Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dah confeesion ish comin' up, u'll needa rush Pearl.
i reallie wanna know wat will happen. :D

urgh...hate Bua...
feel soooo sorry 4 Pakorn.
i'm starin' 2 luv Phawat n Nee.
Sila's goin' dah sydney??? OMG, but y???

urgh....can't wait. update soon.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
lol, I took a sneak peek of Chapter 25 and it is totally awesome. Tomorrow chapter 25 will be up. Pearl is writing so fast these days, I feel it's ending soon. T_T I'm loving it like you too. So after GSWP there will come TMIL, C & P combination! YAHOO!

jeeja

Oh, totally can't wait 4 both. Gotta da hurry up w/dis chapter, i'll be tunning n later 4 it.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 25: Sila’s Confession

(At Pattaya)

Sila and Su-Nita sat down upon the sand as they chatted.
“What are you doing here?” Su-Nita asked him.
“Getting a break from life,” Sila replied, and then asked, “How about you?”
“My team came to do some recording, but we finished early so we’ll be leaving tomorrow,” Su-Nita replied.
“Oh,” Sila commented.
“You look so down, is there something up or stuck to your mind,” Su-Nita asked.
Sila looks at her as he lean a little and replied, “What should I do? How should I reply to all of them?”
“All of who?” Su-Nita asked.
“You know who,” Sila stated.
“You mean your parents and the Patyria,” Su-Nita questioned him.
“No, I mean about the gir…,” Sila stopped, then added, “What do you think I should reply to them if I never loved them at all? Or was it that I did but just didn’t know?”
Su-Nita thought for a while as she said, “Remember when you told me about your glass slipper.”
“I kind of, but can’t really remember,” Sila stated.
“How many girls have you let tried on that glass slipper?” she asked.
Sila looked at her as he thought quietly back to himself.

(At Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd.)

In the parking lot, the crazy action was still going on.
“Everyone will die because of Sila,” Bua said.
“So I see we are after almost the same thing. To tell the truth, I never loved Sila, it was his money that I was in love with,” Nat stated.
“Then why did you return for?” Bua shouted.
“Because I needed money and if I can get that certain amount I’ll leave forever and never return,” Nat replied.
“You are a gold digger. Minus will become a prostitute instead, you will get lots,” Bua stated.
Nat was going to slap Bua again as she held on to Nat’s hand and mumbled, “I can push you off this building like I did to Dao or I can slam your head against the pole until you die just like Aleecha.”
Nat stared at Bua as Bua pushed her down again and gave off a evil laugh.
“I hate everyone who gets close to Sila. Or wants to be with Sila or wants something to do with Sila. Not just you, Mina, Nee, Peung, Dao, Aleecha and Alice but also Su-Nita,” Bua stated.
Alice was still recording as he eyes widen to the words Bua side.

(Back to Sila and Su-Nita)

“I remember I told you I have tried on two, but right now there are eight,” Sila replied, “and all of them had confessed to me their love.”
“Wow, eight,” Su-Nita commented with a slight giggle as Sila stared at her.
“Sunshine, I don’t know how to react or express or who to love in return because now I realize I never really loved anyone before. What is love?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita looked at him as she replied, “Probably you knew, but just couldn’t express that feeling out. Listen Sila.”
Sila turns and looks at her.
“Why don’t you list all eight in order from when you barely met them to now? How much has your feelings changed for each one,” Su-Nita replied gently.
Sila stares at her as he looks out into the waves and replied, “Peung, she was the very first one I met. We were close childhood friends. Our relationship has never changed since then. She told me during my wedding with Aleecha that she loved me and had waited for me, but I rejected her. I knew as I was doing the right thing for not hurting anyone in the end.”
“Continue on,” Su-Nita insisted as she listened.
“Bua, she was the second person I met. I remember that day I pulled her hand from the shore and said to her that I’ll protect her and become the best brother I could be for her. But all I ever did was force her to do the things she didn’t want to do. And yet in the end, I couldn’t accept her love because we were no more than brother and sister. Mina, the first love of my life, but she’s married and I can’t do anything but to wish her good in life. I can only love her as a friend and sister from now on. Nat, she was generous to me in America. It was my fault to hurt myself again after saying that I shouldn’t fall in love again. I don’t blame Nat for those bad times of being a victim of lies; I actually want to thank her for she had opened my eyes to have not fallen for anyone else until today,” Sila said.
Su-Nita looked at his reaction as she said, “Continue on.”
“Then there came Alice. She is a great friend, but her mood changes easily. I felt sorry for myself for always yelling at her and blaming her for the trouble that other people caused, but she was still strong to stand through those times for me. Nee was a girl I met and helped, but yet my relationship towards her is no more than an employee and boss. The same also goes to Dao too. Dao was at time a really sweet person, but she over looked her money which caused those horrible things to have happened. And last but not least, there is Aleecha. Aleecha was the only person left during that time that I thought I could only love, but she left me to be alone to myself again. I do love them all, but they are no more than a friend, worker or sister to me,” Sila said.

(Back to Bua, Nat and Alice)

Bua kept talking to Nat as Alice listen from afar.
“Sila and I grew up together and I know him well. I could even read his heart and actually tell who was the person he liked and who wasn’t. I could even tell that while he was with one person, another person was more than a friend to him too,” Bua stated.
“I don’t care about that but who is Su-Nita?” Nat asked.
Alice listens quietly as she looked at the two from afar as she thought, “What does Su-Nita have to do with this?”

Su-Nita took Sila’s hand and raised it in the air then placed it back down on his heart as she said, “Sila, listen to your heart. Of all eight who was the only one that was willing to stand there for you when the rest of the world couldn’t?”
Sila stares at her as he looks deeply into her eyes.
“Sila, close your eyes and soak in the calmness of the ocean, listen to that heart, and tell me what does it tell you? Who of all eight is your true love? Listen to your heart Sila…” Su-Nita said.
Sila stares into her eyes once again as he faces towards the ocean and closed his eyes. He thought about all the ladies that had involved in his life. It gave him headaches as everyone of them appeared to him. He thought again and again, until finally she who he truly loves appeared in his vision, his mind, and occupied in every heart beat of his. He thought again and yet she remained there. With his eyes still closed he replied, “She is not one of the eight. She is the only person who stood beside me at every moment of my life. She inspired me to look past those hard times in life and she was the very first person who I took to my heart and stored her there.”
Su-Nita’s eyes began to water with tears as she said, “Continue on.”

(Back to Bua, Nat and Alice)

“Su-Nita was Sila’s first love and will always be his only love,” Bua stated as Nat stared with shock.
Alice was also shocked too, she thought to herself, “So Bua does know who Sila really loves. That equals to the reason why she locked Su-Nita up in the restroom that day.” Then Alice became more curious as she listen back to what Bua has to say about Su-Nita.
“Sila fell in love with her before me?!” Nat shouted.
Bua walked around Nat as she stopped and said, “He fell in love with Su-Nita way before he claimed his first love to Mina. The way he looked at Su-Nita and the way he reacted towards her, explained that every speck of his love was only meant for that one person who could bring out the real him.”
“Who is this person anyway?” Nat asked.
“Why don’t you search for her yourself?” Bua said as she added in, “I hated her and since then I did all that I could to keep her away from Sila. Sila would have known she was his first love and still the love he has today, but I…and yes it was I who did everything I could to have made him misunderstood his heart until today and yet still haven’t realize her still.”
“You’re a crazy spider!” Nat yelled.
“Yes I’m crazy, I’m crazy because I’m in love with Sila,” Bua shouted as she evilly laughs away, and yet she was still shouting, “I hate you. I hate anyone who tries to steal Sila.”
Nat glared at Bua as she quietly whisper, “Su-Nita, that names sounds familiar.” Then she started walking away as she heard a phone beeped. Nat turned around as she saw nothing as Alice quickly hid behind the corner. Nat walked over to the pole as Alice tried to hold onto her breath. Then Nat’s phone ringed as she answered it and walked off. As Nat drove off, Alice came out from behind the pole and said, “Sila loves Su-Nita. I can’t let Bua do something like this to them. I will have to tell him the truth.”

