Game Loon Rak (Mana Production)

solin

sarNie Adult
I really dislike Noon S but I miss Andrew so much that I will probably end up to watch this lol.
When I saw him yesterday on tv (they talk about this serie) standing next to Noon...I just wanted to watch it already.
He looks still so good and cute !

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
credits to dirtii laundry
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/01...andrew-gregson/

i think it sooo cool for noon and andrew to work together...i think it's so cute that she's a fan of him too
Oh I read it & it was cute! :D Ekkkk.. Andrew... :wub: :blush: I miss him onscreen. I wish noon's hair was a little bit longer, like how it was in Nang Sao Pee Kie Lew.

I think Noon's awesome. She's different from other actresses. Her hair might may not be long like other actresses but that's what makes he unique. And I just love her strong feminine persona.

If you don't like her, please keep that to yourself because fans who do like her don't need to hear repeatedly. -_-

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, I wonder when Noon is going to start the process of growing out her hair ;D

I also wonder if anybody is going to upload this when it airs..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
andrew is so kute...

haha yup i thought it was kute too that.. noon is a fan of him.. haha.. who wouldnt.. xp..

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't see it up on this board, so I thought I'd share a clip I got from siraphun.com forum. Please credit Siraphun.com and orginal uploader ayayui if you take and upload elsewhere.

Rak Woon Loon Rak BTS

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the link. it looks so cute, even though noon's hair is short, i think she's still pretty. i can't wait to watch this, andrew is pretty cute :D

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
aww noon still look pretty but i thought her hair would've grew longer than that by now unless she kept cutting it (hopefully not)

and OMG isnt this aring next week? i cant waitt!!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I thought Noon going to wear a wig. She looks like tomboy with short hair.

I like Noon long hair with Aon. Their lakorn was good and funny.