From the Heart :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
I haven't wrote fiction story for 7-8 years so im not goin start now haha but im goin edit my old fiction story dat i wrote in my teen year and post it here . Please forgive me if there are lots of grammer mistake blah blah cuz this fiction was wrote when i was young and silly . Those dat have read this fiction before - yes dat was mine but im goin revise it a bit but everything should be the same . Let just say im remaking my own fiction -- JOPE. O' Im changing the P"k and N"k name to Soraya and Harit ...just cuz i say so .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sam is from a poor family living in the slum with two sister name May and Pho and a mother, they sell rice cake for a living .Sam is very smart, he manage to put himself in school through hard working and scholarship. During his college years he met Billy Natwata from a wealthy family and the only son. After college the two want to open a company together, Sam got the idea and Billy got the money so they open a shipping company exporting and import merchandise and less that 10 year the company grow rapidly owning 50% of all port. This was enough to bring Sam's family from life of poverty, he brought big house and put his sister through school. One day he rescue a girl name Sue from getting run over by a car because she have cross the street while the light was green. From then on the two start dating, Sam become madly in love with her, but love did not last long because Sue was force to marry a rich man , even though she love Sam but her family mean more. Sam was left broken heart, he drinks all day. Billy came to comfort his friend through those time giving him advice that there are plenty of fish in the sea, and Sam finally stop drinking and return back to work. Billy told his friend about his marriage coming up real soon. Sam congratulates his buddy. Billy wants him to be his best man.

On the wedding day, Sam as promise was Billy's best man. The ceremony was the biggest event of the year. Enter the bride as she walks down the aisle .Sam was shock to see his love , Sue . So much pain, Sam feel like a thousand needle stabbing his heart of all people but it have to be her and his best friend. Sue realize it Sam standing next to her groom but she must not show any emotion because anything slip up her parent will lose face . Sam watch every movement and listen to every words , seeing them say their vows, pleading their love to god , exchange of ring and then sealing the marriage with a kiss , they were pronounce husband and wife . Sam was full with angry and hatred toward the both of them . It must be true , if you love someone so much the hate is far worst .From that day on Sam was never the same again , he start showing hatred toward Billy rejecting any suggestion from him in the company ! Sam started not to trust Billy because Sam believe Billy had lie to him and go behind his back and marry the one woman he love to hurt him. Sam started to embezzle the company money and cause trouble with stock holder making the company lose money. Sam think that sooner or later Billy will kick him out the company so he must take all he can get. Greed was in his eye. As the year stretch it get worst and more worst . He and Billy start arguing about company project, Sam want to gain more money not caring how he doesn't it - as along as money go in his pocket and became a gambler losing everything he work so hard for . Life was a living nightmare for Sam , no friend , no love , no money , no respect and to make matter worst he start drinking his life away in misery .

Sue and Billy marry for about 9 years now and they have a son together and she is pregnant with another one . Every time Sam see them together he will get furious beside he still in love with Sue no matter if she is marry with children , Sam still wish she will be his . It was around new year so all the servant is off duty or have return home and that day it was raining . Sam came over to Billy's house , to speak to him about selling his stock but Billy wasn't home and there he saw Sue, seven month pregnant . Billy went to talk to her say he never forgotten her and all this year he waited and wish that she will divorce Billy and be with him. Sue was furious said she is married now and she have grown to love her husband and what ever happen between them is over!! Sam couldn't take the rejection! He shouted out what do Billy have that he don't have! Sam was angry and thought here a chance to be with Sue. So he grabs her and push her to a room and rape her. Tear was rolling down her eye she scream beast! Just then her son happens to woke up from his sleep and went looking for his mom. He open the door room and saw his mother clothes ripe and in tear !! The little boy saw his mom run to the drawer and pull out a gun and shot herself on the head !! Sam was so frighten he ran out the room and on his way out he bump into Billy but Sam avoid him and got in his car and drove off . Billy came in the house seeing his son crying and ask what the matter but the little boy keep crying and crying . Billy look toward the opening bed room door ---he saw his dead wife..

