fresno hmong new year

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't have to come I'm already here. lol. Just need to drive a few blocks. Since my home is close to it. I'm there for the FOOD!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sry. Double post. I'm going to be there for the food. About the movies, I'm out of cash already, since I'm buying things for christmas. This year no movie for me. Maybe buy one or two movies, if I can't help myself.

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
:wavecry: i haven't seen fresno in like over 8 yrs...one of these days when i have money, i'll come for the new year

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i live in fresno too.and i'm going to go there. i'm going to video tape the new year for memory of 2005-2006. :lol:

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I'll be coming, but I don't know anyone down there. I have a couple cousins, the ones my age are married, only the younger ones are not. so i don't know just how fun it's going to be. i hope i get to meet some people, if not, it's ok. you know how it iss, when there's too many people, you don't know who to talk to anymore, too much.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
yup! i'll be going home from college for christmas and hmong new year! man you guys talking about it makes me can't wait!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
maybe in this year we will see lots of new face. because there lot of new hmong that just came from thailand. cant wait til new year.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I always want to visit couple of the New Year in Cal, but could never save up the money to. I planning to come next year.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i wish i could FLY from here to there for FREE =P kehehhe..i can't go until TWO more years!! geeze, ain't that LONG?? haha =) I've never been to Fresno for... 15+ years =P haha... well, Tell me how its like. that'll be intresting.

kvang

sarNie Egg
I went to the Fresno new year last year. It was boring. I spent most of my time at my aunt and uncle's house and I also went shopping in LA. That was my first time in Cali visiting and I did not like the place. I guess I was not use to the place since I am from the east coast. :D I will be going to Alaska for Christmas this year since my family moved there!!! Love Alaska!!! :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey portland hmong new year just passed not too long ago..it was just this saturday and sunday..i wanted to go sooo bad but it ended soo early..it ended at 3 and i got off of work at 2 ..and hell no i wasn't gonna pay in for the after party..lolz..so i decided to go on sunday..but my stupid hmong homeboi didn't call meeh so i was like fuck it! hehehe..anywayz i hope to catch it next year!