Give Me 5: Concert Rate A

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Weir and Min are nice individually, but i dont get that fuzzy feeling when I see them together heh it's either that my heart is numb or i have this abnormal liking for bromance over romance hahahah najames (naja lol) will be on the morning show on 20/10, so hopefully we'll be seeing plenty of *wink wink* bt the 2!

Mario and james are both so secretive abt their guests. Even if mint is not james' guest, i think out of courtesy he should invite her as the audience at least being his first nek and all, something her ex koojin have managed to forget to do in his superstar concert lol even boy remembered and invited margie heh

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Been so busy, havent had time to watch the morning news, only had time to squeeze in time to watch this. Bring comfortable shoes and underpants lol. And na's 'can i say it?' is too endearing, yeah cover his mouth ya, he talks too much hahaha. I hope everything goes to plan, they've practised so hard for it!! If they fail, they're gona regret for the rest of their life hahah it's that serious lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYKQg8tAZ4w
Naya lovelyhouse

janajelly1 said:
Their couple name is NJ lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MniCMHEjC8&list=UUpQbWxIMGlBigebMO0gQqxw
I died. Lol. When they sang that last song, 'Chun Gaw Rak Kaung Chun', I...ugh...what do you call it? Kon lhook! LOL! These two has the best voices of all five.

janajelly1 said:
True I think Nadech and James have the best voices, Weir sounds good too. 

OMG there's gonna be 14 guests at the concert! :eek:

Which means they'll have 2-3 guests each, hope James invited Mint!  :weee:
Omg. Omg. Omg. If Toomtaam will be one of James Ma's guest because you know these two were on the Star 7 and ya know...it'd be cool.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Just when I thought I was over NY, I get intrigued once again due to this concert. They were oozing with so much chemistry! I almost feel bad for all the other couples because they surely stole the spotlight. My favorite has got to be when they sang Prong Nee Mai Sai which is a lovely song that matches them very well. Weir and Min are beautiful individuals. They're cute together, have decent chemistry on screen but they in no way make my heart flutter like the way Nadech/Yaya do. Actually, I don't think any other couple out there can make me fin and spazz like a fan girl and god knows, I rarely act that way with any pairing. I would have enjoyed Weir and Min's performance much more if they actually sounded good but no. Min was pretty bad and couldn't even the notes properly. Weir's dancing was a joke lol! I was surprised by buck teeth couple when they did their little love scene act on stage. That was pretty sizzling! Btw, who the heck did their makeup? None of the girls looked their very best, especially Namtarn. They totally caked her face. The girl is much prettier with a more natural look. Less is more. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
Weir and Min are nice individually, but i dont get that fuzzy feeling when I see them together heh it's either that my heart is numb or i have this abnormal liking for bromance over romance hahahah najames (naja lol) will be on the morning show on 20/10, so hopefully we'll be seeing plenty of *wink wink* bt the 2!

Mario and james are both so secretive abt their guests. Even if mint is not james' guest, i think out of courtesy he should invite her as the audience at least being his first nek and all, something her ex koojin have managed to forget to do in his superstar concert lol even boy remembered and invited margie heh
i don't think it was their choice to choose the guest..it has to approve by the boss or bosses..they have to discuzz about it and agree before that person can ask the guest.

dariey

sarNie Adult
there were so little update about mario or it is just me can't find it lol but i wish i can understand what pee mak & the geng said.
up above all i got to say i love yadech performance the most.all the guy and the guest really put their effort into these performance especially yadech and james from what i see and of course the feedback is overwhelm just like the staff, the star guest and other well known people who meet them personally at the backstage who praise about them.as for me i got to praise yaya the most even she just a guest,despite her injury which she still limping when walking and have cold during that day (her pale face was so obvious when she not wearing make up) she still show her professional and give all her out when performing.even during merit event today she still need to walk slowly than usual.such a strong girl.

fun

Expired Sarnie
From the clips I have seen from the concert, this seems like a concert I hope to never go to unless it's free.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
So happy to find this subbed, it's too cute and funny, miss these goofs!!!

Mario is such a cunning teaser and Na, always the cutest when he gets teased, no wonder everyone loves to tease him :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifo9CHL22Io&list=UUpQbWxIMGlBigebMO0gQqxw
cr: nadech@pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
The DVD box is released but it cost 50 bucks on ethaicd!!! I am not willing to spend that much. I mean if it was actually 5 actors that I really really really love, then I might have spent that much. Is there a regular DVD of just the concert that is at a reasonable price?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
fun said:
The DVD box is released but it cost 50 bucks on ethaicd!!! I am not willing to spend that much. I mean if it was actually 5 actors that I really really really love, then I might have spent that much. Is there a regular DVD of just the concert that is at a reasonable price?
You can get just the original dvd for $16.50 in ethaicd.

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=80907