Still with his eyes closed, he added, “She was there from the very start of my heart, but somehow I seemed to have looked passed her. She was the only one who was willing to take the hot and cold with me, the only one that would die with me when the entire world couldn’t. She was the only person who could bring the inner me out and knew at every moment how I felt. She was and will only be my glass stained with pain.”
Su-Nita tears dropped as she rose up quietly and left. Sila didn’t know as he continue on and said with his eyes still closed, “Sunshine, my Cinderella, it is only you that I love.”
As he opens his eyes, he noticed that she was gone. He quickly rose up as he looked around and she was no where to be found.
“Su-Nita…Su-Nita…” he called as his cell beeped. He quickly took a look at it as he read the text message, “Sorry I left without telling you. I decided to leave early with my team. I hope that you found who you truly loves and treasure her well.”
Sila stuffed his cell phone in his pocket as he ran back to the hotel.
From afar, Su-Nita walked out as a slight tear dropped as she walked away.

Sila quickly grabbed his bags and checked out of the hotel and left back home, for he could not wait any second longer or it might become too late.

(Back to Alice)

Alice ran up to Sila’s office.
“Nee, is Sila here today?” Alice asked.
“Boss went out of town, do you need something?” Nee asked.
“Never mind, I’ll try calling him,” Alice said as she left.
Alice phoned Sila many times, but he didn’t answer her, then her phone quickly died off. Alice looked at her phone and saw that the batteries ran out. She didn’t know what else to do to get contact on Sila.

(That day at Su-Nita’s work place)

It was about 3 p.m. when they returned home from Pattaya. Golf arrived to pick up Fah and Su-Nita. They got in his car as he drove off.
“How was the trip you two?” Golf asked.
“It was okay,” Fah replied.
“How about you Su-Nita?” Golf asked.
Su-Nita was peering through the window as she ignored them.
“Su-Nita…,” Fah called.
Su-Nita blanked many times as she asked, “What is it?”
“Is there something wrong?” Golf asked.
“Oh nothing I was only thinking about work,” Su-Nita replied.
“It’s fine, don’t worry,” Fah said, “You already told the boss you weren’t feeling well and had to come home.”
“I know, but I feel bad for letting everyone else down since I said I was gonna stay too,” Su-Nita replied.
“You look kind of pale today,” Golf said.
“I’m okay, just didn’t get enough rest from yesterday that’s all,” Su-Nita replied.
Golf stopped his car as Su-Nita got out.
“Thanks guys,” Su-Nita said.
“Rest well okay,” Fah said.
Su-Nita nodded her head as she walked to the gate and headed in to find Sek coming out of her house. While outside Sila walked up to her gate and watched them from afar.
“Hello P’Sek,” Su-Nita said as she walked up to him, “what are you doing here today?”
“I came to see you that’s all,” Sek replied as he saw how pale she was, “You look pale today, are you sure you’re not sick?” he placed his hand on her forehead.
Sila watches as he grew with jealous.
“I’m fine just very exhausted,” Su-Nita replied back to him.
“You should go in and rest, you must have been working very hard,” Sek said.
“Okay, bye to you then,” Su-Nita replied as she walked up a little and started to feel some headaches. Everything started to blur in her eyes as she couldn’t see the steps to the porch anymore. She quickly dropped her bag as Sek turned around to say bye to her, but she fainted in his arms as he helped her. Sila watched from the gate as he clutched a fist in his palm, watching with anger he left quickly to his car and drove off.
Sek helped carried Su-Nita inside where he laid her down on sofa. Her mom quickly ran and asked, “What happen to her?”
“I think she’s down with a fever auntie,” Sek replied.
Her mom quickly walked over and feels her head. Her forehead was very hot.
Sek intended, “Auntie, I’ll help take Su-Nita to the hospital.”
“She’s fine here, it’s not a fever. It must be work that has overwhelmed her,” her mom replied.
“She’s working so hard lately, she must be really tired,” Sek said.
“Thanks for helping her,” her mom thanked him.
“Its okay auntie,” Sek replied, “I have to go now, I’ll stop by later to see how Su-Nita is doing.”
“Bye, Sek,” her mom said.
Sek left as her mom went to get a bowl of warm water and washed her face.
Su-Nita still had her eyes closed as she whisper, “Sila, I hope that you have found your Cinderella.”
Her mom listened to her words and she knew what her daughter had meant.

(At the Chaisuwan’s house)

Sila drove into the drive way as he almost ran over the maid swiping the drive way. She quickly rushed to the side as Sila parked his car and walked angrily out. He walked into the house where Mrs. Chaisuwan saw him and asked, “Son, you said you were going for a week, but it hasn’t even been a day.”
Sila walked over as he sat down angrily on the sofa.
“Sila, tell me son, what happen? Why did you come home so early?” his mother asked as she walked to him.
“Mom, what should I do if she doesn’t love me?” Sila asked.
“Who doesn’t love my son?” she asked.
“I don’t know mom if she loves me or not, but without her in my life I don’t know what else to do,” Sila stated.
“Who is she?” his mother asked.
“It was only Su-Nita who I took to my heart and stored her there. It is only her who I love from the very depth of my heart mom,” Sila replied.
Mrs. Chaisuwan was shocked, and yet of all the girls in his life, he had only fallen deeply in love with Su-Nita.
“Then what are you waiting for my son, go tell her,” she said.
“She would never understand,” Sila commented.
“She will, my son she will. Don’t wait too long or love will escape again, go now and go tell her that you truly love her,” his mother insisted.
Sila looks at his mother as he thought, “I don’t want to lose that chance again. Even if I may not be the person she loves, but this feeling cannot hide itself anymore.”
Sila quickly hugs his mom as he said, “Thanks mom.” And ran back out to his car and drove off.

(At Win’s Condo)

Win walked over to Bua’s condo and knocked on her door as Bua opened it.
“Do you need something Win?” Bua asked.
“Where did you go today?” Win asked.
“I just went looking for a job,” she replied.
“Did you find any?” he asked.
“No, but I ran into some people,” Bua replied.
“So, how about you and I go down stairs and grab some dinner?” Win said.
“Okay, I’ll be down in a little bit,” Bua replied.

