Friendship (Ch.4) 3-10-09 (on hold)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Friendship

Staring
Rita
Ken

Ken and Rita friendship was unstoppable when they were little. They live near each other. Everything was going good for them. Till one day Rita parents die in a plane crash leaving young Rita with her grandparents, who live in Australia. There friendship ended when Rita was force to move to Australia. She didn't want to leave the one person she trusted the most. Ken was sadden by Rita moving away. After that they never contacted each other. They would always think of each other. Missing there good old days like playing husband and wife, chasing each other, and hid and seek.

I will post this up after Sin City

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.1

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

It been five years since they have seen each other.

Ken drove by Rita house and wounder who was moving in. He thought that someone bought the house since she hasn't came back. He wonder who, so he decided to ask his parent who moving in to Rita place.

Rita..........

I can't believe I'm back. I wounder if he still remember me. I miss Ken so much. Awww.... so weird though. I wounder if we be good friends again. Maybe I see him soon for the homecoming party that my grandparents is hosting. Since I convince them to move back to Thailand, I be a junior in high school with him.

Ken came home looking for his parent. He saw them in the living room.

Ken: Do you know who brought the Jensen house?
Ken mom: Dear you will find out soon tonight.
Ken dad: Yep
Ken: okay fine
Ken mom: please dress up nicely

Ken went upstairs wondering who was it. He was curious now. He decided to go buy an outfit for tonight.

Rita was getting ready at home. Her grandparent hired a stylish to help Rita look pretty for tonight.

To be continue................

fun

Expired Sarnie
"Missing there good old days like playing husband and wife, chasing each other, and hid and seek."

I love this!

That was a short chapter =)

So it means Rita is back! Yippie!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
"Missing there good old days like playing husband and wife, chasing each other, and hid and seek."

I love this!

That was a short chapter =)

So it means Rita is back! Yippie!

This fanfic is gonna be all short chapter.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 2

Enjoy!!!!

Rita wore a yellow dress, it made her look like a princess. Her heart started to beat faster knowing Ken will be there. She couldn't wait to see him again, she misses him sooo much. She hope that they can be friends again.

In the other hand, Ken wounder who the party was for. He couldn't wait to see, since his parent told him that he be shock.

In the mean time........

It was around 6pm, everyone started to show up to the party. Ken arrive with his parent, seeing he was the only young one there. Then someone step up on stage. (it was Rita grandparent)

Rita grandfather: Thank you for coming to welcome us back to Thailand. Sweetie come one and get on stage. This is my granddaughter Rita Jensen,

Ken mouth stop, he couldn't believe his eye. He rub it and she was still standing there looking beautiful. His heart began to beat faster and faster.

Rita left the stage with her grandparent and she try to look around to see if Ken was there. Then she spotted him next to his parent. They lock eyes and started to walk up together. They hugged each other and couldn't stop smiling.

They left to go talk to each other about everything. Ken coudnt believe she back in his life. He found out that she be going to school with him starting Monday. He couldn't wait. Rita was also happy that Ken was still the same to her. She couldn't believe how handsome he got. She can't wait to see him everyday.

To be continue..........

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH. 3

Enjoy!!!!

It was the first day of school for Rita. Ken drove to pick up Rita at her house. He couldn't wait to see her. He went inside to to see if she was ready.

While coming down the stairs, Ken couldn't stop checking out Rita from head to toe noticing what a hot body she got.

Rita: Ken lets get going before we're late, I'm so scare
Ken: Don't you got me
Rita: Okay

They drove to school. Everyone notice Ken with a girl but who is she. Every girl wanted to know since Ken didn't talk to any girl before or even give a ride.

Rita notice there stare. Ken grab a hold on Rita hand and walk her to the office to get her schedule for school. Rita was glad she had Ken. He was glad that they had every class together. They walk together holding hands without realizing it. They reach to the first class, it was math class.

Everyone kept staring at them. The teacher came in, and Rita handed him her schedule to the teacher. Rita went to sit right next to Ken. Ken was glad, he wanted to jump for joy.

It was the end of school, Ken wanted to take her out to see the city since she hasn't been here for a long time. They got into his car and speed off to the mall. Ken was getting a little jealous seeing guys checking her out. He grab her hand and they look away. Since Ken was in shape and he looks like he can do damage to them.

To be continue................

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 4

Enjoy!!!

While shopping Rita notice that Ken was being over protected of her which made her smile like a little school girl. Ken was getting thirsty and told Rita he be back soon. When he was in line getting his order. A guy approach Rita. He was trying to get with her but she wasn’t buying it.

Ken couldn’t believe the line. It was so long and he was becoming impatience. Finally he thought after waiting so long in the line. He finally got back to her. He got really mad that a guy was hitting on her. He wanted to kick the guy ass.

Rita started to smile seeing Ken. She was relieve to see him. But, she knew by his face that he wanted to start a fight. He quickly dizz the other guy and walk up to Ken. Telling him not to start anything. He agree since he didn’t want to get Rita upset.

TBC…..