Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yes, rita/rome once again. first epi was quite interesting. i like the song that annie sang in the beginning. she say nice voice and gotta say shes pretty too. ritas character is so silly yet cute at the same time.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
the beginning theme song was really nice...havent watched it yet...but im preparing to watch it soon...after i finish watching all the dramas im trying to finish

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
xlilanimeanjox i like all kinds of drama too. i got it now. i will save it for later.
have fun watching hehe.. n btw.. jus call me aiko for short it's much easier and faster than typin xlilanimeanjox lol.. xp ..

well..lol i said i wasn't gonna watch tis lakorn...but since it airs on different days as the other lakorn i'm watching..ehehe...plus i love the songs in here....ehehe...the one Annie sings and the one by Boy...it's so catchy..lol...

the first couple of clips are prettie interesting...betta than i expected it...since the teasers didn't interest me much....
YAY.. ur gonna watch this xp.. the teasers were alrite hehe i was anticipating this lakorn for a long time n it's airing now.. hehe so happy...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for the next eppy hehe.. hmm btw wat time does this lakorn air? .. i know it airs fri- sun..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
8:30 pm eh.. hehe i shall go find out wat time i wake to catch it live hehe.. xp.. thanks

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, BOY is so HOT with that highlight on his hair. :faint: Rita(CUTE,PRETTY,& SILLY) and Rome(HOTTEST) are funny when they first met. LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The lady who plays as Rita's mom is young. She plays as Rita's sister in one of her and Kong lakorn. LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel sad and sorry for Annie. For mother is so mean to her, poor girl.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
to catch it live if u live in da US on da east coast then u have to watch at 9.30am (central time: 8.30am and western/pac: 6.30am) dat girl who play annie is pretty w/ none of dat dark eyeshadow they put on her. she's so much cuter w/o it. with da dark eyeshadow she aint perdy. i hope dis lakorn is good. i'm almost halfway through on da first eps

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Finished epi 1, I wonder who kills Annie in epi 2.
didn't it show in one of the teaser that maprang was ushering boy to kill annie? I hope he didn't kill her. Anyways I can't wait to see more of them together. They are just so great together. :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
didn't it show in one of the teaser that maprang was ushering boy to kill annie? I hope he didn't kill her. Anyways I can't wait to see more of them together. They are just so great together. :wub:
I saw the preview that Maprang and Annie slap each other and Boy try to break them up. It be sad that Boy cheats on Annie with her sister.