(That evening at Su-Nita’s house)

Sek came to see her again. She has awakened, but yet was still quite tired. She walked out with Sek to send him home as Sila entered the gates.
“Sila, what are you doing here so late?” Su-Nita asked.
“I have something to talk with you,” Sila stated.
“Why don’t you wait until tomorrow?” she said.
“Tomorrow will be too late,” Sila replied.
Su-Nita gave him a weird look.
“Since Sila is here, I’ll be going then,” Sek said.
Su-Nita smiled as she nodded her head at him and replied, “Be careful na P’Sek, bye.”
Sek left as Su-Nita turns to look at Sila as he said irritatingly, “You’re so in love aren’t you?”
“Sila, if you only came to say this, you can go home,” she replied as she turned around.
Sila quickly grabbed her by the arms and asked, “Why did you leave me alone at the shore without saying a word?”
Su-Nita turn as she replied, “I didn’t want to interrupt your thinking. So I left quietly.”
“You said you weren’t going to leave until tomorrow,” Sila stated.
“I wasn’t feeling well so I left with the first group,” Su-Nita replied.
Sila started to worry as he pulled her closer to him and feels her head. Su-Nita looked at him weirdly as she asked, “Sila is there something wrong with you.”
Sila stares into her eyes as he quickly hugs her and whisper to her, “Su-Nita, I love you.”
Su-Nita’s eyes widen as she quickly releases herself from him and asked, “What did you just say?”
“I love you and this time I know what I’m saying is not wrong,” Sila stated.
Su-Nita shook her head as she thought to herself, “I can’t tell him I love him too. It will only cause more disasters. I can’t tell him, I can’t.”
Sila stares at her as she stares back; he was waiting for an answer from her.
Su-Nita replied, “I’m sorry I can’t reply to this.” Then she turns to leave him.
Sila quickly ran in front of her and asked, “What do you mean? I don’t understand. After everything we’ve been through, you still called this not love.”
Su-Nita’s eyes began to water as she looks at his eyes and replied, “I did it because you were my friend. You were there for me, so I did in return back to you.”
Sila stood back with shock as a slight tear dropped, “So all this time you had been playing games with my heart?” he asked.
Su-Nita’s tears dropped as she replied, “Sila, you’re my Jack Jack, my best friend; please I don’t want to be hurt like the others.”
Sila stares back at her as he replied, “So you do love me?”
“Didn’t you hear I said we are only friends?!” Su-Nita shouted at him.
“But I love you,” Sila quickly replied.
Su-Nita covered up her ears as she said in tears back to him, “Sila please don’t make me hate you. I don’t want to see anyone else gets hurt because of me and I don’t want to see anyone else gets hurt because of you too.”
“I don’t care because I love you,” Sila stated as he grabbed her arms.
“I won’t listen to those words. I won’t…I won’t…,” Su-Nita replied as she kept covering her ears and trying to break from him.
Sila kept saying the same things as she kept replying the same thing while she was still crying.
“I won’t listen to those words. I won’t…I won’t…,” Su-Nita shouted at him as he stopped yelling back at her.
They paused for a few seconds as Su-Nita uncovered her ears and looked up at him. Sila quickly grabbed her and pressed down a kiss upon her lips. Su-Nita tried to break lose by hitting and pushing him away, but Sila held onto her tightly. Su-Nita couldn’t break lose from him as she stopped hitting and pushing him away. Sila slowly releases her as he saw the tears running down her cheeks. She quickly pushes him away and tried to walk inside as he ran up and hugged her from behind.
“Sunshine, I only wants one answer and only one answer. Have you ever loved me at least a little?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita’s tears ran down more as she thought in her mind, “I do Sila, I do, but in order to not hurt anyone else anymore I can’t accept this.”
Su-Nita slowly pulled Sila’s arms away as she wiped her tears and turns towards him and replied, “No.”
Sila backed away as a slight tear dropped as he replied, “It wasn’t until today that I knew I had love you all this time. You were there for me when I was blue and had nowhere else to go or do. You were the reason why I came back from America. You were the reason why I decided to marry Aleecha. You were the reason why I didn’t run after Bua. You were the reason why I am still standing here today. It’s all because I love you. I knew today would have been too late, but I want to give you my answer of what is a glass when it’s stained with pain?”
Su-Nita stared at him shockingly as he said, “It is loving another person, who never realize you were there. Su-Nita, I’m sorry that I realized too late, but now my glass stained with pain has been broken.”
Su-Nita’s tears dropped as Sila smiled at her and left out the gates and drove off. Su-Nita clutches down as she cried saying to herself, “Su-Nita are you sure you did the right thing?”

“Sila is back already,” Mr. Chaisuwan stated.
“Yes Hun, why are you shocked?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“I thought he was going to stay for a week, why is he back so soon?” Mr. Chaisuwan asked.
“Oh Hun, the boy found who he truly loves,” Mrs. Chaisuwan relied with joy.
“He met someone at Pattaya and fell in love already?” Mr. Chaisuwan questioned his wife.
“No Hun, it’s Su-Nita,” she replied, “he has been in love with her for a long time.”
Mr. Chaisuwan was staring at his wife as Sila slowly walked in from the door. Mr. Chaisuwan caught a glance at him and asked, “Sila, why are you home already?”
Sila looked to his parents as he walked over and said to his father, “Dad, remember about the trip to Sydney you asked me about?”
“Yeah son,” Mr. Chaisuwan replied.
“I thought about it and I have decided that I will go. I will be leaving this Saturday,” Sila stated.
“This Saturday??? Sila, what about her?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Mom lets not talk about her anymore. She’s better off with the person who loves her. I have decided and nothing can change that,” Sila stated as he walked up to his room.
Mrs. Chaisuwan looked at Mr. Chaisuwan as she asked, “Is Sydney the only thing you can think of?”
“It is the best way for him to escape all of this right now,” Mr. Chaisuwan replied.
Mrs. Chaisuwan grew with worries again.

The next few days Sila didn’t attend work. He used his time packing and getting ready for that Saturday that was coming up. Mr. Chaisuwan noticed the workers that Sila will be leaving pretty soon, which worried both Nee and Alice. Bua and Nat came everyday, but was told that Sila was still out of town. It was that Thursday that Alice came to see Sila at his house. Alice arrived as the maid invited her into the house as she went to call Sila.
Sila came down and they walked outside and chatted.
“I heard that you’ll be leaving to Sydney this weekend, is that true?” Alice asked.
“Yeah,” Sila replied, “so are you here to wish me good luck?”
Alice smiled as she said, “I have something I wanted to tell you, but you have to promise me you won’t get mad?”
“Okay, I promise you,” Sila replied.
Alice walked up to him as she took out her phone and said, “I record this message the day before Dao’s death. I was going to tell you and Pakorn on the day of Bua’s wedding but everything just happened too quickly. So I thought today would be a good day to come and tell you.”
“What is it?” Sila asked.
“Here, listen to it,” Alice said as she pressed play on her phone and the recording went on:
“Aren’t you jealous that P’Sila is getting married already?” Bua asked.
“Why should I?” Alice replied.
Bua said, “P’Sila decides to chose Aleecha over all of you, aren’t you mad.”
“I think the one that is mad is you,” Alice said, “Sila was already mine; it’s good enough to fulfill my life.”
Bua said, “Are you crazy Alice? This is P’Sila who we are talking about, if you don’t do something, then he’ll marry Aleecha for sure.”
Alice answered, “Bua, if you want Sila that much, do it yourself, because if I do it I’m not sharing him one bit with you.”
“Alice are you crazy, I’m trying to help you so you can get P’Sila to yourself?” Bua said.
“More like getting me in trouble, I’ve been through those time, after you blamed me for locking Su-Nita up in the bathroom, you expect me to fall for that, you must be crazy!”
Sila’s eyes widen as he heard the words, but yet continue on listening.
“I’m just trying to help you here?” Bua said.
“So that I can take the blame and you can keep Sila in the end,” Alice replied, “Bua, don’t act like you forgot it already, you love Sila just like me, you locked Su-Nita for some reason just to get me in trouble, I can’t believed you’re this wicked.”
“So, I see you’re not stupid anymore,” Bua said, “well in that case, I just have to tell you again. I love Sila and I’m willing to fight till the end for him, it doesn’t mean what I’ll have to do to get him, I’ll do it, and I’m not letting you or Dao have him.”
“Well done Bua, well done, let’s call this a competition, and we’ll see who wins in the end,” Alice said.

