i wAZ jUss wONdeRInG if yOU aLL...
aRE yOU gOING tO tHE nEW yEaR???
aRE yOU cOmPetING???
aRe yOU gONNa wEaR hMONG cLothEs???
hOW lOnG aRE yOU staYING???
aRe yOU gOING jUss fOR fUN???

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
well as for me I'm going to be there the WHOLE WEEK! yep u heard me rite all the days....I'm going to be selling food so yep look for my booth it's call "KUE'S BBQ" so anybody whose going feel free to drop by and buy some food. There very YUMMY! And I recommend the STEAM FISH! that one is hella good...so yea see you guys at the new years! :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm planning to go to fresno friday night.. spend the night there..
go to new year... spend the night there again..
and go to new year again that day.. and then come home. (sunday night) lol.
i live in sac.. so... i don't want to be driving back and forth for the new years...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
well as for me I'm going to be there the WHOLE WEEK! yep u heard me rite all the days....I'm going to be selling food so yep look for my booth it's call "KUE'S BBQ" so anybody whose going feel free to drop by and buy some food. There very YUMMY! And I recommend the STEAM FISH! that one is hella good...so yea see you guys at the new years! :D
if we come buy, will u give us the SW membership discount??

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i'm going to be there in fresno for the whole week one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I got sick last year for staying in fresno for the whole week. I hope I won't get sick this year.

Oh yeah, I'm going to go and watch the pageant and see who going to be miss hmong intern.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
maybe...50/50 chance of going..cause i dont live in southern part of cali

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
fResNO NEw YeAR

i wAZ jUss wONdeRInG if yOU aLL...
aRE yOU gOING tO tHE nEW yEaR???
aRE yOU cOmPetING???
aRe yOU gONNa wEaR hMONG cLothEs???
hOW lOnG aRE yOU staYING???
aRe yOU gOING jUss fOR fUN???
yes i am going.. but not wearin hmong clothes and not competing..

how long? plannin to go two days since i dont live in town and yes going for fun. hahaa.. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hmmm... iono how many days imma go.. but hmm.. i might be wearing hmong clothes.. xp.. it'll be cool seein ya here.. i'll check out kue's bbq.. xp.. it'll be kool seein sw members.. lalala..

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i am going and dressing up everyday...i mean, what better place to show Hmong pride than at the new year. plus, it is only once (or seasonal) a year that we get a chance to dress up.......hehehehehe....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder who are the contestant for the beauty pageant in fresno new year. i know that sac new year already posted their contestant. i wish that the fresno new year website could be updated like the website on sac new year.........

mai92

sarNie Adult
i LOvE tO gO tO fReSNO...
i'LL stILL gO nO maTTEr wHaT...
:)

myx

sArNieZ
me too. i've wait all year just for the last day of fresno new year for the movie sale. i know i know i'm broke.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Are you a Kue? I'd definitely drop by! I will be there the 26th and 27th!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Are you a Kue? I'd definitely drop by! I will be there the 26th and 27th!
no that's just my dad's name...lol...we get ask that a lot. but I think the name is really cool though because whenever i pronouce it i say kue as in cool other than kue in the hmong way...lol...it makes us sound cool...you know what i mean? lol well yes do drop by we'll be having two space this year. One will be really big and the other pretty small. our booth is the one with the fancy looking grill that with the big guy BBQing. kekeke so yea look for me. it will be great meeting people from Sarnworld. Hey during sac new year I got to meet MONGSTANESS for a little bit. that was pretty cool cuz we both knew the same people and it was surprising to know that he's a part of something new coming up...lol...but i won't say...well then you ya soon...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
no that's just my dad's name...lol...we get ask that a lot. but I think the name is really cool though because whenever i pronouce it i say kue as in cool other than kue in the hmong way...lol...it makes us sound cool...you know what i mean? lol well yes do drop by we'll be having two space this year. One will be really big and the other pretty small. our booth is the one with the fancy looking grill that with the big guy BBQing. kekeke so yea look for me. it will be great meeting people from Sarnworld. Hey during sac new year I got to meet MONGSTANESS for a little bit. that was pretty cool cuz we both knew the same people and it was surprising to know that he's a part of something new coming up...lol...but i won't say...well then you ya soon...
lol. ^^ yea it was nice to meet a SW member. look forward to me getting food from ur booth at fresno new year KAAB NIS..lol i'll probably be there the whole week.