Funny methods lao people think of

noungning

Heartless
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww omg!!! i mean clean it before i use the toilet!!! gosh but um common courtesy clean u shit up!!!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I always put like 5-10 square toilet papers onto the toilet water, so it doesnt splash onto your behind, if it does and you didnt flush it before hand, it means you got someone elses crap on your behind and thats dirty.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Reagan said:
I always put like 5-10 square toilet papers onto the toilet water, so it doesnt splash onto your behind, if it does and you didnt flush it before hand, it means you got someone elses crap on your behind and thats dirty.
[post="111866"][/post]​
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!! EWWWWW!!! LMAO!!

noungning

Heartless
Reagan said:
[post="111866"][/post]​

ewwwwwww omg u so had to prevent others crap bouncing onto ur skin.. lol :ph34r:

just not a very sanitizing event tho ughhhhhhh :unsure:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I think I spoke for everybody though, its true!
lidogurl, I guess I'm not being dirty in the way you'd enjoy hehe
ning, of course you should prevent it, flush then toilet paper on the seat, then on the toilet hole then do your business, hehehe how do you do it? let it splash freely? HAHA I bet you do!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Reagan said:
ning, of course you should prevent it, flush then toilet paper on the seat, then on the toilet hole then do your business, hehehe how do you do it? let it splash freely? HAHA I bet you do!
[post="112899"][/post]​

wtf??.... :angry: ..reagan, im not as dirty as u anywase!,....so -_-

azntgr

sarNie Egg
XD what a weird topic.... :sweat:

i think i rather hold it in than.....or bring like 50 rolls. :wacko:

noungning

Heartless
Reagan said:
[post="112899"][/post]​
omg no!!! i would kill myself if i had to let anything splash at me grosss :wacko: :wacko: ewwwwwwww
can't even imagine dude. i prefer to go out in the forest than have something bounce back at me yuck!! :blink: