Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks tubbytinker, is it just me or they just like to show pix of rita in her afro. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i need to get a box of tissue ready.
when this air i will be crying joy.
lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol, at first I thought this lakorn was going to be sad or something until I read that highlighted part lol
hahahah i just wanted to test it out and i guess it worked on you. lol but really i will be crying joyful tears. i have been waiting for rteam to pair up again and this is it.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad this drama is going to air soon since I just wonder what series I should watch after Ngao Asoke ends. Anyway, can't wait to see those two reunited again!
By the way, Rita still looks pretty even in that weird hairstyle. Thanks wishbone for updating new photos as usual!

fun

Expired Sarnie
when i could find this thread in the new thread section i thought i was going crazy but after knowing its pinned i am more than crazy. ah! i cant wait.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. omg i thought i lost this thread for a moment but it just got pinned thats all .. hehehe .. almost time yay.. i cant wait.. >_< ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahhhhh! i cant wait any more. hahahaha. when is the time slot for this lakorn on aug 2.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't wait to watch these two again. They are so cute and make a match. Love them :wub: second favorite couple beside aum/aff (jum leuy ruk).