ghost story

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hi all i was bored and want i want a scary story to spoke the crap out of me and u guys too :shocked: since now its summer..... if any of u guy have any plz feel free to write ... :rolleyes:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Man...I must be crazy...it's like 2 in the freaking morning and here I am writing a ghost story...

Ok...this really happened to my cousin...just recently, she and her sister were driving home...they were on this short cut (dark, lots of trees, very narrow, around the a creek)...she could have swore she saw a little girl walked past...somehow she felt that the little girl got in the car...later that night when she went to bed...she was sleeping, but not fully sleeping, like she can still hear things but just tired...she felt someone pulling her blanket, touching her legs, walking around her bed, trying to get her attention...she said she felt the steps on her bed...she still had the plastic cover under her sheets so she can hear the steps too...she pretended that she was sleeping...then she turned from side to side and pretended like she didn't notice the little girl there...after a while, the little left...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
dang thats spooky.. i'm in the dark reading this... eek!!

ok i have a story.. will my mom was driving home from work.. it was late at night..she been driving throught the same street each night... until one night she saw a white lady on the corner of a stop sign... her hair was falling down...now and day my mom come home she would just look forward and get home as fast as she could... eek spooky

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I would just think that she was a bum or something...gosh, I would just replace my thoughts and pretend like I don't know what I saw...haha...but, dang seeing something like...ugh...I seriously don't know how I would react...

lelo

sarNie Egg
um... i think that u guys should add more of the creepy story it's prety scary. ( just want to make sure) :)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i'm afraid of ghost stories. cause after i read it, the picture of the story is always on my mind and i take it off unless i do something that'll make me forgets it. and these are some creepy story you girls tell.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hmm...i got lot's! but i'll tell this one...ok well when we still live at our old house it was dark and everybody was about to go to bed but then my mom said she forgot to lock the car doors so my dad had to go outside to lock the doors when he saw one of our hmong neighbor#1 walk by and my dad talked with her he ask her where she went adn she was like oh she just went to visit her son and daughter-in-law my dad told her to go home and she said she will so my dad waited until she went to her house then he came in the next morning another of my neighbor#2 from the other side came over and was chatting with my mom and said the neighbor#1 just went to calfornia 2 days ago and my dad heard he was like i just saw neighbor#1 yesterday before i went to bed and that was like around 10pm already...so later that night we heard that neighbor#1 died while her youngest son and her drove to california, so my dad saw her ghost...a couple of days later after her death neighbor#2 kept on seeing her in neighbor#1 house taking shower and watering her plants outside like she usually do...but the most creepy part was that before neighbor#1 died she bought her daughter-in-law a ring and one night her daughter-in-law went to bed neighbor#1 came in her dreams and said that the ring was for her and neighbor#1 wanted her to have it she woke up it was just a dream but then when she look at her finger teh ring was on it...weird things starting to happen like her grandaughter had a doll and it's those kinds that does not talk or press any butom and speak but one night it started to cry 3 times...

well this is my story it's all TRUE!

anjos

oil_yui said:
i'm afraid of ghost stories. cause after i read it, the picture of the story is always on my mind and i take it off unless i do something that'll make me forgets it. and these are some creepy story you girls tell.
[post="126023"][/post]​

agree.... I'm to same as you too......
ya....had some creepy story....... I shouldnt be reading this.......

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
well i have a story to tell you folks...even though i started this thread.. an interesting and freaking story happen to stumple upon me... well it goes like this..

