you haven't been to the new year yet, here's the thai drama i've seen them dubbed so far

Hua Jai Sila - fang and bie - tnt
Tard Ruk Toranong - Captain and Pim -tnt
Stephen and this one girl
Leurd Nai Din - Arnus and Kawn
Pinky and Oil
Mafia Tee Ruk - Chakrit, Pat, Por - Sky entertainment

chinese -
against the blade of honor (old chinese movie in the 90s, starring noel vivien lueng, girl from dark tales)

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
well if you haven't been to the new year yet, here's the thai drama i've seen them dubbed so far

Pinky and Oil

chinese -
against the blade of honor (old chinese movie in the 90s, starring noel vivien lueng, girl from dark tales)

I'm suprised they didn't dub Kling Keaw Kang Jai. It looks like one of those that they would.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I'm suprised they didn't dub Kling Keaw Kang Jai. It looks like one of those that they would.
Hey actually they did dubbed Klin Kaew Klang Jai. It has 4 parts to it. I haven't seen they put it on so I don't know if the voices match. Also, if i could remember the title is something like Revenge of Love or Revenge something?? that's the english title they put on the cover and I forgot the hmong title sorry.

mai92

sarNie Adult
Klin Kaew Klang Jai...

i saw it in hmong dubbed...it was okay..

at first his voice scares me but then i got used to their voice....

i think you guys should buy it because they're good at cutting the senses....

it make senses to me like the thai version..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
there's alot of new dubbed movies.....i'm broke so i rather dl it...hehe....anyways, i saw many people too...took some pics as well....will post it up later....yesterday WISH perform Ntxub Qhov Chaws No....they have nice voice...suck thing is the microphone didn't work properly.....i video cam it but forgot to zoom in, everything was so bright, can't see a thing...lol....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah but i download it and buy the hmong versions because i don't really understand what the thai versions say so i buy the hmong version..and also i know whick movie is good to buy...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Pinky and Oil

chinese -
OMFG! Seriously Mafia Tee Ruk..and Sky Ent. too..they rock...hey! where are they located @ the new year please..please...tell me i gotta get my hands on tat series...ahhh!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
I just got back home (San Diego) and I spent about $250 on movies.

Movies I Brought:
- Tus Neeg Ntxim Hlub 2, 3, 4
(I got the Music Video Collection for Free)
-Av Luas Quaj Tsis Tau Wb 2
-Amanda Vang Music Video
-Vixian Moua Music Video
-The Crazy Body Guard
-Hlub Tsis Muaj Chaw Xaus
(Since I brought 3 they gave me a free movie.)
-Chu Lien
-Rooj Tshoob Teev Kua Muag
-The Legend of the Twin Hero
-Mafia Tee Ruk Hmong Translated Drama
-Another Thai drama Something Hlub Tias QabZib
-Hua Jai Sila Hmong Translated Drama

Movies that my Grandma Brought
-Mee Hang Music Video
-Li Wang Music Video 1, 2
-3 Tiam Hlub Tsi Tsis Nyog

Overall I have over 10 movies but I am not satisfied
I wanted to buy that one other Thai drama with Paul (I think thats him) and the girl from the Mafia drama
but I ran out of money.
*sniff sniff*
My dad was bitching at me.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
is Av Luas Quaj Tsis Tau Wb part 2 good? 'cause i watch some parts at the new year and seems to be really good..... ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey actually they did dubbed Klin Kaew Klang Jai. It has 4 parts to it. I haven't seen they put it on so I don't know if the voices match. Also, if i could remember the title is something like Revenge of Love or Revenge something?? that's the english title they put on the cover and I forgot the hmong title sorry.
wow they already dubbing into hmoob... yay..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...i went to fres new year n all i bought was korean/chinese stuff...lol im not so interested in hmong movies ne more..theyre jus disappointing....n i've seen mostly all the thai dramas in thai already...

but fres new year was still kool

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i ran out of money so i had to come back home. my dad was bitching at me for spending so much money just on movies.
av luas quaj tsis tau wb 2 i havent watched it because right when i came home, my auntie came to borrow it so i havent watched.
but i was disappointed in this year's new year because it seems that hmong movie are losing its value. ppl are beginning to re-sell old 90's hmong dubb movies that they reformated into DVDs.

myx

sArNieZ
same here, i only went to one day out of all the day. i didn't even bother to look at hmong movies. because most of them are thai or chinese drama dubbed into hmong and i either already seen them or i rather see them in their original voice. so yeah, only my parents bought hmong movie. this year there sure is a lot of hmong stars that came to the u.s.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
what suprised me most was that there was a lot of new singing groups this year, maybe just new to me because I don't really know what's going on. But that there was a lot of booth selling just their specific album/albums.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
My three sister and I went to Fresno for Five day and here what we bought:

Kev Hlub Yog Txoj Sia (Hua Jai Sila)part1-8
Koj Yog Kuv Tus Npau Sua (Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Joon) part1-8
Puas Tseem Mauj Dua (Nraug Nas & Ntxawm Ntxuag Pag Lauj) part 1-2
Tsis Yog Liab part 1-2
Ua Tsis Raws Txoj Cai Vim Hlub Koj (Treasure Venture) part 1-6
Lwj Dej Yaj (DVD and CD)
Txoj Lw Hlub Yav Dhau Los (Roy Adeed Hang Ruk) part 1-8
Pauj Kev Chim Tua Kev Hlub (Lerd Ni Din) part 1-5
Maiv Neeb Thoj Concert DVD