From The Start/Be With You :: Aum/Aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha ... i finally caught up lol.xp .. haha makin fun of san's lopsided hair lol..xp .. awwwwe the elevator scene was so kute hahahaha xp lol.. kekke.. loving this lyn .. xp .. cant wait for more..

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! more of Soriya and Harit.....LOVE! the A-TEAM together.....yes agree update more of this story.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
I totally forgot that I have a fic. lol j/k. There were a lots of things going on in my life (most of them are bad), so I got carried away. Till the day that Mae Sarn hit me with her pillow and ask about the fic. I finally get back on track now. And this is my little update. < Please, don't throw rocks at me> I will try to update as often as I can. And once again, please pardon those grammar and dictation mistakes.

Chapter 3:

Harit went back to his office, still thinking of the girl with that soft voice and gentle fragrance. There is something about her that is very familiar to him. It seems like they have known each other before ,many many years ago. The images of her sweet smile, long curly eyelashes with those speaking-without-words eyes, and full lips are dancing in his mind. He touches the bracelet on his wrist while telling himself.� No, there is no one can replace you in my heart.� Harit shakes his head, try to push Soriya out of his mind and go back to work. Suddenly his phone rings, it’s his granny calling. Harit answers.� Hello, Khun Ya. I’m in the office. Yes, I will go home right away.�

Harit arrives home and see everyone in the living room. His dad, his granny, his stepmom Kachita, his half sister Pat and her cousin Pinky are discussing about the company anniversary.

“Harit, come here and sit. We are talking about the 20th anniversary of our company. This has to be one of the kinds. We can’t let our business partners or competitors look down on us.� His granny raised her voice. Mrs. Rangsiman is in her 80s with her white cloud hair put neatly in the back. She is the oldest and the most respected figure in Rangsiman family, and her words are the demands. Harit joins the discussion.

“Yes, Khun Yah. I have everything under control, and it will be the most splendid party of the city next month.� Harit speaks.

Mr. Atichart Rangsiman turns to Harit. “Harit, I think this would be a very good opportunity to introduce our new product, the strawberry ice-cream. How is the preparation of the product going?�

“Yes, dad. It would be great thing to do. We’re working on the advertising and promotion of the product. I think we should be done soon.�

“Harit, if you need a model or a spoke person for the product, I think Pinky would be a great choice. She is very famous actress now; it would bring great attention to our product, unless she’s busy. She’s after all my niece and also a… family member.� Khun Katicha used her sweet tone to speak Harit like he’s her real son.

“ Aww, Aunt Katicha, it really would be my great honor. No matter how busy I am, I will always have time for Ransiman’s promotion and for P’Harit.� Pinky in her soft voice speaks up as she sneakily glances at Harit.

Mrs. Katicha continues. “Besides work, I think this party is also a great chance for you, Harit.�

“For me to do what?� Harit asks.

“There would be many famous hi-so figures in the party. You can use this chance to officially introduce your girlfriend or fiancé.� Khun Katicha looks at Pinky while she speaks. Everyone knows Mrs. Katicha want to hook up her niece with Harit. Harit never likes that idea as he never has any romantic feeling for Pinky. He needs to think of a way to get out of this situation.

“Ah uhm, there are few documents in the office that I need to sign. I think I need to get back to the office now. Good bye everyone.� Before anyone could say anything, Harit quickly stand up and walk out.

As Harit is approaching the car, Pat runs out. “ P’chai. P’Chai. Are you going to come back for dinner? I will wait for you.�

“No, don’t wait for me, Pat. I might have to work till late today.� Harit turns around and pat his sister.

“ Aw, you don’t even want to have dinner with me anymore� Pat pouts her lips.

“Pat, you know that I love you dear. It’s just too busy at work. I promise I will take you out for dinner another day, okay?�

“Really? You promise? Ok, I will let you go today, but you are better not going back on your words.� Pat grabs Harit’s hand and does a pinky promise with her brother.� And P’Chai, Don’t skip your dinner ka. It’s not good for your health.�

Harit smiles at his sister and go back to the car. Harit loves Pat a lot, despite his uneasy feeling for her mom. Harit adore his little sister even they don’t have the same mother. Harit goes back to his office and work till very late. He totally forgets about the time till his back start to ache. It’s already 9 P.M. Harit walks out of the office to get some coffee and fresh air. It seems like everyone has gone home. Most of the offices are in the dark, Harit enjoys the feeling of being the only one in the building. Suddenly he sees a light in the marketing department. At first, Harit thinks of some mischievous thieves, but he realizes it’s one of his employees working overtime. Harit quietly comes closer to have a good look at who that employee is. He stops about 10 feet away from that womanly back. That is the girl from early today. He turns around and goes to the vending machine. 5 minutes later, he comes back with 2 coffee cups in his hands. Then Harit takes out his phone and dial the marketing department’s number.

Soriya is startled by the phone call. She is working on the detail proposal for the advertisement plan. Earlier today when Soriya went back to the office, Sansanee threw tantrum at her for took too long and accused her lacked off from work. Sansanee makes Soriya prepare the proposal for tomorrow morning meeting. The phone keeps ringing. Soriya walk up to the other side of the room to answer it. Just when she answers the call, it goes quiet. Soriya goes back to her cubic and find a hot cup of coffee on her desk. Soriya is thankful and wonder who the good thoughtful soul is as she looks around and find no one in sight. By the time Soriya finishes the proposal, it is already past 10 P.M. Soriya’s been waiting for a taxi to stop by for over 15 minutes already, but she can’t find any. Suddenly out of the blue, one BMW convertible stop right in front of her. Soriya almost jumps up when she thinks the car is about to hit her.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lynda u updated hehe.. xp .. im so happy .. whoooo im gonna be behind again lol.. xp ..so many fics to read n update.. @_@ .. hehe i shall finish this in a bit.. eeeeeeeek if i can that is. .. ppl are coming over n n n n ahhhhhhhhh sleeping over.. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ........................................................ @_@ ........

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg omg omg YES lynda....you updated YAY!!! :clap: so his step-mom wants to hook up him and pinky....lol..harit is so sweet with the coffee....i hope that is harit with the BMW

chenling

sarNie Adult
thank you lyn...now you know we just want more...you know that :p