this is a true story that happened to my cuson...well my cuson and his mom along with his siblings were on thier way back home form their step mom which is their dad's first wife's house..she isn't divorced from them or anything, their dad died a year ago..well their stepmom was sick and they had just gotten done with visiting her and were on their way back home..well it was heck-o dark at night and the street they were traveleing on had dim lights only..which makes the story even more spookier...well they saw this man walking down the sidewalks with a lady behind him..the lady head was bowed down and did not look up..she had clothes that look similar like halloween costume...well the lady felled down but the man neven looked backed to help..the lady was waving for help and calling the man for help..but the man did not appear to hear the lady...my cuson's little brother suggested that they should go back and help the lady in case there was an emergency or she was hurt..stupidly, they turned their car around to go back to help the lady and the man..but when they return they couldn't find the lady..but the most interesting part was that the man kept on walking and went into a convenient store to buy snacks..but the lady just dissappear into thin air..my cuson said that she coulnd't have gone anywhere because there was no where to hid or walked to except after the man..but they waited and saw the man leave but never saw the lady again....freakkyy..huh???..what we are all thinking about this incidnet is that the lady was a ghost traveling behind the man but he never knew that there was a gohst...so when she felled down that is why he couldn't hear her calling fro help or see her wave...what i have told my cuson about this is that they must have stumble upon something that they weren't suppose to and saw a dead lady..so after maybe realizing that she(lady) had human beings see her, she dissappear into thin air..like the hmong people say...dab txa txa muag es thiab li khiav mus lwm os....(the ghost is embarrassed therefore it dissappear)...shit when my cuson told me this story made me scare to travel or drive down this street...i am still scare to go down this street at night..only go down duirng the day....shit ...i'm freaking scare now...goosebumps all over my body now...hh..it's only a few blocks away from our house...freaky....heck o scare to go outside at night now...shit i am scare like crap...dont' want to meet any unexpected strangers or shall i say...dab(ghost)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
this happened to my sister not long ago..just about a year ago..well we had these new mmers or 311 that just came fresh from thailand to live with us..before they came we never even saw or heard a ghost in our house..well after they came, we started to have strange things happening in our home...these immers would always argue and yell about our dead grandparents..actually the sister in law of the 311 would spit on the dead grandparents and talk shit about them everyday...trust me no strange thing ever happened to us before they sat foot in out home...well that 311 sister in law did a lot of shit talking and she would always say that she wasn't scare of them and for them to come after her..well they did come fro her alot of time but because we kept on changing room, my sister got mistaken a couple time and was freaked out by these ghost..trust me what the ghost diid to my sister was nothing of freakiness as the 311 sister in law got...shit she was scare half our to death...for my sister, she saw a dead lady wearing hmong clothes in the garage with her body floating on air...it wasn't her vision going crazy on her b/c she saw the lady at night before we went to sleep and in the morining when my sister went to go get the laundry...my sister couldn't see the lady's face but my sister said that she was freaking scare becuase it was though as you were looking straight at a dead person who just woked up from the grave....beside that she was standing with all of us when someone grabbed her ass and pinched it..she got sick after that and my parents got heck o scare beucase she never got sicked before beside the commong cold...even now and day she is still sick...beside that my sister also heard someone at night time come along the outside of the house and scratch on the walls...it was as though as they had extremely sharp nail and they just kept on scrathcing all night until morning came...beisde that every time after the 311 sister in law yelled or talked shit about the dead people, our phone would stop working, i mean it did not die on us but we could not make calls out but people could call us and hear our whole family talk and we would haear someone breathing heavily on the other line, usually this would end after my parents promised to feed the dead and have the 311 sister in law begged for forgiveness, shit freaking enough but we were the one who had to ask for fogivenes while that bitch just stand by and bitch more about the dead later. beside that dead poeple would show up on our footsteps, snake would arrive at our doorsteps, dogs would bark crazy all night long, humongous dog would jump our seven foot high wall into our backyard and frontyard and dissappear, things in our home would be misplacesd where we couldn't find it for day but eventually find it in places that we had already looked carefully at, there would be those white catipillars in our food( that was the most disgusting of all beucase when we cooked it it had nothing in it, but when wer are about to eat it, there those white catipillars are) , someone whispering in our house as well as outisde in the patio but you couldn't find the person, someone knocking on the door or the window only to find no one there, and a presence of like someone sitting in the living room becuase a cold breeze would blow by you and stop...shit that was the most freakiest becuase you didn't know where the spirit was afterward...it was always scary with thost 311 becuase spirit was constantly playing around with us as though as they were mad..and YES...we got rid of those immers beucase my sister was getting sick and my parents were not wiling to take the chances of getting us kids hurt by these immers actions...well after they left, everyuthing went back to normal no more ghost no more anything...my sister has gotten better and she isn't sick anymore...you cant' feel no more ghost presence in the home anymore..it was one year of hell for our family becuase everyone was so scare that all our siblings did not want to come home but be at school for as long as we can..and when we came home, we just took a shower do homework and hurry to bed to get under the cover so that no ghost can stumble on us and try to lay ontop of us so that we couldnt breathe....but now that they immers are gone we are home free of ghost..but what i have heard from my mom and dad is that the ghost are still after the 311 becuase they are constantly tormented by the ghost....where ever they go they just cant get rid of the ghsot..and like my parents say probably it is due to the fact that they are evil poeple who deserved it becuase if they were good people even with mistakes, and poor choices, ghost wouldn't be after you unless you did somehthing horribly....freaking scary huh???well now that thost immers are gone..i can finally live a normal life...and be home alone and not be scare....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I have a short ghost story.

