Glai Phet Glai Savan

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Gaiy Petch Gaiy Suwun was an ok lakorn...But I'm not to fond of his nang aek..And the other couple..But yea..All I know is that the ending was not good...It ended on someone fighting..Can't remember who..But yea..The pra aek was cute! hehe..Hey Sarn..I was wondering if you have this lakorn on DVD..Because I only have it on VHS...

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes i do have it on dvd .. half ot it im still recording it ! it very olddddd how old is dis lakonr ?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No no..lol...This is called Gaiy Petch Gaiy Suwun...The new lakorn is called Gor Gaiya Sith...Well anyways! I'm going to buy this lakorn...I want it on DVD because there's too many tapes on VHS...Yea..Anyways...The pra aek is Chatree Pinyo...Hot pra aek to... :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
No no..lol...This is called Gaiy Petch Gaiy Suwun...The new lakorn is called Gor Gaiya Sith...Well anyways! I'm going to buy this lakorn...I want it on DVD because there's too many tapes on VHS...Yea..Anyways...The pra aek is Chatree Pinyo...Hot pra aek to... :D
[post="43442"][/post]​
darn it, i can't remember if i did watch this. LOL i hope sarN has this version that had chatree pinyo. :D since there's 2 versions.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="43442"][/post]​
THE PRA AEK IS CHATREE, WOW, I WILL BUY THIS TOO. WHEN WILL YOU HAVE THIS READY SARN?

ALSO CAN YOU GIVE ME A BRIEF SUMMARY ON THIS LAKORN ANN?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well the story line starts out with like the grandparents..Then the pra aek's parents and then him...Well the pra aek has a giant face because it's a head that he slips on and whenever he puts it on he turns into a giant..But when he takes it off he's human..He's not a giant at all though...But he wore the giant head when he saw the nang aek so he test out her heart to see if she would like him for who he is..Like his personality or whatever...But of course she liked him...Long story! lol...But you gotta try it out..It's a good lakorn....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
obviously, i haven't see this yet.. darn it i wish.. LOL since storyline that ann posted sound like very good one.. i'm going to buy it!! :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol..I thought you seen it already KitKat..
[post="44200"][/post]​
oh i didn't say i already watch it..i just said that i'm not sure if i did watch this yet.. so obviously, my mom watched it back then while i don't.. ughh <_< :p really? what kind of genre is this? comedy/fantasy?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well it's just funny because of the skeleton..But back then the lakornpuenbarn don't make comedies..Which is the good thing...It's a drama of course...Fantasy...Way better then now adays...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well the story line starts out with like the grandparents..Then the pra aek's parents and then him...Well the pra aek has a giant face because it's a head that he slips on and whenever he puts it on he turns into a giant..But when he takes it off he's human..He's not a giant at all though...But he wore the giant head when he saw the nang aek so he test out her heart to see if she would like him for who he is..Like his personality or whatever...But of course she liked him...Long story! lol...But you gotta try it out..It's a good lakorn....
[post="44141"][/post]​

Thank for the summary. I think i am going to buy it when sarN has it ready. can't wait