Sam was so scar that he pack all the money he embezzle plus he stop by the company and persuade the human resource to give him 30 billion dollar and he sold all his stock to the competitor. He went to his house to get his mother and sister saying they have to get out of here .....
Sue's funeral was held later that week. Billy became very ill since the day his wife die because he was so depress he refuse to eat but only drink and drink. Billy's parent try to stop him telling him even though his wife is dead but he still have his son. Billy decide to stop drinking for his son sake but more trouble was a head because Sam have fleet and the company is in debt of about 30billion dollar and law sue from their customer .The family was force to sell their land and jewel to come up with the money, lucky they are very rich but they lose 70% of their wealth . Billy was stress out through the whole deal and also about the death of his wife and less than 2 year later Billy die . Leaving his 12 years old son, who vow to find Sam and take his revenge and make him suffer like he did ..........

cecilia

Staff member
MUAHAH. you're too funny. changing the n'ek and p'ek to HARITH AND SORIYA :wub:

sarN said:
Sue, seven month pregnant
wow the firs r was DISTURBING :loool: .. why a pregnant woman .. yuck! no wonder she shot herself :(

this was good for a 7-8 writers ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Billy's son at very young age have witness the death of his mother by a beast name Sam , who have rape his mother the animal don't even have any scent of human to realize the woman he rape at the time was 7mos pregnant !! She was full with shame not be able to face her husband again shot her herself in the head----one body two death , the doctor couldn't save the baby saying it to early , they try operation taking the baby out but it die in the mother womb. It was a girl, never have a chance to see the world. Let call Billy's son .... Harit Natwata.

Harit had seen how his father moan in grief of his dead wife and the company crises when his own friend back stab him at the end , taking everything leaving the company in huge debt. Billy feel miserable for putting his parent wealth in the drain . During the last 2 years of his life he fell sick . Laid in bed , face pale and coughing out blood , every day tear always flowing from his eyes. Sometime Billy will call out his wife name asking her to take him too. The doctor try helping him but there no use because the patient doesn't want to live. Harit would come straight from school to his father bed side and for hours he will sit there talking to his dad about school and stuff.

He even read bed time story to his dad “ You always read me story but this time I’ll read it to you instead, ok daddy ? ok daddy?” his father nodded his head. Billy break down in tear remember the time his wife sing to their son to sleep. Billy always want another child , a girl to spoil--but now his dream is gone.
Billy open his mouth to speak “Harit, my son that enough. (cough) my love for you is from the heart. Daddy cannot stay with you forever...” the child drop the book and hold on to his father hand , griping it tightly.
Billy continue “ Live your life to the fullest, don’t be grief when I’m gone , don’t be like daddy , be strong , bold ,stand up and except pain that hurt you (cough)” tear was pouring down his cheek and his lip was dry and face was so white, Billy patted his son head and continue “ I lose everything I ever love and dream for , Harit, I love your mom so much I know at first she doesn’t love me but as time goes by we found love in each other our love is from the heart. I’m afraid I can’t live to see you meet your love or see my grandkid (cough)”

Harit cry and cry and cry he call for his dad ---but there was no answer, so silent. Harit know his father have pass away he laid his head on his shoulder and reach to hug him. Harit vow to take revenge because he not suffering alone!
Mean while , Sam and his family was robbed by a gang of bandit, so all the money he have was gone! They were back to being poor again and they went back to his slum house. There he marry his next door neighbor who love him since forever, her name is Viy. Sam became more cruel as years go by because he was still bitter that Sue did not love him and kill herself . It hurt him emotional to be the cause death to the woman he love. So he start drinking again and became a alcoholic and a gambler. Viy gave birth to a baby girl name Soriya. Sam was a useless husband he would come home drunk and upset about losing all his money. Whenever Viy try to help her husband get clean up he would physical abuse her by hitting her and leaving Viy crying her eye out. Sam would call his wife all sort of name “ You b**** I never love you ! And why that stupid kid always crying !!” Viy was an idiot to love a man like him but none the less she stay with him even thur all the abuse just because she want her daughter to grow up with both parent.

Let call Sam’s mother Grandma , she can’t stand her son behavior toward his wife and kid “ Sam you evil hearted son !! She your wife and that your daughter, treat them with respect! You have became a dog , No! a worm before my eye , you are heartless---drink , drink, and gamble! You realize we hardly have any money to buy food and your sisters busted their hand washing dishes , just to feed the family!!” Grandma shout out her angry cause it truth, the family is lucky enough to have one meal a day , even baby Soriya have to be force eating rice soup because there no money to buy milk.
Sam didn’t want hear all this crap !! “ Shut up you old gag !! Give me money i need to try my luck again” grabbing his mother shirt and digging though her pocket. His mother cries out to not take the money it for the rent. He rip the pocket and pull out the cash , he give a smirk . Grandma determine to get the money back and they struggle with each other. Sam pushes her away and she hit her head against the wall , blood was flowing down. Viy ran to aid her mother-in-law , who pass out. Sam shouted out “ Next time don’t do that again , can’t get it the easy way, uh? Have to use the violent way !!” and walk out the house , not even care to see if his mother is alright.

sarN

sarNie Granny
MUAHAH. you're too funny. changing the n'ek and p'ek to HARITH AND SORIYA :wub:
wow the firs r was DISTURBING :loool: .. why a pregnant woman .. yuck! no wonder she shot herself :(

this was good for a 7-8 writers ^^

they say pregnant woman look sexy LMAO.

