For those who watched this drama
Can you help me answer a question

After the CPR/Kiss sceen
What did the main girl write and the main guy agree to signed

Thanks
I finished the serie just now and I'm still confused

slee00

sarNie Adult
I believe he found the original contract that she had him signed when they first met....the contract was for him to pay her....

Now she revised that contact and he agreed..

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
pay for what and with what. Also when did he agreed because the last eps said something about him agreeing to not leave her but that was for his punishment.

Can you please tell me what the note say

Thanks to you or any one who can respond

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Here you go, this is what the contract says:
"Agreement"
CPR pervert stole my first kiss, must compensate / repay me for it one day!
-Shan Junhao (his signature)
credit of the translation to: Asiandramas at http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion...69291-2600.html

Here's the translation of the ending scene when Jun Hao brought the agreement letter back out and the "punishment:"
--JH waits for TY to drive by--
TY: Buy one piece of chewing gum from me and i'll tell you.
JH: (excitedly) One piece for NT$100 right? (hurriedly digs out his wallet )

JH: There's something that we must deal with before discussing our marriage.. (flashes out the contract -- remember the contract TY made JH sign in episode 2 regarding the stealing of her first kiss? )
--TY tears the contract—

TY: Why did you give this contract to me for? Do you want to tell me the difference between a kiss and CPR? I will not fall for it!

--JH attempts to fall into the pool--
JH: The water in autumn is indeed cold....
TY: Be careful! (pulls JH back)
--JH takes the chance to hug her--

JH: I'm willing to accept any punishment by you now..
TY: In that case, i shall punish you to stay by my side forever and never leave me...
--JH kisses TY and the rest of Guan Mei watch happily—
credit of the translation to purpleXX at http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion...69291-2600.html

bugsy

sarNie Adult
*sigh* good times...good times. Mann...i seriously have to rewatch this again one of theses days. Still my favorite drama yet.

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
is this drama really that good? i think I should give it a try, but I think MingDao puts too much make-up on. :blink:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
it's good, on the cover they even said it's better than "Falling Star Garden" which is "Meteor Garden"...Ming-Dao is cute in here! :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
finally finish watching it! OMG! so good and sweet! i like how they have a couple of kiss scene! hehe...but the ending was sweet, by the way the songs are GREAT anybody have them? please i begg you upload it for me? thanks! :D

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg
i love this drama...there are a lot o cute scenes between the two main characters. the ending's so cute...i love the scene where the girl main character went to the market to purchase spring onion and the scenes that proceeds that