Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Grand looks so odd against Son, no matching from the looks at all, even Peemai look better with Son or Bovee...sorry just my opinion, just the way Grand dyes her hair it's make her look so old plus she's got too Asian looks, it doesn't match her hair colour...sorry to Grand's fanclub, just expressing my opinion....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lols . Son does look better w/ Peemai ! I agree. I'm not feeling Grand as nang'ek judging from those pics from the opening! Wow. Bovee and Peemai are in here too! :) Son's aganist gorgeous ladies, lols ! :p Yayyy! That praek from Aom's new lakorn is in here too! :) Geeshh, Did they make him go downhill or whuuaahttt? I still want to see him in moreee praek roles! Grrrr. He's so HOT!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Son narak like always haha. I just hope his acting improve. Grand is eh, not feeling her from these pictures although I did say she's cute. They look aight together, hope they look better onscreen. Hmmm, I wonder who's going to be the bad girl Peemai or Bovy lolz

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lols . I bet both of them are, Haa! But they play there roles super well anyways! Haa. 'ermms.. Grand she's cute here and there. It depends on what angle they're taking from. So yeahh. I'm NOT feeling her just yett hopefully she'll be able to make me though. lols . :p

Merit

sarNie Adult
Grand is pretty in her own right but compare to Son she looks like his aunt or something. They are not compatible. I'm not saying she shouldn't be N'ek or anything but rather put her with someone that looks a little mature. Perhaps Mos or Pong and leave Son with the younger looking N'eks for now.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know me either Tina! I probably not gonna tune into this one, who knows but yeahh. I think it's the clothes and hair that makes Grand look older mature than Son here. 'Cause she does look young in here other pictures not these though. She needs a cute teen look this look doesn't her face and look, age too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Interview W/ Son

Honestly, I'm not even interested in this lakorn anymore ever since I found out Bughna Na Fon was cancelled :lol:
Thankss for the article! Lmao. HAA ! I knew it that he would want to work w/ BEE NAMTHIP. lols . I'm sure he will someday. The lakorn that he's suppose to have with her isn't confirmed so yeahh, lols . But isn't BEE a little bit too old for him?! lols . He can't snatch BEE from my PONG!!! lols . :p

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Grand is pretty in her own right but compare to Son she looks like his aunt or something. They are not compatible. I'm not saying she shouldn't be N'ek or anything but rather put her with someone that looks a little mature. Perhaps Mos or Pong and leave Son with the younger looking N'eks for now.

Grand is only 16 or 17 yrs old but I think it's the hair and clothes plus her face makes her look more mature than her age, her face looks older than her older sis. Grace,,,,I might tune in for this lakorn beacuse of Son for a bit to cheer him on, because he did gets alot of critisem for his last lakorn,,,,I just want him to improve and overcome the obstacles because Son has material to be P'ek....as for myself I thought he did well in his last lakorn except some part he was being himself, bringing the stiffness of himself into the lakorn.....I agree that both Grand and Son do not look compatible and I don't know if they will have any chemistry....I just hope Son can pull it off well enough, so he can win the audience's heart....I think Grand should wear less make up that will probably help to soften her face up....but I think nothing will help because she's got any older person face complexion....I was hoping for some other N'ek but I will not mention her name because some fan might get sick of me saying it...I really love this older version of this lakorn,,,,and I am glad Son is in it but as for the N'ek I am so disappointed....I was hoping Son with someone else who match him better and make this lakorn into something that is watchable and romantic...