Remember when you are typing your ghost story or reading a ghost story, a ghost may be sitting right next to you watching you and when your neck or shoulders hurt, a ghost may be sitting on your shoulders and when you go to bed and your nose or face itches, a ghost may be hovering above you with their hair touching your face.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Fearless said:

Remember when you are typing your ghost story or reading a ghost story, a ghost may be sitting right next to you watching you and when your neck or shoulders hurt, a ghost may be sitting on your shoulders and when you go to bed and your nose or face itches, a ghost may be hovering above you with their hair touching your face.
[post="126727"][/post]​
Dude...this isn't funny...I'm scared now...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LoL. Fearless, that's not a ghost story. You're teasing us with those tactics of feeling a presence of a ghost.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
hello i was just wondering if i can use your guys stories about ghosts for my website. me and some people are going to do this website for Upward Bound and we are doing about ghosts so we need stories and stuffs. so can i please use your stories to put on our website. if u want when we are done with the website we can send u the links to the website but it won't be done until the end of summer. its a summer project. if who let me use them please tell me so i will know.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Lo L....I just want to scare you guys... especially for the people that want to be scared.. now here's something to think about.. scary enough?? LOL..

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
Fearless said:

[post="126727"][/post]​

haha.. nice .... :shock: :shocked:

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hey you guys...

well i got another story to tell you peeps...actually it is supposedly my sister's story b/c this shit happen to her...welll...here it begins..

do you guys remember about the teen suicides that happened in fresno a couple years ago..more like five or more years ago..hehehe...well one of the guy that killed himself with drinking nicklide poison...well right after he died (his funeral hasnt even begun yet), his parents and sister told my mom that he wanted to date my sister..that he had a thing for her but he didn't have the gut to ask her out..and beside his parents thought my sister was an ideal wife...well after she found out about this and after he died...she started to smell a dead rotten smell at the end of her bed...she also saw a hand waving through the wall..trust me she isn't crazy or psychotic..she really ddi see it...

well...she only started to smell the rotten smell after his death which freaked the shit out of her...but that smell stop after a couple of years..we moved from house to house but it was as though as if he or the spirit was following her all the time...we try everyting...cleaning the room from head to toe, changing the room, etc...but right after you get done, at night time, you can just smell the smell again..as though as it was just a fresh new smell..well my sister was freaked out for a couple of years..afraid to be in her room, becuase things would just started to fly or more like get thrown to different places..trust me she was not the only person that experience that..b/c i remember being in there with her and all of a sudden, her high school graduation cap just flew across the room..freaked the shit out of both of us...well she was scared, and all of us too...but she ignored the smell and pretended that it didn't exist...that didn't help much..but it suddenly stop when our uncle died and paid us a visit...it was as though if our dead uncle came and chased the spirit away...after that, the smell stop..but sometime she still get freaked out b/c you never know when it will start again...freaky huh???and she was not even intersted in him nor did she ever cross path to make him believe that there was something in it for him or her...werid???

p.s...my uncle's story about visiting us from the dead..i'll tell you people soon..be prepare to be spooke out of your pants..cause i remember us scare to death..never going to the backyard until my parents got back from his funeral...and...they were gone for a whole month...trust me we were freaked out..