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. so much violent from SAM .. man, he deserve to die. POOR SORIYA, having to put up with VIOLENT MAN, i hope she can outstand meanie HARIT just b/c of her family issue and background. or could be the other way around too.. she's too emotional to have to go through the same mess again .. man, i can see the violent coming again. HOW EXCITING - i wanna see revenge already but yup, the thought of her dad r his mom is just .. a bit distracting for me :loool:

keep it up, i can't wait to see the revenge take place ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
May and Pho came home to see their mother on the floor with blood they was in tear and holler for her to wake up , Viy told the girls what happen , they curse at Sam . From that day on , Grandma never the same she have gone mental and behave as if she a child , she no longer recognized her family or anything about them . She could be healed with proper treatment but because of their finance problem who can think about that ? So, they leave her as is and Viy took care of her and baby Soriya too. May and Pho hated their brother for doing this to their own mother, the man have no remorse!! Everyone in the house became miserable than ever. Sam would come home cursing and hitting his wife and May and Pho was force to give him money or else they will get the same punishment. Sam took advantage of his mother mental problem by tricking her to beg along the street and tell her to pretend to cry and beg just beg her heart out .Sam then will take the money to buy liquor!

Soriya started school, she was five year olds. With all the problem in the house and Sam making everyone miserable - his daughter was no exceptions. Sam always goes out to eat , since most of time there hardly any food in the house , he will bring Soriya along just so she can wash dish at the street restaurant because Sam never have money --- so to exchange for the meal he let Soriya do a day of work . Most of the time the restaurant owner was more than happy because a day work for one plate of rice! Who wouldn't agreed and in the slum community this is very acceptable because money is tight !! Beside, Soriya is very energetic she usually does alot of work very quickly !

One night , Sam came home drunk as usually but this time he have bruise on his face , he have lost a lot of money and even owe Terry , leader at the gamble house thousand of dollar. He fear Terry will kill him if he doesn't pay back the money in time. Sam went into his room , digging through the drawer and dumping out jewelry box--nothing . Sam pacing the room .He was in frustration not knowing what to do. Viy woke up and saw the mess "Honey , I have no money you take it all"? the racking noise startle Soriya from sleeping and she woke up to hug Viy , fearing daddy might hit her mother again. Sam shout "God dang! I need money , do you realize those people will kill me if I won't give at least interest tonight, you dang b****.." Sam sit down at the end of the bed , he look at his wife ....she still beautiful ...maybe ...he got up and pull Viy off the bed "Come over here, you always say how much you need money to take care of Soriya and my mother ...and didn't you say you love me !!" he sneezing her arm tightly making her cry in pain Viy try to wrestle from his grip " Sam what are you talking about let me go!"

Soriya begin to cry and pleading daddy to let mommy go. Sam push Soriya away and drag Viy out the door and making his way toward the gamble house. May and Pho rush in the room and ask what all the commotion about but all Soriya can do is cry out " Daddy taking mommy away "
May comfort her niece "Dear, it alright, what is that Sam up to !"? . In rage Pho kick the bed and curse " I know what he doing , they been talking about it in the market saying Sam have lost alot of money to Terry, everyone in the slum know Terry is a pimp ! Our brother is a dog , he is cruel ...he selling Viy , I just know it ...first his mother now his wife! We will be next May ! Life was prefect before this, we have everything but what happen !!! our brother can't hold his lust and rape his best friend wife cause her to commit suicide ! Forcing us to be miserable just like him, god will punish him!!"

The rumor is true that exactly what Sam did. He went up to Terry making a bargain about his debt to take his wife as interest for now. Viy was crying uncontrollably not believing her husband will sink this low. All she can do is cry , thinking why she marry him , for love? Well if this is what love lead her to she wish love doesn't exist in this world ! Terry examine Viy , touching her face saying " She not bad! Sam I can't believe you have such a beautiful wife" looking at her with lush in his eye , Viy was frighten , she don't know what to do , she can't run because three of Terry men is circling her , chuckling they all was thinking the same thing as Terry .

Sam said " Man! Terry she is your , take her and I just want you to give me a little time to repay you!"
Terry reply back " How about this... I'll buy your wife , she can work for me at the bar and come home to you ."? Viy let out a scream and shaking her head , pleasing for Sam to disagree but he answer " Sure! Hey, Viy work hard now the family need money"Terry handed Sam a great sum of money and he took it with greedy eye and quickly went to the gamble table to try his luck again.. Terry spent a lustful night with Viy . There was nothing she can do but close her eye as men violate her . Afterward , Viy was given little sum of money because Sam still owe Terry a lot more . Viy life was never the same again she was force to prostituting for money and every dollar she make from the client she give it to Terry and Sam in return will continue to borrow money from Terry making a never ending debt . Viy only get to keep the tip and with those money is for Soyira , Grandma and just enough to pay rent and buy food . Viy continue to stay with Sam but he never laid a finger on her because he fear she could be carrying transit disease and was disgust but as long as money is flowing in Sam didn‘t give a dang if she live there forever! Everything Viy done is for Soriya and Viy fear that one day Soriya might meet the same fate as her. Viy will always tell her daughter to never slack off at school and education is important. May and Pho told the same thing to Soriya.

