Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know she is.. i just say the 2 parts she subbed.. hehe rita ius so funny i luv her.. >_< .. haha n rom n boy handsome.. xp.. hehe..

fun

Expired Sarnie
me too she is heck funny. i love her afro. lmao. rome omg he is s freakin hot!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes it just finished d/l hehe xp .. lol.. but imma watch it with subs later hehe.. >_< .. im so happy..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like the song annie sang. Uhh...is she a singer? I've seen her face somewhere. *think* I can't think I'm getting old.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe i just finished the ep.. hehe.. gosh i so love rita lol.. hehe xp .. the sixth sense hehe.. :loool: .. her family is hekka hilarious too .. annie is an addict.. >_< .. she sings good though.. n .. whoo if i ever meet a janitor like that lady muahaha.. i wouldn't be like annie keke.. xp .. hehe.. rome seems like hes the older bro instead of boy because hes mature.. and.. wow i keep forgettin the boys name but his name is plienfah in here.. he's grown kute.. >_<.. hehe.. i can't wait for tomorrows ep hehe xp .. im so happy.. n oooooo.. i wonder who did it.. lalalala.. it looks realistic..

goodluck with the d/l fun.. >_<..

iono

sarNie Hatchling
hahah, poor rita.. she really wants a sixth sense... haha she got all excited thinking she saw a ghost.. hhaha turns out to be a reporter.. =P
.. i'm not even finished watching yet ;D

i love this particular magazine cover! everyone looks great! rita looks gorgeous on here! :)

I'm glad this drama is going to air soon since I just wonder what series I should watch after Ngao Asoke ends. Anyway, can't wait to see those two reunited again!
By the way, Rita still looks pretty even in that weird hairstyle. Thanks wishbone for updating new photos as usual!
i agree on the comment about her hairstyle...lol

so true but rita doesnt roll that way. she is super cool, she dont need a r scene to make her popular but if there is one ever imma faint.
true...she hasn't had any R scenes in any of her lakorns...hmm...the closest was in KKKJ, but it wasn't a complete R scene...i'd love to see one with her and rome! lol...:) but to tell you the truth, i think that rome and rita is one couple that i would prefer to see in a willing scene rather than an R scene...they're an exception...a willing scene with them would be way hotter than an R scene!

A lot more pics from the production team.
Thank Jeed@ch.3.

thank you for all the wonderful production pictures!!!!!! :) boy looks good in this first photo (lol at their position)...:)

lol u know his facial expression in dat pic don't help him all dat much LOL she don't look like she minds dat his hand is dere LOL
lol!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. i would prefer a willing than a "R" scene hehe.. rome n rita.. eeeeekk >_< too adorable..

fun

Expired Sarnie
my computer shut down on me when it was 89% down. so sad. got to dl it again. or better yet i will check out yt to see if anyone uploaded.

fun

Expired Sarnie
couldnt agree more. a willing would be so much hotter than an r. hahah better starts off with a r to a willing. lmao...

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
hmm R team R scenes hehehe.. hmm that'll be kool but hehe.. the lakorn doesn't seem rite to have that yet lol.. hahaha.. we'll have to see the story first.. lalalalallala xp .. but overall i dont think theyre gonna have that in here though hehe xp .. n aniwaise theyre hot without one hehe xp..
Judging by the first episode, I don't think this drama will have any R scene. By the way, it seems like having R scenes in Thai series likes a new trend nowadays.
Anyway, the 1st episode's ok. The fact I am not into mystery lakorns so that explains why I don't enjoy this drama as much as I did with KKlJ. But still, it's such an enjoyable series and of course, my favourite couple (Rome+Rita) in this one. What more can I ask for?
Hopefully, the ratings will be good so the chance for us to see R team together again's going to be high. But please let them act in a good revenge drama with lots of kisses and slaps.

Maybe it's just me but I think the actress who plays Annie somewhat resembles Chae Rim, a well-known Korean actress except the Thai actress's taller than Chae Rim.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwwe that sucks fun..eeek..

jaemin .. it does seem like a trend nowadays but hey its up to the enterntainment and viewers to see wat they want.. me it doesnt really matter i like all kinds of lakorns.. xp .. and hmm i like these kinds of lakorn too and i gotta say jan euy jan jao with rita.. gosh i was addicted to that lakorn.. it makes you hooked onto the storyline.. n so im lookin forward to this lakorn n guess wat .. rome n rita are here.. YAY.. xp .. n haha.. a thai chae rim haha .. hmm she does remind me a bit hehe xp .. lol.. and btw.. i would like a willing than a "R" for these two.. hmmm.. xp .. hehe but i don't think this lakorn will need aither one though hehe..

neena

sarNie Adult
i saw the first two wishbone subbed...loving it already!! rita...i am starting to really like her!! :lol: she's so cute!

fun

Expired Sarnie
xlilanimeanjox i like all kinds of drama too. i got it now. i will save it for later.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well..lol i said i wasn't gonna watch tis lakorn...but since it airs on different days as the other lakorn i'm watching..ehehe...plus i love the songs in here....ehehe...the one Annie sings and the one by Boy...it's so catchy..lol...

the first couple of clips are prettie interesting...betta than i expected it...since the teasers didn't interest me much....