The recording ended as Alice looks at Sila and asked, “This is only a little part of Bua’s plan to make you hers.”
Sila stares at her as he replied, “Bua would never do something like that. I grew up with her and loved her as a sister. She would never betray me.”
“Sila you have to believe what is in front of you. It is not that I hate Bua and want to ruin your relationship with her, but she is not the innocent sister you think she is anymore,” Alice stated.
“Alice if you only came to tell me this, you can go. I don’t want to hear anymore about this, please leave,” Sila stated as he turned around to enter his house as Alice blurted, “What if I told you that Bua knew all along that your heart and love only belonged to Su-Nita?”
Sila turned around as he glared at Alice and asked angrily, “What do you mean?”

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 26

Will Sila find out the truth about Bua? And can Su-Nita and Sila reunite again?

jeeja

Sila confessed at last, but Sunita rejects him. lol, he deserve it. j/k no, y. T_T
Bua is just sooooo...bitchy!!!!!!
Sila always miss understand. oh, god!
Yes and finally someone tells him about Bua, Thanks 2 Alice , YAHOO!
I can't wait for the next chapter. Sila better not go to Sydney.
I just luv'em so much.
Finally he makes a move, but der she goes.
Urgh, can't for the next chapter.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow, you two are so fast. i can't wait for the next chapter too. i'm also rushing Pearl a lot these days. :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Sorry for the late delay. Enjoy!

Chapter 26: The Diary

Alice pressed play on her phone as the video from the other days between Bua and Nat went on with all the yelling and slapping. Sila stared at the video from afar as he heard:
Bua said, “I don’t want to waste my time on a worthless person like you. If you don’t want to die like Dao and Aleecha, you better keep out of my way.”
Nat replied, “You are a killer. I will expose you to the police and lock you up before you can even reach Sila.”
“You have no evidences to lock me up. Anyone who died was because of Sila not me,” Bua stated, “And everyone will die because of Sila.”
“So I see we are after almost the same thing. To tell the truth, I never loved Sila, it was his money that I was in love with,” Nat stated.
Sila quickly walked over as he grabbed the phone and stared into the video seeing both Bua and Nat.
“Then why did you return for?” Bua shouted.
“Because I needed money and if I can get that certain amount I’ll leave forever and never return,” Nat replied.
“You are a gold digger. Minus will become a prostitute instead, you will get lots,” Bua stated.
Nat stated, “I’m a gold digger but at least I’m not a killer.”
Bua mumbled, “I can push you off this building like I did to Dao or I can slam your head against the pole until you die just like Aleecha.”
Bua gave off an evil laugh.
“I hate everyone who gets close to Sila. Or wants to be with Sila or wants something to do with Sila. Not just you, Mina, Nee, Peung, Dao, Aleecha and Alice, but also Su-Nita,” Bua stated, “Sila and I grew up together and I know him well. I could even read his heart and actually tell who was the person he liked and who wasn’t. I could even tell that while he was with one person, another person was more than a friend to him too.”
“I don’t care about that but who is Su-Nita?” Nat asked.
“Su-Nita was Sila’s first love and will always be his only love,” Bua stated.

As Sila heard the words he dropped the phone. Alice quickly picks it up as the video continue.
“Sila fell in love with her before me?!” Nat shouted.
Bua said, “He fell in love with Su-Nita way before he claimed his first love to Mina. The way he looked at Su-Nita and the way he reacted towards her, explained that every speck of his love was only meant for that one person who could bring out the real him.”
“Who is this person?” Nat asked.
“Why don’t you search for her yourself?” Bua said as she added in, “I hated her and since then I did all that I could to keep her away from Sila. Sila would have known she was his first love and still the love he has today, but I…and yes it was I who did everything I could to have made him misunderstood his heart until today and yet he still hasn’t realized her.”
“You’re a crazy spider!” Nat yelled.
“Yes I’m crazy, I’m crazy because I’m in love with Sila,” Bua shouted as she evilly laughs away, and yet she was still shouting, “I hate you. I hate anyone who tries to steal Sila.”

Alice paused the clipped as she asked Sila, “What do you think of your sister now?”
Sila shook his head as he replied, “I can’t believe Bua could do something like this. Why did she keep me away from Su-Nita? Why did she hurt Dao and Aleecha?”
Alice walked over to him as she said, “It is because she loves you Sila. Just like how I used to be too. Love can easily blind a person.”
Sila didn’t reply anything back to her.
Alice then asked him, “Sila what do you want me to do with this clip?”
“I don’t know, I can’t think of anything right now,” Sila said as he quickly ran inside and grabbed his car keys.
As Alice saw Sila heading back out she called his name, but he quickly got in his car and drove off.
She didn’t know what else to do next. Then she left.
As Alice left out the gates Nat droved in right before the maid closed it.
Nat walked out as she asked, “Is Sila home?”
“He just left before you came,” the maid replied.
“Thanks,” Nat said as she got in and drove off.

(At the temple)

Sila walked over to Aleecha’s grave as he laid a flower down and touched her picture on the grave as a slight tear dropped from his eyes. He quickly wiped it as he smiled to her and said, “Aleecha I came today to say good bye to you. I’ll be leaving to Sydney soon and will have no more time to come visit you.” As he thought about the clip Alice show him again, another tear dropped down as he said, “I’m sorry for what I have done to have caused this to you. Can you ever forgive me?” Sila touched her picture again as a voice called his name from behind.
“Sila, is it you?” Ms. Suntida asked.
Sila turned around and saw that it was Ms. Suntida, Su-Nita’s mom. They walked over to a bench where Sila and she had a talked.
“I haven’t seen you in a long time son, how have you been doing?” Ms. Suntida asked.
“I’m doing great Auntie,” Sila replied, “what are you doing here today for?”
“I came to see your uncle,” Ms. Suntida replied, “how about you boy?”
“I came to see Aleecha before I leave off to Sydney,” Sila replied.
“Sydney??? That is far boy. Why are you going there?” Ms. Suntida asked.
“To escape all of the problems right now,” Sila replied.
“It is not good to leave a problem unsolved son. It will only lay confusion behind and cause more misunderstanding,” Ms. Suntida said.
Sila looks at her as he said, “I know, but right now it would be best if I can just disappear and forget about all the heart breaking moments.”
“Su-Nita also said the same thing to me too,” Ms. Suntida said as Sila stares at her as she continues, “she seemed so depress these days. She keeps on saying she wants to be away from here in a place where she can be alone. She doesn’t want to be around people and make them suffer the pain she has too.”
”Su-Nita has been feeling painful lately too?” Sila asked.
“I don’t know what is wrong with that girl, but she hasn’t been talking or even eating,” Ms. Suntida replied.
Sila stared at Ms. Suntida.
“There are times when a mother is very happy son, it is the moment when they see their child with joy and smiles,” Ms. Suntida stated, “I know your mother would want the same thing for you too. So what ever is in your heart you must express it out before it’s too late…”
Sila thought to himself as he said, “Thanks auntie, I’ll be going now.” Sila rose up to leave.
“No problem boy,” Ms. Suntida replied, “if you have time, come visit me and Su-Nita too before you decides to leave.”
Sila turned around as he shook his head and left. In his car he thought about what Ms. Suntida said to him about Su-Nita and why is she feeling pain and wanting to escape the world too. That night Sila came home and thought about it all night. He couldn’t even go to sleep.