Every night Soriya always sleep alone because her mother will be out working at the bar and every night seeing her dad drunken , cursing and breaking stuff in the house. He always angry and there never a day he at peace at home. Often enough May and Pho would confront him and calling their brother all kind of name. Sam would slap them calling them whore and soon he will sell them to!! Grandma , who is still mental will wake up laughing and putting all kind of stuff in her mouth from shoe , dishes , pen whatever she get a hold to . Pho would have to trick Grandma by saying candy will be given if she does as told and most of the time Grandma will behave like a good child .

Sam shouting " Dang!! Why don't she just die and get it over with !! There nothing in this house but crazy people!!" May reply in disgust " I ask god the same question but it you I wonder when death will approach!!"
Sam launch and slap her across the face !! Soyira run to a corner and cry out for her mommy. She cover her ear not wanting to hear the cursing the beating the crying , she just want to shut it away . This is to much drama for a little girl. Every day is the same thing , over and over and over , Soyira have a weakness .......

chenling

sarNie Adult
woohoo sarN, you posted hehe...dang, por Sam his girl has to marry his best friend.... his character, I mean just keeps going down and down.......and you've got a load of drama wrapped up in this so far. I mean ...this does need to be a lakorn!!!!!!! YOU can NOT STOP there!!!!!!!! MORE!!! :dude:

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow .. so much violent from SAM .. man, he deserve to die. POOR SORIYA, having to put up with VIOLENT MAN, i hope she can outstand meanie HARIT just b/c of her family issue and background. or could be the other way around too.. she's too emotional to have to go through the same mess again .. man, i can see the violent coming again. HOW EXCITING - i wanna see revenge already but yup, the thought of her dad r his mom is just .. a bit distracting for me :loool:

keep it up, i can't wait to see the revenge take place ^^
this was the ONLY 3 "R" fiction i ever wrote . Most of my fiction was comedy. I was known as funnie girl and i guess I wanted to be seriously taken for once back then when fiction was fun so i decided to write one heck of a drama story hahaha that why it so violent and disturbing .

cecilia

Staff member
^probably b/c all i see was sam acting all bad and mean and drunk and abusive. if this is america, i would have that man arrest already but it was a good script so far.

keep it coming . i can't believe sam stoop that low to do that to Viy, poor woman, for the love of her daughter, she put up with this. damn! i wonder what fate does it hold for SORIYA now :

sarN

sarNie Granny
While May was working at the restaurant her boss , name Bao. He is a bald headed in his middle age and is married with 2 kids .He love to harasses young employee . Bao never take notions of May before but now he staring at her legs and drooling his manly lust away. Later that night while May is washing dishes in back room . Bao walk in admiring her “ You are so beautiful! be my mistress , I’ll give you money any things you need , come on baby ..you know you need money” he reach to grab May and of course she refuse the offer and was disgust with the old gag “ Let go of me you bustard!!” May reach for a plate and hit him on the head and took off running. Bao fell to the floor in pain“ I’ll get you for this , I’ll make you my whore!!”

Sam happen to over heard and saw the whole scene. He was coming by to take some money from May to buy liquor. He grin and new idea come to mind, Viy is not getting alot of customer lately . He walk up to Bao “ That my sister that just hit you!” Bao holding the blood flowing from his head and reply back “ She a b***** you have to pay for my hospital bill!” Sam step back and jester his hand no for any responsibly but instead he have a offer “ My sister is a cutely isn’t she ? How about this how much you willing pay me for her” Bao was over joy , it about time he have some younger woman in his life “ I’ll give you $100 if you can bring her to me tomorrow night” Sam thought the sum was pretty cheap but who to complain ? He don’t have any job and $100 for about one hour work. ? Ha! they got a deal ! Sam agreed to will bring May in gold plate !!!

When May got home she told Pho that she not working the restaurant anymore, because Bao have make a move on her and she had wack him with a plate . Pho hug her sister comforting “ Don’t worry there many other job out there , beside I ’m thinking about go back to selling rice cake like before , but I don’t have enough money to buy the supple”
May put away with joy cuz now they will have something to look forward in making money instead of working for low wage and being harass by perverted man “ I will find a job and start saving up the money” she smile with hope. Just then Sam came barging in in drunken rage. He look at his sister and pass out to the floor . They didn’t bother to help him in bed or clean him up , their brother is a ass hole , why should they ?

