Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can’t wait to watch this. My heart is like beating so fast when I saw those pictures. Rome is so adorable and Rita is what is that saying “cute as a button� LOL. They make such a lovely couple, GO OUT you two, the media will be after them if they do. LOL

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i dont remember didnt anyone...noe wat this lakorn is about...
I GOT TO SAID THAT ROME LOOK WAY HOTTER IN THIS LAKORN..
but then i hope he improve his acting...
RITA SHE ALWAY LOOKM PREETY...
I LYKE HER HAIR...??

OH AND YEAH THE SUMMARY??ANYONE???HELP..

I can’t wait to watch this. My heart is like beating so fast when I saw those pictures. Rome is so adorable and Rita is what is that saying “cute as a button� LOL. They make such a lovely couple, GO OUT you two, the media will be after them if they do. LOL
gosh, it would be so great if they actually were a couple! the media would chase them! lol...

i can't wait for this lakorn to air...:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am here again just to see if there is any other news. Has there been an opening scene yet

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm so excited for this :clap:

This girl is Mim Amarapas, The first runner-up Miss Thailand World 2007 who will play as Anny. She's not the one who will be pairing with Boy, though. She's just the girl who will be murdered at the beginning of the story.
lol..hahaha i was about to say tey were gonna b a kute coupl but then **boom** she dies xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Dang, Rome has been working and shooting lakorns nonstop..He's becoming another Num Sornam with baggy eyes..He seriously need to get some good sleep and take care of himself...Some of the pic, his eyes is really red and puffy, it looks like he's gonna cry and it doesn't make him look refresh in other word "sootchuern"(thai word).
i know i was like those eyes reminds me of num's eyes..

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
oMg they loOk so goOd hehehe rome loOkN hoT n RitA sO pretTy... i'm soO lOoking FoRwArd foR tiS lAkoRn 2 aiR!!!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
More pics.
credit to Fleur@boyster.com

Songrob (Rome) and Songton (Boy). Cute brothers on screen

Chomduen (Rita), our pretty N'ek.

And our P'ek & N'ek. Rome&Rita are so cute together.