It was Friday and the last day before Sila leaves off to Sydney. Nee came that day with a letter and a box with Dao’s diary inside. Nee came and opened the door to Sila’s room to find that he wasn’t in there. She walked over to his desk and left the letter there on top of the box with Dao’s diary inside. She walked back out and packed her things as she carried her stuff outside and met Phawat down in the parking lots. Phawat saw her coming as he asked, “Nee where are you going?”
“I’m quitting today,” Nee replied.
“Quitting??? Why are you quitting?” Phawat asked.
“I have my own reasons, and I don’t want to talk about them,” Nee said as she walked pass Phawat.
Phawat quickly pulled Nee over as he dragged her into the elevator and closed it.
“Where are you taking me?” Nee asked.
“I just want to talk with you,” Phawat stated.
“I don’t have anything else to say to you,” Nee replied.
“But I still do,” Phawat stated as Nee stared back at him.

(By Sila’s office)

Bua came to see him as she saw that Nee was nowhere in sight. She quickly opened the door to Sila’s room and found that Sila wasn’t even in there, but then she thought and walked over to Sila’s seat and sat down as she waited for him. She looked everywhere as her eyes drew upon the letter on Sila’s desk with a box.

(On the roof top)

Phawat dragged Nee out as he asked her, “We are alone now, can you tell me the reason why you want to quit?”
“I don’t want to work here anymore,” Nee replied.
“What about Sila? How is he gonna be able to work without an assistant?” Phawat asked.
“He will be leaving soon so it doesn’t matter,” Nee replied.
“Is Sila the reason why you want to quit?” Phawat asked irritatingly.
Nee didn’t reply as she stared at Phawat weirdly.
Phawat’s face had anger across it as he took a deep breath and replied, “I won’t stop you.”
Nee looked at him as he stares back at her, and then replied, “I feel I have no place in this world to be a part in anyone’s heart. I feel I have no place to be here at this company too.”
Phawat quickly utters, “You do have a place at this company. You’re the person that everyone comes to when they need help and you’re also the only person I have in my heart.”
Nee’s eyes widen as Phawat stares as her and replied, “I know we have only known each other for only a few months, but Nee I want to tell you…”
Nee looks at him as he walked over and held her hand and said, “I love you Nee, can you stay for me?”
Nee was shocked as Phawat quickly pulled her in and hugged her.

(Back in Sila’s office)

“What is this?” Bua thought, as she took the letter and scanned through it.
She gave off an evil laugh as she mutters, “About time you quit so you can be away from my Sila.” She placed the letter back down as she looked at the box and opened its cover.
“A diary, hmm…it must be filled with all her love letters to Sila,” Bua uttered as she picked up the diary. She flipped through the first page as her eyes widen to the line at the bottom and read “This Diary Belongs 2: Daodern Wattapol.” Bua quickly thought, “So it was Nee who have had this diary all along.”

(Back on the roof)

Phawat pulled away from Nee as he said, “If you still want to quit you can. I have no right to stop you anyway. I know I’m not like Sila who is wealthy and handsome, but like every other man, I do have a heart too.”
Phawat walked over to the side where he turned his back to Nee.
She stared at him and replied, “I’m sorry Phawat. I can’t answer to the question your heart desire, but I can answer that I won’t be quitting anymore.”
Phawat quickly turns around as he grabbed her hand and said with joy, “You don’t have to answer that to me now. I will wait until the day your heart turns to me.”
Nee looks in his eyes as she slowly pulled her hands away and turned around to the door as she asked, “Do you want to have lunch with me?”
Phawat smiled and replied, “Sure.”
Nee turns to look at him as she quickly left then he smiled and followed behind her.

(In Sila’s Office)

Bua was flipping through the pages as she saw her name appeared on a couple of pages. She quickly stuffed the diary in her bag as she walked out of Sila’s room and walked quickly to the elevator. As she enters one of the elevators Sila walked out of the one beside it. Bua went down as Sila walked over to his office and saw that Nee wasn’t there. He walked into his office to find an empty open boxed and a letter on his desk. Sila picked up the empty box and stared at it then placed it down as he took the letter and read it.
“Nee,” Sila whispered as he walked back out and found Nee coming right up.
“Boss, I’m sorry about the letter, I decided I don’t want to quit anymore,” Nee said.
“Here,” Sila said handing her back her letter of resign.”
Nee took it as she ripped it up then replied, “Phawat and I are going to lunch do you want to come along?”
“No thanks go enjoy it for me too,” Sila said.
Nee shook her head as Sila smiled at her then walked back into his office.
Nee grabbed her purse as she peeked into Sila’s room. Nee saw Sila holding onto the box as she closed the door and left.

(At the Chaisuwan’s House)

Nat arrived again as she stood outside the gate. A maid saw her and asked, “Miss, are you here to see someone?”
“Is Sila home?” Nat asked.
“He hasn’t come home yet Miss,” the maid replied.
“Why is he always out?!” Nat complained then left.
The maid stared at her then shook her head and walked back in.

(That evening at the hospital)

Pakorn was in his room chatting with Peung again as Alice and Vie arrived.
“Pakorn, are you feeling better now?” Alice asked.
“Thanks for coming to visit me, I’m feeling better already,” Pakorn replied.
“Hey bro, did you know that Sila will be leaving to Sydney tomorrow?” Vie asked.
“Really he didn’t tell me anything at all and I haven’t seen him for a while too,” Pakorn stated.
“Vie, do you know why Sila is leaving to Sydney?” Peung asked.
“Sila’s father wants him to take care of the business there for a few years, that was what I heard,” Vie replied.
Then there was a knock at the door. Sila enters in as they saw him.
“Wow, all of you guys are here today,” Sila stated.
“Hey buddy, how you had been doing?” Pakorn asked.
“I should be asking you that,” Sila replied as he walked into the group and noticed Peung, “You’re here too?”
Peung nodded her head then asked, “Vie just told us you were leaving to Sydney tomorrow, is that true?”
“Yeah,” Sila replied.
“Why are you going to Sydney?” Pakorn asked.
“To take care of some business,” Sila replied.
“You’ll be lonely then,” Peung said.
“I will, but I’ll always remember to contact all of you to have some fun,” Sila replied.
“Sorry I can’t go and send you off tomorrow,” Pakorn said.
“Its okay buddy, you seem to be having a lot of fun here at the hospital too,” Sila replied.
“I owe Peung a lot for visiting me and also thanks to her I’ll be out of the hospital in a few days instead of a month,” Pakorn said.
Sila, Vie and Alice all smiled as Peung cheeks were turning red.
“Hey why don’t we all go down to the dining room and have some dinner?” Alice insisted.
“Okay,” Vie said.
They all left down to the dining room.