The next night , as plan Sam must somehow must firgue out a way to drug May and take her to Bao . May always drink a glass of milk before going to bed , so Sam pour sleeping pill in the whole cart of milk . She fall for it and pass out . Sam carry his sister outside and toward the meeting place. He laid her on the bed at Mo Hotel, one hand holding the cash and the other his liquor bottler. He was so happy and thought about playing a couple hand at the gamble house.

In the Mo Hotel, Bao ‘s hand start to shake a bit this is the first time he with a young girl. He remove her clothes as if it a striping game “ Hahaha , don’t we going have fun tonight !!” That night May lose her virginal to a old man , almost old enough to be her father plus he can’t take responsible toward her because the man is marry !! May cry her eye out , she curse at the old man and her brother , a bustard brother indeed , his own flesh in blood ---she was hurt more than hurt . Sam just took her life away, Bao give out a smirk while dressing himself “ Don’t cry I give you money , beside I’ m your husband now!!” he touch her bare shoulder , May slap his hand away in disgust , she want to throw up and wash her skin till it bleed !!! May ran out the Hotel ....

Whe May got home she run into Pho’s arm while sitting beside them . The little girl was confuse “ What wrong Aunt May ?” Pho wiping the tear from her sister face and clam her down, May begin to speak “ Pho! Sam have drug me , he let Bao rape me for a $100 !! Pho ! for a $100 ! Do I really worth that much to him !!” Pho was furious and determine to comfont Sam, the animal ruining his sister , he only think for himself and satisfy his need , his need, his need only !
Just then Sam came in loud and drunk “ Why aren’t you a sleep ! (burp) May? Ha! do you have fun tonight ! I can’t believe I’m going have a rich brother in law!!” Pho in rage lanch at him and slap his face

“ Damn you ! Sick , sick ! Only shit come out your mouth! You are a low life scum , nasty heart even a dog is better than you !” Sam was in rage and slap her back making her fall hard on the floor ,
May scream out “ No! Sam stop !” As Sam make his way to the kichhen and grab the boiling water that Soriya have heat up to pour medicine for Grandma. He came back and yanking Pho’s head with his free hand “ No body hit me and get away from it !!” he pour the hot water on her face . Pho scream in pain !!! May push her brother away , Pho covering her face . The hot water have burn her skin . Soriya witness the whole horror , she cry and cry just be moving to the corner of the wall and cover her ear she doesn’t want to hear her daddy laughing and Pho scream in great suffering as her body tremble ........
From that day on , Pho beauty was damage , the hot water burn both her cheek leaving a disgust wrinkle ....a worm like . Sam didn’t care , instead when they eating together at the table , Sam would vomit saying “ My god your face is nasty! Please go eat some where else !! How can we normal looking people eat in peace ! The sight of your face can make anyone turn off !! No wonder nobody marry you!!” Pho tighten her fist , those line hurt her so emotional, isn’t it every woman dream to find that special someone to spend their life with?? She tremble in tear because in Pho case , the chance are none..... and all because of Sam!! A hooker wife , a mental mother , a mistress sister , a disgust face sister, and the only person left is Soriya .......

sarN

sarNie Granny
Several years have pass and Viy manage to save up enough money to invest in May and Pho to start a rice cake barkery at home " I know the both of you really need this money .Please take this and use it to buy supply" They hesitated because they know what Viy have gone through for this amount of money and they feel ashame because she not even related to them but yet she willing to help the family out.
Pho was over whelm " Thank you , thank you very much ....I afraid I can't sell rice cake in the market ..because ..because"? she rise her hand to touch the crumble cheek . If she goes out in public people will name call her in disgust and nobody will buy from them . Just the thought of revealing herself out in daylight make her tremble in sorrow . Pho comfort her sister "It all right , don't cry , please don't cry . Viy and I have to work too. I think we should just forget about it" Viy tighten the cash in her hand . She know the job at the bar will not last forever in the future the family need something else to back them up and just thinking about going to work make her ashamed of herself. Viy turn to look at the young and innocent Soriya as she got up from the chair and run to hug Pho " Don't cry Aunt Pho , I'll sell the rice cake, let me!!"May protested" But you so young and what if people cheap you off?"
"I been to the market all the time with daddy , I know my way !!"said the 14 year old Soriya.

