Funland updated 12/25/10

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ms. Fun.. give us another tour of the other parts of your house... or better yet.. post more pics of you. :D lol... i'm such a pic stalker, when I should be posting my own pics too. :tease:

shachibasha

psychotic
free willy and the stra fish from finding nemo lol ! ohh i want to try that pirate ship thing....gosh your baby cousin is so adorable thats so cute!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
your nephew and cousin are sooo darn cute! wanna kiss and pinch their chubby cheeks! lol

the pirate ship ride (I think it's called anchor's away...lol)!! I love that ride so much... it feels so good especially when you sit on the last row... I've tried riding that 4 times consecutively... the feeling was... superb! lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
free willy and the stra fish from finding nemo lol ! ohh i want to try that pirate ship thing....gosh your baby cousin is so adorable thats so cute!
We rode it 5 times in a row. It is a fun, not so scary ride.

I want to pinch Titus's chubby thighs and legs! He is so darn cute.
The last time I got to see him was when he turn 1.
your nephew and cousin are sooo darn cute! wanna kiss and pinch their chubby cheeks! lol

the pirate ship ride (I think it's called anchor's away...lol)!! I love that ride so much... it feels so good especially when you sit on the last row... I've tried riding that 4 times consecutively... the feeling was... superb! lol
I know we like to sit at the very last row too. If you're in the middle, it is not even a ride. lol

lady0fdarkness

^^I do hope Titus get to see his relatives. Eventhough Mommy and Daddy split up, the children needs to be with their aunts, uncles, grandma. Hope things turn out for you all.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lome thanks. She and the kids are back. But I haven't heard an apology yet. She act if nothing had happen. I am glad the kids are back, but I am not so glad that she is back. True that she is married to my brother not married to me so in that case I am not going to give up my room for them. I swear my bro is almost 30 wasted half his life in jail yet he hasn't learn his lesson. He even had the guts to say literally "I am the reason why Dad let you guys do whatever you guys want" and I am like "No, you are the reason why we can't do what we want" I can't stand him as well but poor kids... a psycho mother and a f-up father.

lady0fdarkness

i love coming to funland.. always new pictures to see.. I wish I was at that vacation house too! baby look so cute.. and i see a glimpse of you miss fun. :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
oou looks like you had a blast for spring break! i want to rent out a vaca home! wahhhh! and the cry babies are sooo adorable!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Looks like you had some fun times at the vacation! 10 pple in one bedroom?! So asians! Lol. Awwies, your 2 lil cry babies are super adorable!!! Hmmm kaopoon. I want some now. Lol.​

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG i LOVE YOUR SiSTER'S WALL!! MY WALL USED TO BE FiLLED WiTH JB POSTERS BUT SADLY i TORN MOST OF THEM DOWN.