(At Bua’s Condo)

Bua quickly opened the door to her room as she closed it and took out the diary. She quickly looked at the pages with her name on it then tried to rip it out as a knock came upon her door. She quickly places the diary down as she walked up to open it.
“Sorry to bother you Miss, do you have any thing you want to trash?” the servant lady asked.
“I have some old magazine and books I want to toss out, if you don’t mind can you come back in a little while,” Bua replied.
“Okay, the servant said then left.
Bua quickly locked the door as she went and grabbed some old magazine and books that she didn’t want anymore and placed it on her table next to the diary. She picked up the diary again as she opened it and yet another knock came upon her door. She places the diary down on top of the piles of magazine and books as she walked to open the door.
“What is it this time?” Bua asked angrily as she saw that it was Win.
Win walked into her house as he quickly sat on the sofa and asked, “Do you have anything to eat, I’m hungry.”
“Let me check,” Bua replied as she walked into the kitchen.
Win took a glance at the magazine as he saw the diary and picked it up, he thought to himself, “This must be Bua’s diary, but why is she tossing it out?”
Then a knock came upon the door again as Win walked up to open it.
“Sorry, I just came to pick up the trash,” the servant lady said.
“Bua, she’s here to get the trash,” Win called.
“Give her the old magazine and books right there on the desk,” Bua replied from the kitchen.
Win went over and picked up the old magazine as he handed it to the servant and said, “Thanks.”
Then the servant left as Win closed the door and look at the diary’s cover as Bua called from the kitchen, “I have nothing left in my frigid, let’s go out and get some food.”
“Umm…okay, let me go grab my keys. I’ll be back,” Win said as he took the diary and left to his room.
Win stuffed the diary with his other books on the self as he grabbed his keys and left back out. Bua walked out of her room forgetting about the diary and left with Win.

(At the Chaisuwan’s House)

Sila arrived home as he walked in and up to his room. He did some last minute packing and checking his stuff as he lay down on his bed. The small glass slipper sparkled in his eyes as he looked up at it and walked to it. He picked it up as he thought about Su-Nita. Then he looked at the glass slipper again.

(At Bua & Win’s Condo)

They got the food and walked back into Bua’s room as they placed the food on the table.
“What do you want to eat?” Bua asked.
“Anything is fine as long as you’re the cook,” Win replied.
“Then let’s just eat noodles,” Bua replied, “here boiled these.” Bua handed him some noodles.
Win took it as he went searching for a pot as Bua walked to her room to put her purse away. She passed by the table and noticed that the diary and magazines were gone.
“Win, did you see what happened to the magazine?” Bua asked.
“The servant came to pick up some trash and I asked you and replied to throw those away,” Win stated.
“But did you see a diary anywhere?” Bua asked.
“Umm…” Win thought then reply lying back to her, “I’m not sure I just gave her the whole stack of magazine and books. I didn’t look at it at all.”
“Never mind,” Bua replied, “just boil those; I need to go down stairs to get something, I’ll be back.”
“Okay,” Win replied.
Bua left quickly down to the employee’s room where the trash were tossed out as she asked that one lady who came by here room.
“Did you toss out those old magazines you got from my room?” Bua asked.
“Yes, Miss. I came by and your friend handed it to me,” the servant replied.
“Do you know where it is right now?” Bua asked.
“Sorry miss, but the truck came by and took all the trash,” the servant replied.
Bua grew with worries at first then thought, “The trash took it so it will be thrown away where no one will ever find it.” She smiled then replied to the servant, “Thanks,” then left back to her room.

(At Su-Nita’s House)

Su-Nita was outside sitting on the porch as stared at the stars sparkling back at her. She thought about the other night that Sila came and confessed. Then she whispers in the cold wind, “Sila, I’m sorry.” She rose up as she was about to enter the house and heard a noise like a box dropping. She turned to the gate as she saw nothing and walked slightly to it.
“Su-Nita, it’s late come home and sleep sweetie,” Ms. Suntida called.
“K mom,” Su-Nita called as she quickly ran inside and closed the door.
As the lights turned off, Sila walked out from behind the other side with a small box in his hand. He opened the box to check if there was any damage on the glass slipper, but there was none. He walked over to the gate as too a string and tied the small box onto the gate. He looked at Su-Nita’s house again as he said, “Su-Nita you’ll be the only one in my heart. Wherever I’ll be, remember that I’ll still love you because you are this prince’s only Cinderella.” Sila looked at her house again as he backed away from the gate and walked off.

(In Vie’s car)

Vie was taking Alice home as she asked, “Vie, what can we do to help out Sila and Su-Nita?”
“What are you talking about?” Vie asked.
“Sila is in love with Su-Nita, but Bua is cutting their way and Sila is leaving and Su-Nita hasn’t known the truth yet and Sila will be gone for years and…and…the two will never know they love each other,” Alice stated.
“Sila and Su-Nita are in love?” Vie asked.
“Yes, and Sila is leaving tomorrow, we have to do something Vie,” Alice stated.
“What should we do? It’s too late now,” Vie said.
“I don’t know too,” Alice replied, “but we can’t let Sila leave like this without knowing the truth in both their hearts.”

(In Win’s Condo)

After dinner, Win came back into his condo and lay down. He totally forgot about the diary and fell asleep.

(The Next Day)

The monks walked by Su-Nita’s house as she and her mom were placing food into there bowls. They placed food down in the bowl as the monks blessed them and went off. Ms. Suntida and Su-Nita were picking up there plates and bowls as Su-Nita noticed the small box by their gate.
“Mom, what is that?” Su-Nita asked her mom.
“What is it sweetie?” her mother asked continuing picking up the plates.
Su-Nita walked over to the gates as she untied the box and walked back to her mom shaking it.
“What’s in the box sweetie?” her mom asked.
“I don’t know too,” Su-Nita replied. She looked at the box as she took off the string and opened it to find a note and the other pair of glass slipper inside.
“Sweetie, it looks just like the glass slipper you have,” Ms. Suntida noted.
Su-Nita looks at her mom then took the note as she read what Sila left for her. He wrote:
“Hey Sunshine, when you’re reading this note, I’ll be on my way to the airport departing off to Sydney. Sorry for not telling you a word about this, I didn’t want to rub of anymore stress on to you. Before I leave, I decided to drop off this gift for you. Cinderella needs the other pair of glass slipper in order for the prince to find her, so here is the other pair. And also before I leave, I wanted to tell you this. Su-Nita you’ll be the only one in my heart. Wherever I’ll be, remember that I’ll still love you because you are this prince’s only Cinderella. I’ll miss you. Love Sila”
Su-Nita’s tears dropped as she finished reading the note. Ms. Suntida looked at her daughter as she asked, “Sweetie, what are you waiting for?”
Su-Nita looks at her mother as a tear dropped and asked, “Mom, what do you mean?”
“I haven’t told you, but the other day I met Sila at the temple and he told me he was going to leave to Sydney,” her mother stated.
Su-Nita stares at her mom.
“The boy sounds depressed. It seemed as if he didn’t want to go, but had no other choice,” her mother said.
Su-Nita’s tears dropped as her mother looked at her and placed a hand on her shoulder and said, “Sweetie, I know you love Sila as much as he loves you too. To try to escape away from the truth will never solve anything. I am your mother and when I look at you sweetie, I know what your heart desires and wants. Don’t let the truth fly by or you will always be that glass stained with pain.”
Su-Nita’s tears ran down more as she hugged her mother and said, “Thanks mom.”
A car stopped by her house and honked as Alice walked out.
“Su-Nita, you have to go stop Sila or it will become too late for you two,” Alice said.
Su-Nita shook her head as she enters the car and they drove off to the airport.