They disagree because the slum is no play for a young girl ot be out selling and who know what kind of crazy people out there but Soriya keep on pleading the elder telling them to she want to help out in the family as for school she promise to never miss a day!! At the end of discussion they agreed that Pho will stay home to make the rice cake and Soyira will take it to the market and when ever May is off from work she will help sell too.
Viy turn to to hug her daughter proudly "My god! Sorry that mommy can't give you the live you deserve , I pity you so dearly , I wish I just wish nothing will happen to you as it is to me and your Aunt! I'll promises you I will quite this job! Are u ashamed that mommy a..a..." the words stuck in her throat , she begin to cry . Soryai washes tear from her mother cheek "No! of course not , it does matter what other say , I'm use to it ! You the most wonderful mother in the world ! I love you and I promise I will work hard so mommy don't have to work no more!"? hear this , Viy tremble in tear ,God! she love her daughter so much . No matter how cruel the world is to Viy as long as Soyria is by herself nothing will stop her from living on "my sweetie"they embrace one another .

From then on , after school she will sell rice cake establishing a small area at the end of the market. Soryia was a good seller she would holler out " Rice cake ! Rice!! Get it while it Hot!!"? sometime she will sing a song just to get attention, beside the food is tasteful! At night she will study, and wake up early in the morning and helping Aunt May preparing for today sell! Sam really didn't care once again as long as money flowing in ! As the business grow , many people know Soryia as the rice cake girl and her father from time to time will come by and take the money but Soryia is very smart she manage to hide some !

Life was hard indeed for everyone , May was always harass by Bao he will beat her if she won't go sleep with him. Of course May refuse and then Bao will pay Sam to set him up with May again , who in return find many tricky way and evil plan , like drug her or telling May to go pick up something. Till one day Bao's wife found out about the affair and fire May and the wife threaten her husband to never be seen with any mistress as long as she live . May was more then happy to leave the place and since they have a business now she will be helping out Soyria .

Grandma have become so attach to Soryia that everyday she will wait outside and refuse to come in till Soyria return from school and when she came Grandma would pout and whining for Soryia to play with her . Sometime she will take Grandma to the market and some customer will laugh or make harsh comment about Grandma mental problem .There was time Grandma will wonder around eating other people product or destroy booths and Soryia end up paying for the damage and hoping they won't call the cop . Now , Soryia turn 18 years old

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that was a long bad life for the women. they should have SAM, that bastard arrest. i hate him reading his character like this. how can he go that low to sell his own flesh and blood sister. that's very shameful of him and if i'm MAY, i will never ever forgive him even when he realize what he did. the minute he sold her to BAO, that should be the end of the relationship for him and May. and how cruel can he get, pour hot water on PHO's beautiful face. this is an evil man beyond word !!!

and now POOR Soriya having to sell stuff at the age of 14 but that's very common as well, just feel bad for her b/c she have to put up with that nasty father of her. Now she's 18. i can't wait til her and HARITH met. but all i can see are doom in their fate. sarN, this is some serious writing .. GOOD job.

sarN

sarNie Granny
In the last 18 years International Shipping have became a booming business making 10 time more profit each year !! Harit never miss a day at work .He start working at the company since after high school . Most of his friend would goes to college oversea but not Harit , he want to stay in the country . Under guide of his two Aunt he was determine to build back his father’s company .At the age of 28 he manages to dig International Shipping to a sky rocket industry but even through all this success inside he still have bitter and hatred toward Sam. There never a day he sleep in peace because the loss of the most important people in his life cause him to be ruthless and emotionless as if he never been raise by people. Harit have a reputation of a player, he love spending time with beautiful girl. Gossip column trash him for being a lady man but what people doesn’t know about Harit is he never dump a girl at the alter . He told them beforehand the relationship will never go forward and the girl he date shouldn’t expect anything from him . Truth is , Harit misses his mother that why he always searching for a woman companion . At time Harit would stare out the window of his office for hours . Sally , his aunt would try to cheer her nephew up with story and joke but Harit would ask her to leave so he can focus on his work .Sally understood he want to be alone and on her way out the door she bump in to Mary , the other aunt “Is Harit inside . I want him to sign some document”.

Sally push her out the door “ I think u should come back later . Harit doesn’t look to happy at the moment”
“Again ? I hate to see him like this “ said Mary
“Our nephew never got over his parent death” reply Sally
“I never saw him smile or even laugh for once. He so cold” Mary sigh in worriless

Mean while , Terry have saw Soriya at the market and was stun at her beauty . So he when to ask Sam “ Man! you daughter is so lovely , I realize I can make big buck on her , man you have to bring her to me ....tonight at the club!!” Sam ask “ How much you willing to give me?” Terry laugh “ Sam! all the money you owe me , let just say it a gift from me . Plus I’ll pay you any price !!” Sam pause for a moment, here is a chance he can ask any amount he want !! Sam reply “ Alright ! But give me the money first , I’ll bring her to you ....tonight” Terry dig in his pocket and pull out load of cash and Sam’s eye just pop open , never in his life “ My god ! so many cash , Terry you are so good to me , unlike my family their money is bit and pieces it despise me !!”

