Fresno Hmong New Year

tigerbite_me

sarNie Egg
No thanks. Hmong New Years these day sucks. No offense, but they do.

sick and tried of seeing peeps wannabes act hard and stuff. Fresno Hmong New Year, ha, watch someone get shot again. no thanks.

Far East Movement, never heard of them. When did they start to learn about Hmong peeps.

Do you even know them personally, or you just claim to know them cause you met them and think they are hot and wanna say you help them with promotion, cause alot of peeps on this forum do that alot (not naming anyone).

Whatever. They'll get little teeny girls asking for autographs and pictures then go and brag about it to their friends. Sick and tried of seeing that.

It's all about RARE baby. They rock. True Hmong Rappers there.

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
Everyone have their own opinions and you're entitled to yours...

As for my relationship with Far East, it’s a private matter, something that is between me and Far East. People can assume all they want about it; I have no comment on this issue.

I’m promoting them because I believe in them and support their message that they’re sending, not because I think they’re cute.

RARE are pretty good rappers, and no one said they weren't. I'm a fan of them myself too.

The main point of this topic was to post events during the Hmong New Year, not bad mouth it. So like they all say, if anyone have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all...

As for all Far East fans, come out and support them at the Star Palace and at the Fresno Fair Ground. They'll be there for one day only ( Dec. 26th or wise the first day of Fresno New Year) ... so come out and show some love to them.