(At the airport)

Sila arrived as his parents were there with him. He checked in then walked over to the gate.
“Take care of yourself son,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
Sila hugged his mom and said to her, “I love you mom, take care of yourself too.”
Mrs. Chaisuwan releases Sila as she wiped her tears as Mr. Chaisuwan patted Sila on the shoulder and said, “Son, take care of yourself and remember to call your mother when you get there.”
“Thanks dad, don’t worry too much about me. Take care of yourself and mom too,” Sila replied.
Mrs. Chaisuwan hugged her son again as they announced, “East Gate will depart in 20 minutes.”

(At the entrance)

Vie parked his car as Su-Nita quickly got out.
“We’ll catch up to you in a little bit,” Vie called from behind.
“Thanks Vie,” Su-Nita said as she rushed in.
She quickly ran to the departing time list and looked for Sydney.
“East Gate,” Su-Nita whispered as she ran to it.

(Back to Sila)

Sila release his mother as he grabbed his small case and walked to the gate. He waved bye to them as they waved bye to him too, then he entered in and they left. Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan walked to the entrance where they saw Alice and Vie.
“Vie, Alice, are you guys here to send Sila off?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“But it’s too late Sila already left,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
“Sila already left?” Alice asked.
“Yes, we watched as he entered in then we came out,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“But Su-Nita came looking for him,” Vie stated.
“Su-Nita came?” Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan were questioned as they looked at Vie and Alice.

(Back to Su-Nita)

She rushed up as a crowed of people blocked her. She tried to squeeze through as they announced, “East Gate departs.” Su-Nita quickly rushed through the crowed of people as she ran up to the gate and the security blocked the door.
“Please just let me go in,” Su-Nita begged.
“Sorry Miss, but the plane has departed,” the security said.
Su-Nita pulled away as her eyes watered with tears. She walked up to the window as she touched the glass and saw the plane departed from the ground.
“Sila, why didn’t you wait for me?” Su-Nita whispered as she clutched down in tears and cried quietly, “What is Cinderella without her dream?”
Su-Nita cried as someone patted her on her shoulder. Su-Nita rose up her head as Sila smiled and handed her a handkerchief then said, “Why is my Cinderella crying?”

2 B Continue Chapter 27...

jeeja

Yeah!!! Finally!!!
Bua is such a URGH ITCH!
She took the diary, OMG wat will happen next
Phawat ish so cute w/his confession :p
Nee should jus accpet him instead of wanting 2 wait 4 Sila
He's leaving, but so glad, he didn't go.
lol, “Why is my Cinderella crying?” XXXX XD B)
can't wait

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah!!! Finally!!!
Bua is such a URGH ITCH!
She took the diary, OMG wat will happen next
Phawat ish so cute w/his confession :p
Nee should jus accpet him instead of wanting 2 wait 4 Sila
He's leaving, but so glad, he didn't go.
lol, “Why is my Cinderella crying?” XXXX XD B)
can't wait
I 2nd this. The FF is coming along great, everything is starting to sum up.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 27: Defying Your Heart

Su-Nita rushed up as a crowed of people blocked her. She tried to squeeze through as they announced, “East Gate departs.” Su-Nita quickly rushed through the crowed of people as she ran up to the gate and the security blocked the door.
“Please just let me go in,” Su-Nita begged.
“Sorry Miss, but the plane has departed,” the security said.
Su-Nita pulled away as her eyes watered with tears. She walked up to the window as she touched the glass and saw the plane departed from the ground.
“Sila, why didn’t you wait for me?” Su-Nita whispered as she clutched down in tears and cried quietly, “What is Cinderella without her dream?”
Su-Nita cried as someone patted her on her shoulder. Su-Nita rose up her head as Sila smiled and handed her a handkerchief then said, “Why is my Cinderella crying?
Su-Nita stared at him for another second as she quickly rose up and hugged him as he hugged her tightly and whispered to her, “Su-Nita, I knew you would come.”
From afar Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan along with Vie and Alice were watching the two.

(At Win & Bua’s Condo)

Bua walked out of her room and knocked on Win’s door. Win opened the door.
“Hello,” Win said.
“Do you want to have breakfast together?” Bua asked.
“K, I’ll come in a bit,” Win replied.
“I’ll be down stairs waiting for you,” Bua replied.
Win closed the door as Bua left.

(At the hospital)

“So Sila did leave off to Sydney?” Pakorn asked.
“No, bro, Su-Nita stopped him in time,” Vie replied.
“I knew from the start that those two had something hide,” Pakorn said.
“I know bro, but what I don’t understand is how Alice found out?” Vie asked.
Pakorn stared back at him as he asked, “Alice knew about Sila and Su-Nita?”

(At the Park)

Sila and Su-Nita sat down on a bench as they chatted. Sila looks at her hands and noticed the box he dropped off to her.
“Why did you bring that box?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita quickly turns towards him and said, “What kind of prince are you? To write a note saying that “Cinderella needs the other pair of glass slipper in order for the prince to find her,” is she really has both sides then the prince would never find her.”
Sila turns away as he replied, “Sometimes a prince can be pretty darn stupid.”
Su-Nita giggled as Sila turns to her and asked, “I still haven’t asked you, why you came to look for me at the airport?”
Su-Nita stopped as she turns away.
Sila bends over and asked, “Where you afraid I was going to leave? Or what there something you wanted to tell me?”
Su-Nita turns to look at him as he bends over closer to her as she asked him, “What do you want?”
“I just want to know, do you love me?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita looked at him as she stared into his eyes and gave a giggled. Sila’s smile turns into a frown as he got up and said, “I should have leaved off to Sydney if I knew you would never say it.”
Su-Nita rose up to him as she said, “Love is only a feeling, but what lies behind that feeling is the motivation it has.”
Sila turns to her and said, “Love isn’t a word that you would use to tell how much, but it’s the motivation that express that true feeling of yours.”
Sila quickly hugs her again as he said softly to her ears, “Though my Sunshine has never said the word love, but her action is worth more than a thousand words of love. That is why you could only be the one in my heart.”
Su-Nita smiled as she hugged Sila back.

(That Night)

The cab stopped by Su-Nita’s house as Sila walked her to the gates.
“Thanks Sila,” Su-Nita said.
“Good night and sweet dreams to you,” Sila replied.
Su-Nita smiled as she opened the gates and walked in.
“Su-Nita,” Sila called.
She quickly turned around as he quickly ran and hugged her then left quickly back to the cab as he waved bye to her. She smiled and waved bye back as the cab drove off.
Su-Nita walked into her house as she saw the other pair of glass slipper and placed the other one next to it. She smiled as she looked at the glass slipper and thought quietly, “Finally, Cinderella have her dream come true.”

(Sunday morning at the Chaisuwan’s House)

“Hun, where is Sila?” Mr. Chaisuwan asked.
“He left early this morning at eight o’clock. Why do you ask?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“That son never changes,” Mr. Chaisuwan stated.
“Just like you Hun, just like you,” Mrs. Chaisuwan reminded him as the two couple eats their breakfast.