That night Soriya return from a hard day at work and there her father waiting at the front door. Sam said “Soriya1 I need you to help me..Terry want to see you!” she drop the pot, shock of course
“ Dad , I’m not going , you going sell me ..just like you did to mom! Everyone know what kind of business he run!! I’m your daughter , your daughter!!” he was furious and shout in rage
“ You crap , I’m your father , I give life to you...I don’t care, I sold you to Terry already ...come with me !!” he grab her hand and drag her, Soriya struggling out “ No! Please , daddy don’t do this to me, I’ll do anything but not this--” she bit his hand hard, making him yell in pain
“ You stupid b###h !!” he slap her as she fall to the ground , tear was flowing . May and Pho came to see the commotion . May rush to help Soriya up “ Why you hit her !!”
Sam laugh “ I sold her already she going with me !!” he grab Soriya pulling her from May
“ Dad, no I’m not going !!” Sam release her and grab a near by stick “ O.k the easy way won’t work let try the hard way !” Sam run inside the house and pull Grandma from her sleep and push her to the ground . May and Pho shout at him saying mother don’t even aware of what going on, they curse at their brother. Soriya pleaded “ Dad , leave Grandma out of this !!” Sam laugh and shout “ Listen Soriya if you don’t go with me I’ll ....hit Grandma everyday until you agreed !” Everybody was shock , no! He wouldn’t do it ! He will go to hell if he do , Grandma rubbing her eye fully awake . Sam raise the stick high and hit her again and again more power than ever
Grandma scream in pain not knowing what she done wrong but Sam use that as a weapon against Soriya. The girls was in tear and bitter . May and Pho run to pull the stick out but Sam is to strong he punch them to the ground and start hiting Grandma harder , Soriya whimpering, uncontrollable tear flood her face the pain to witness her Grandma moan at the top of her lungs “ Dad stop ! please ! stop it ! ...stop ! that enough can’t you see Grandma is in pain ..please i beg you, I will go to Terrry!” Sam smile and throw the stick away “ See! That wasn’t hard ! Next time when I tell you to do something , you better do it or Grandma get it” Sam grab Soriya arm and drag her out the door.....
At the club , this is more like a stripper joint where girl sing and dance around while guy throw money at them. Sam walk toward Terry and dragging Soriya behind “ Terry here she is man!!” Terrry whistle in admiration “ Damn this babe is hot! I’m going have fun tonight !!” Terry reach to pull Soriya to his side.

Sam said “ I guess my job is done , bye !!” Soriya stare at her father her eye was pleading for him to change his mind to realize that this is wrong and that Soriya is his blood, for him to realize it not to late and ......come back. But no , Sam wasn’t thinking any where close that. Terrry try to kiss her but Soriya keep pushing him away and making him mad “ Listen you whore ! You’re mine and might as well make the best of it , come on !” he drag Soriya toward his office

“ Let my go please , I do anything just let me go , i don’t want to sleep with you!!” Terry stop and turn to ask “ What can you do for me beside being a whore !!” Soriya was stuck with words she was frighten “ I um....um...I can sing and I will ...strip dance instead” those word make her feel ashamed and dirty but what other choice she have? It better to let men touch and stare at her in lustful eye than sleep around with different men

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow. that was a long bad life for the women. they should have SAM, that bastard arrest. i hate him reading his character like this. how can he go that low to sell his own flesh and blood sister. that's very shameful of him and if i'm MAY, i will never ever forgive him even when he realize what he did. the minute he sold her to BAO, that should be the end of the relationship for him and May. and how cruel can he get, pour hot water on PHO's beautiful face. this is an evil man beyond word !!!

and now POOR Soriya having to sell stuff at the age of 14 but that's very common as well, just feel bad for her b/c she have to put up with that nasty father of her. Now she's 18. i can't wait til her and HARITH met. but all i can see are doom in their fate. sarN, this is some serious writing .. GOOD job.

i don't know wat was goin on in my head 8years ago :p and i don't know how to write romance scene but i know how to write R" scene :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
before i continue . forgive me if i offend anyone w/ my fiction ok. like i say i wrote this 8 years ago and all im doing is revising , correct some error and full in loop hole but everything should be the same . I didn't put much detail in some of the scene cuz i was kind of disturbing myself lmao , hey i was young and silly my mind run a little wild back in the days.

