Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
^^girl, no one is bashing you for cheering on your favorite couple. Let's just put it this way... WE GET THE POINT that you want Son & Vill. That photo you posted there, It's literally flooding my screen everytime I come here to see if there is any update on this lakorn.

It's a forum of freedom of speech, but it's also a forum with consideration. Perhaps when you keep posting the same lines over and over again, you may want to consider others who is probably tired of seeing these photos in almost every other posts in this thread.

However, I do wish you luck.. maybe they will cast your favorite pair.

thank you for wishing me luck, I wish for ur too, well just don't look at it, like I don't look at urs, if u get my point please let me post in peace who I flavour for this lakorn because no confirmation of N'ek has been cast so I do have the right to post....if u saying that it is a freedom of speech....I do consider other, that's why I don't say anything when others r cheering for their favourite....I am just cheering for mine...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol... wish me luck? I'm not cheering for anyone. But if you want to say to just skip your post.. uhmm, it's kind of hard to skip it when you've got every other posts that has the same lines and the same photos. Oh well, I'm just telling you like it is. It seems like you are the one with hard feelings. It's no biggie with me.

Besides, I don't think cheering in here will do you any good, unless it's just all fun and games.. if you feel so strongly about having your favorite pair, then perhaps you should write to ch.5.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
^^ lol... wish me luck? I'm not cheering for anyone. But if you want to say to just skip your post.. uhmm, it's kind of hard to skip it when you've got every other posts that has the same lines and the same photos. Oh well, I'm just telling you like it is. It seems like you are the one with hard feelings. It's no biggie with me.

Besides, I don't think cheering in here will do you any good, unless it's just all fun and games.. if you feel so strongly about having your favorite pair, then perhaps you should write to ch.5.

Thank you for telling me, but I have and done that every week so my games is over ur,I have write an email to Exact but even though I don't get it my way but it's ok, at least i try,,it fun and game like u says...no hard feelings,,,sorry but it's me I like cheering, if u hurts ur eyes get it check....peace out,,,,I try to used a smaller picture next time....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmm it would be interesting if it is son n mew... hehe...

tina.. is pim still acting... it seems like i havent seen her forever.. then again it might be my slacking off watching stuff...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aiko Pim is set to be in Ching Chung but who knows she may have a lakorn out before that lol .. I think the last lakorn I saw Pim in was Atitarn Ruk but im not sure

And sarna we aren't bashing you or anything, but it seems like you prefer to take it that way. We are just stating that at this point we've seem the same repetitive pictures in this thread and you can't really say if you don't want to see the picture then don't read the thread because the thread is for everyone not just son and vill fans. I know you haven't said that but sometimes it's implied and it's kind of hard to skip your post when we see Son & Vill pictures all the time.

Like Lome said

It's a forum of freedom of speech, but it's also a forum with consideration. Perhaps when you keep posting the same lines over and over again, you may want to consider others who is probably tired of seeing these photos in almost every other posts in this thread.

Some people may not visit certain threads due to these kind of distraction. I know that it's not intentional, but I we're just saying. Just like your just saying. We know you are just cheering for Vill and we are here to post our thoughts on the nang'ek that we want. So Goodluck in your desire, but please do consider that there are others who visit this thread and feel bothered and distracted by all of the big images/

Thank you for telling me, but I have and done that every week so my games is over ur,I have write an email to Exact but even though I don't get it my way but it's ok, at least i try,,it fun and game like u says...no hard feelings,,,sorry but it's me I like cheering, if u hurts ur eyes get it check....peace out,,,,I try to used a smaller picture next time....

Also was that part that I bolded necessary to say?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sarna, sweetheart. First of all, my eyes are great, I've got 20/20 vision. And secondly, There are many things that you've got to check for yourself, but I'm not even going to point it out. I'm assuming we aren't even on the same page anyway.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyways, it's over now :lol: let's just leave it at that and continue to anticipate this lakorn :wub: Lome how ya been? I haven't spammed spammed with ya'll in a while LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol same here i've been busy with loads of school work and a big project and my little sisters lol one of them is graduating high school this year lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe lome ur taking care of a pitbull... are u willing to take care of all my 12 pitbulls.. 3 grownups.. n 9 pups.. lol... hehe lol j/k

^ ppl are scared to come to my house cause theyre scared of them.. **sigh.. of other dogs out there.. my bro chose to get pitbulls.. >_<

kool.. so she may bein ching chung... :wub: .. but iono if i'll pay attention to her in there though.. i may be distracted by pepper n ann.. :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I didn't read the article but it was giving specifics on their viewers and percentage of lost and gain each period and stuff like that.. gosh I wish I could find it then i'd read read it lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sucks how when u come across somethin u don't really pay attention to it da first time then u go back to look for it u can't find it lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe lome.. no theyre all outside... my mom would go crazy if any dogs go inside the house lol...

hmmmm... theyre havin problems eh....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh....so many dramas already ( I always come in when the drama is over lol) and no nangek confirmation yet....well if it's Vill, then it's cool cuz I liked them from KLP, but I do hope it's either Best or Peung...I saw pictures of them with Son, they look cute hehe....