Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

marley

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT!!! Her hair is blondish brown now. I'm sure she looks good with it, but i love her with dark hair. Do you have pictures? She's just gorgeous! My boyfriend thinks I'm a lesbian.... <_<

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
uhh i think i need help b/c i dL this drama from SW and when i play it on windows media player and like it will play fine but then after a couple mins the sound will lag like the sound doesn't match with the video and i rele want to watch it and all but the only problem is that its annoying to watch when the video and sound don't match does ne one else have this problem? but like i tried on Veoh and it still lags can neone help me?

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Wasn't that the outfit that Annie wore when she feel off the balcony? hmmmmm........ Can't wait til tomorrow.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I never spam on any thread but I feel like doing it right now cause Rome and Rita are my favorite on screen couple now.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rome
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rita

LOL :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

fun

Expired Sarnie
today i just started school. so boring! i cant wait to watch episode 5 tomorrow. i wont be spamming much. :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
uhh i think i need help b/c i dL this drama from SW and when i play it on windows media player and like it will play fine but then after a couple mins the sound will lag like the sound doesn't match with the video and i rele want to watch it and all but the only problem is that its annoying to watch when the video and sound don't match does ne one else have this problem? but like i tried on Veoh and it still lags can neone help me?
watch it on youtube. da voices match da vdo

mapraang is good in here. she's good at bein a brat lol rita's funny. her relationship w/ her brother in here is cute too

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Wasn't that the outfit that Annie wore when she feel off the balcony? hmmmmm........ Can't wait til tomorrow.

That's her practicing outfit. Whenever she's in the studio she's always in that outfit. They are trying to trick us with that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
That's her practicing outfit. Whenever she's in the studio she's always in that outfit. They are trying to trick us with that.
They sure like to tricks the viewers then. Mim is so pretty no wonder she placed first runner up.

WHAT!!! Her hair is blondish brown now. I'm sure she looks good with it, but i love her with dark hair. Do you have pictures? She's just gorgeous! My boyfriend thinks I'm a lesbian.... <_<
lol...has your bf seen Rita though? lol...maybe even he will become a fan...lol...jk...:)

but yep, her hair is really light now...check out the Siam Paragon photos (nother recent thread in the Thai section) where Rita models some Freelook watches...it's recent, so you'll see her new color...

lol..the pis is funny its like scene...i love stars behind the scene they're so funny..
i love seeing them behind-the-scenes too...:)

They sure like to tricks the viewers then. Mim is so pretty no wonder she placed first runner up.
i agree...i think mim is prettier than maprang, actually...