Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I heard the news from ritafanclub. She said she met Rita a couple day ago and she asked Rita about this lakorn. Rita said it's true. She will pair up with Rome again in this lakorn and another couple is Boy Pissanu and Jinnie Thanida (from Yord Gathunyu).

That means it's confirmed already, right (if they don't change later)? I'm so glad and excited to hear that. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay!!!...im so excited. our hopes came true afterall!..woo hoo. yes, if rita confirm so herself than it has to be true hehe. hopefully no cast changing though. oh gosh, jinnie is getting with boy?..no way. i dont like her. i hope they change it to someone else. vicky should of been in here too

thanks for the update wishbone

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
It's such great news. I just wish Rome and Rita will pair up again in another drama and now my dream comes true so hopefully they won't change the casts afterward.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm excited to hear the news. I think Rome and Rita makes a cute couple, they have very good chemistry. Can't wait to see it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres a pic og boy, nolee. too bad hes getting with jinnie but oh well, just as long as rome is with rita hehe.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Gae Roy Ruk?? is this based on Kingchat's novel? aaaah.. i hope so.. and i hope Bangkok Drama won't massacre it!

if it IS based on the novel, it's gonna be about people trying to find out how this young singer died.. and Plienfah (เปลี่ยนฟ้า ) (n'ek's little brother) has sixth sense.. so he will sort of help them solve the mystery. aaaah!! so who's gonna be Plienfah?? he's such a loveable character in the novel!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Gae Roy Ruk?? is this based on Kingchat's novel? aaaah.. i hope so.. and i hope Bangkok Drama won't massacre it!

if it IS based on the novel, it's gonna be about people trying to find out how this young singer died.. and Plienfah (เปลี่ยนฟ้า ) (n'ek's little brother) has sixth sense.. so he will sort of help them solve the mystery. aaaah!! so who's gonna be Plienfah?? he's such a loveable character in the novel!
Yes, it's based on Kingchat's novel. I want to know who's gonna play as Plienfah too.