General and I

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didn't see any thread for this drama?? *sigh* the most romantic historical drama I ever saw :icon12::icon12: love the sexually chemical from the OPT :icon12::icon12: utterly seduce me to a mindless , melting chocolate pudding that was left outside the fridge to long .

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did you read the book Sarn? There's an english translation version floating around. I read it first so I was disappointed in the story cause the book is way better. But yeah Wallace and Angelababy were hot together. And they made a gorgeous looking couple too.

Wallace as the general kinda reminded me of Likit in Sera Darul.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know it's base on a novel but I didn't thought about tracking it down but now I will :icon12::icon12::icon12: , I read quite a few Chinese novels , i hope the translation doesnt use 'eat' to describe the $ex scene :risas3: , i read one to many that use that phrase, it scare & excite me at the same time:p , mix feeling make ones imagination ran too wild

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thank Buddha the translate is good, I do not want to read another 'eat' phase :risas3::risas3: , make my heart pound & nose bleed.

ana978

sarNie Egg
I finished the book and love it, but when I started on the drama, I didn't enjoy it as much as I was hoping for because the n'ek face is stoic most of the time. In addition to that I don't get how they were separated almost 10 episodes and all they did was save each other's lives back and forth, lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it's true her face is stoic but it all cool I still like it :icon12::icon12::icon12: i'm reading the novel online , so far im enjoying it even though it feel different from the drama. Chu Beijie in the novel seen so cold toward Pingting but we know he really love her , in the drama version , he so passionate & loving & male alpha :icon12::icon12::icon12: . Anywho , i love how the novel said "he violated" her for months HAHAHAHAH , detail is unnecessary :risas3:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
it's true her face is stoic but it all cool I still like it :icon12::icon12::icon12: i'm reading the novel online , so far im enjoying it even though it feel different from the drama. Chu Beijie in the novel seen so cold toward Pingting but we know he really love her , in the drama version , he so passionate & loving & male alpha :icon12::icon12::icon12: . Anywho , i love how the novel said "he violated" her for months HAHAHAHAH , detail is unnecessary :risas3:
:confused0: He did what to her? And she still like/love him? :confused0:. I don't know the story but got curious with your post.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, it's not that bad to be violated in the name of love LOL . In the drama he didn't punish her that way but he did distance & try to be cold toward her . There an misunderstanding where he thought she was the mastermind of killing his two nephew (his adopt brother is the King ) , therefore he got this love/hate feeling for her . In the novel he held her prison in some isolated cotton/house in the forest somewhere loll , for 8 months , every night he slept with her but during the day time he would distance himself , leave her alone while he occupy himself in the other room . The translator use the word "violated" but she wasn't abuse or anything , Chu Beijie love & adore her but he couldn't face her or act kindly toward her without reminding himself she was responsible for his nephew death . Only during darkness is when he could love her .

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Well, it's not that bad to be violated in the name of love LOL . In the drama he didn't punish her that way but he did distance & try to be cold toward her . There an misunderstanding where he thought she was the mastermind of killing his two nephew (his adopt brother is the King ) , therefore he got this love/hate feeling for her . In the novel he held her prison in some isolated cotton/house in the forest somewhere loll , for 8 months , every night he slept with her but during the day time he would distance himself , leave her alone while he occupy himself in the other room . The translator use the word "violated" but she wasn't abuse or anything , Chu Beijie love & adore her but he couldn't face her or act kindly toward her without reminding himself she was responsible for his nephew death . Only during darkness is when he could love her .
So does the drama has the parts that I had in bold from your post? :naughty2: Pretty interesting how those parts play out :p.

sarN

sarNie Granny
unfortunately , in the drama she was not 'violated' in the isolated cotton/house in the forest :p but the reason she stayed at the cotton/house for 8 months because she was injure & was in a coma while being treated/revive by a female doctor . She went to the Jin's Royal court to turn herself in to save Chu Beijie from the accusation of treason & have a hand in killing the King's son because he kept on protecting/defend her . The King order Chu Beijie to kill her to prove his loyalty to the Jin Kingdom & to revenge the dead nephew . Long story short , Chu Beijie stab her with his sword & was announce dead by the court physical BUT SHE DID not die , it was all a plan crafted by him to save her from death .

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the drama . even though the political talk drag & bore me to death but i'm glad i held through it :aaaaa:mainly because of OTP , they so yummy on screen , kind of remind me of Mik/Steph from "Talay Fai" , i didn't really understand the storyline nor do i care , as long as they were on screen together & what they were wearing is fashionable or not :risas3:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Chu Beijie in the novel seen so cold toward Pingting but we know he really love her , in the drama version , he so passionate & loving & male alpha
Yeah CBJ was definitely more romantic in the drama. Pingting was colder in the book too. But I like it cause the 2 of them seem to like playing games with each other and trying to outsmart the other. Kinda reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm surprise they did the 'deed' so early in the novel ! I didn't think Pingting was that cold in the novel , she was headstrong and confidence CB love her LOL depsite how indifference he toward her . Love their chartcher & personality.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wow! 62 esp in 1 day ? Good lord , I thought I was crazy LOL. I make shirt for this series to day :icon12::love::icon12:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Lol yah. I use to do it often back in high school years. Haven't done for a long time. Ywy reminds me of Mik in mafia lakorn. Cold hearted at the first half hehe.