chenling

sarNie Adult
before i continue . forgive me if i offend anyone w/ my fiction ok. like i say i wrote this 8 years ago and all im doing is revising , correct some error and full in loop hole but everything should be the same . I didn't put much detail in some of the scene cuz i was kind of disturbing myself lmao , hey i was young and silly my mind run a little wild back in the days.
I don't care what you do sarN...just do not stop posting!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe re-working this will get you to start up again writing a new story... :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Terry gaze at Soraya up and down thinking this girl have lovely body she can be the next star in the club attracting more customer and then later maybe in a couple week he will make her a whore but before that he should make some money out of her first !
Terry said “ Alright babe, you the new stripper then” he laugh
Soraya is digging a deeper hole for herself and she doesn't know how to get out maybe if she have enough money she can buy herself out but how long can she be a dancer without selling her body in the future . The more she think the sadder she get! She hate men , they are nothing but heart ace and pain!

That night Terry hand her to Vicky a gay make up artist and a manager .Soraya stand there nervously .“ She not so bad ! Listen! You must never to be late to work u hear ! Must be clean so shower as often ! You a little stiff do a little sexy dance !!” Soraya want crawl under a rock and die o’ the humiliation but what can she do ? She under their control if she won’t listen there always the body guard that waiting to punish her !
Soraya said “ I don’t know how?!”
Vicky sigh and her roll his eye “ Minny ! Come over here show her your dance move” Minny was applying make up at a dressing table across from them and all she got on was a black see thur bra and a leather underwear as she walk toward them “ New girl uh? She look plain !” Minny give an ugly look and start dancing all sexy and seductive and she turn around and shake her ass a bit just . Soraya stand there shock and motionless she can’t do that she just can’t picture herself on stage acting like a slut !!

Vicky turn Soraya“ Copy her dance , I say copy her dance now !!” Soraya didn’t know how to start she was shaking all over . Vicky shout again “ You won’t dance , right!! Guard !!”
Soraya nodded her head “ No , I’ll do it !” she start moving swing her body how she saw Minny does it but her movement was still stiff and she lost her balance a couple time and tear was streaming down so she close her eye not wanting to see everyone . Vicky and Minny laugh to the silliness of her movement so childish how is she going excite the crowd !!
Minny said “ You might as well stop it right now ! She not putting her heart in Vicky , might as well tell Terry she better off sleeping with men! At least she don’t do the work , the men mostly will teach her !!”
Soraya shake her head in protest “ No! Vicky i will try ...i will try ...i will try” Vicky stare at her kind of believing “ O.k , follow me to get your costume.........

Terry on stage making announce “ Don’t we fun tonight that Hotcake is something isn’t she !! Tonight we got a new stripper !! Ya guy be good to her now , it her first time!! She very sexy I tell ya !! I have to wipe my drool a couple time but now it ya turn to drool. Put the music on !!! Lady and Gentleman ...............Creamybun !!!!”
All the men whistle and holler bangging the table with their beer laughing and making sexually remark . There girls walking round pouring drink and sitting on men lad just be flirting their heart away !! Soraya walk on stage she wearing a firefighter pant with white tank top one of the man down the stage yank the bottom of the pant and it can came completely off with just one swift and revealing her red underwear and the man whistle in admiration ! The crowd roam loud they was saying her leg are so creamy my god the b###h have meat i would like to take her on stage shake your booty!! Soraya feel humiliated she reach to cover herself she want to cry god she want to cry ---but she can’t then those bastard will laugh at her weakness she bit her lip holding the hurt she try to think that she so doing this for Grandma and mostly for herself it either this or men. One of the man start rubbing up her leg in hungry Soraya near jump ! She run to the back stage leaving the crowd to clap their hand saying how her butt jiggle and bouncy when she move . They love her and Terry at first though Soraya was slacking off the job but after hearing the audience response she was playing innocence all alone !!

Soraya came home and every one was there even her mother who been crying her eye out. “ Soraya , darling are you o.k!!”
Soraya ran to hug her “ Mom, I hate dad, I can’t believe he will do this!”
May and Pho was rubbing medicine on Grandma back who have pass out. Viy looking in her daughter sad eye “ Did Terry ..did...did” she reply “ No, I’m a stripper instead , but I have to mom! But soon are later I will meet the same fate as you” she cry and her mom embrace her more .
“ Soraya i’m sorry , I’m sorry that i can’t help , every night I pray that this will not happen --but god didn’t answer my pray . I pity you so much i love you so dearly every tear you drop is like a knife cutting through my skin , I hope you have a brighter future i send you to the best school i want you to get out of this hell hole I done everything for you ----even if I have to give up my dignity and let other call me trash , whore all the dirty name---but I never want you to be like me ,” tear begin to fall uncontrollably she grip her daughter tight against her chest .How can Viy leave this world in peace knowing her daughter life is a living nightmare but if one day she was to die she wish that her spirit will always be with Soraya.