(At Golf’s Hotel)

Sila entered in as he saw many people setting up chairs and hanging banners and decorating every corner of the room.
“Hey Golf, today is Sunday, why did you call me here?” Sila asked.
“I thought you left to Sydney already,” Golf stated.
“I decided not to go,” Sila replied, “so what are all these people doing here for?”
“Getting ready for my wedding this coming week,” Golf replied.
“Really? How come no one told me?” Sila asked.
“Talk about telling,” Mike stated from behind.
“Hey Mike, how you’ve been doing?” Sila asked.
“Pretty darn good, just came back from Japan a few days ago,” Mike replied, “How about you?”
“Same as always,” Sila replied.
“Heard you and Su-Nita got together, is that right?” Mike asked.
“Who’s spreading rumors to you?” Sila asked.
“Nobody,” Mike replied, “so is it true?”
“I don’t know,” Sila replied.
“If not then you wouldn’t mind if I take a move on her right?” Mike asked jesting at him.
“She already found her prince,” Sila stated.
“But it ain’t you right? Because I heard you’re just the mouse,” Mike responded, “so I still have a chance to be her prince.”
“Hey let’s not talk about that right now,” Golf stated, “Let’s set our minds back on this.”
“So what do you need me to do for you?” Sila asked.
“I just want to have your people take pictures of us on the wedding day,” Golf replied.
“No problem buddy,” Sila stated.
“Thanks,” Golf replied.
The three guys were still talking as Fah and Su-Nita arrived along with Vie.
“Hey, the ladies are here,” Mike said as Golf and Sila turned around.
“Yo, I’m not a lady,” Vie stated.
“I wasn’t talking about you,” Mike replied as he went up to them and greeted them.
“Hi Sister-in-law,” Mike said as he turns to Su-Nita and gave her a sweet eye and said, “Hi Su-Nita.”
Fah smiled as she replied, “He’s such a sweetheart and has a mouthful of honey.”
“Thanks for the comment,” Mike replied.
Fah smiled as she walked over to Golf while Sila stared jealousy at Mike trying to flirt with Su-Nita.
“How was Japan?” Su-Nita asked not taking noticed that Sila was there.
“Beautiful, but not like you,” Mike stated as he grabbed her hand.
Su-Nita giggled as she replied, “Your personality has changed isn’t it?”
“My personality may have changed, but my heart for you still hasn’t,” Mike replied.
Sila quickly walked over and said, “Hey pretty boy, keep your hands off her.”
“Why?” Mike asked, “You’re not her prince.”
“Well, I’m still her Jack Jack,” Sila replied, “and my duty is to protect my Cinderella from the Evil Step-mother.”
“Hey,” Mike said.
Sila pulled her away as Vie walked up to Mike and said, “So, I see he just took your princess.”
“Actually it was only a test to what you told me about,” Mike replied.
“So, I see you haven’t changed,” Vie replied.
“I just want to know how much Sila loves her and also see how jealous he can get,” Mike stated with a funny smile.
“I hope you succeed,” Vie laughed as he walked away.
“So, why did you call us here today for?” Fah asked.
“To check out the wedding room,” Golf replied, “so do you like it?”
Fah looked around as she replied, “It’s useable.”
“Useable? What does that suppose to mean?” Golf asked.
“It doesn’t matter how beautiful or nice this wedding room turns out, what matters to me is just you,” Fah responded.
Golf smiled as he replied, “But for my bride, I want what is best.”
Su-Nita looked at them from afar as Sila said, “Are you jealous?”
“No, I’m just happy for them,” Su-Nita replied.
“It’s not that long until our too,” Sila whispered.
“Who said I have agreed already?” Su-Nita asked.
“Your heart did,” Sila replied with a smile.
Su-Nita looked at him as Mike walked over to them.
“Sila, if you don’t mind can I borrow her for a minute?” Mike asked.
Sila was about to replied as Su-Nita said, “Okay.”
Su-Nita walked away with Mike as Sila stood there looking at them.
Mike and Su-Nita walked over to the piles of CDs.
“Which one do you think would be best for that night?” Mike asked.
“Let’s see, we need some nice and slow, but very romantic,” Su-Nita stated.
“How about this one?” Mike said showing her a CD.
“Okay, lets listen to it,” Su-Nita said.
Mike placed the CD onto the stereo system as he played it and a romantic music filled the room. Sila watched jealously as Su-Nita and Mike giggled and laughed.
“May I have this dance?” Mike asked handing his hand to her.
“Sure,” Su-Nita replied as she placed her hand in his.
Mike and Su-Nita started dancing as Sila watched jealously. Fah and Golf joined in as Vie walked over to Sila.
“Why don’t you join the fun?” Vie asked.
“There’s nobody else here,” Sila replied.
“There is still me,” Vie said jesting at Sila.
Sila just kept staring back at Mike and Su-Nita as they dance happily, smiling at each other.
“Are you jealous at them?” Vie asked.
“Jealous? Why would I be jealous?” Sila stated.
“Then why are you standing here looking like you’re going to kill someone?” Vie asked.
“I’m just tired,” Sila replied.
“Really?” Vie stated.
Sila walked angrily to the stereo and turned off the music.
“Why did you turn off the music Sila?” Golf asked.
“I thought we were going to work on decorating this room up,” Sila stated.
“Why did you have to ruin the fun?” Mike asked.
“Let’s get this done first,” Sila stated, “a week is still too short and Golf and Fah has many other things to do too.”
“Sila’s right,” Fah added, “let’s get thing set up first, we have other things to do too.”
They all left off doing some things as Sila kept staring at Su-Nita and not paying attention to what he was doing.

(At Win & Bua’s Condo)

Bua walked to Win’s door and knocked on it, but Win didn’t open. She knocked many times, but still Win didn’t open. Then she left back to her room.

(That afternoon at Golf’s Hotel)

“This is it for today,” Golf stated.
“I thought it was going to take longer,” Vie said.
“Nope, this is it,” Golf replied, “everything else will be done by the workers.”
“I’ll be leaving then,” Vie said, “got plans for lunch.”
“With who?” Mike asked.
“Someone special of course,” Vie replied as he left.
“Fah and I will be dropping off some invitation so we’ll leave you three off to yourself,” Golf said.
“Bye,” Fah waved as the two left.
Mike walked over to Su-Nita as Sila quickly grabbed her hand before Mike could say a word.
“Let’s go too,” Sila said as he dragged her behind him.
“This dude could never hide his feelings,” Mike whispered.

(In Sila’s car)

Su-Nita looked at him as she could tell what he was thinking about.
“Hey, why aren’t you talking?” Su-Nita asked.
“I’m not in the mood for talking right now,” Sila replied.
“Are you jealous?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila turns to her then turns away and replied, “Jealous of you? You must be crazy.”
Su-Nita giggled as she turns to the window.

(At Bua & Win’s Condo)

Win walked up to Bua’s door and knocked as Bua came and opened it. Win handed her some flowers and said, “Happy Sunday!”
“Thanks,” Bua replied as she took the flowers and asked, “Where did you go this morning?”
“Just to reserve special place for the two of us,” Win replied.
“Okay,” Bua said.
“I’ll be down stairs waiting for you,” Win said.
Bua shook her head as she closed the door.

(At the restaurant)

Sila and Su-Nita walked in as the waiter guide them to a table where they sat down. He gave them the menus as he left off.
“What would you like to eat?” Sila asked.
“Umm, everything here looks delicious,” Su-Nita replied.
“How about we order a special for today?” Sila asked.
“Okay,” Su-Nita replied.
Sila called the waiter over as he took their orders and left. Ten minutes later the waiter arrived back with their orders, the two ate up and chatted.
“Have you visited Pakorn yet?” Sila asked.
“I haven’t had time,” Su-Nita said, “but Vie told me he’s leaving the hospital this Wednesdays. How about you?”
“I took a visit the day before I left,” Sila said.
“How is he feeling now?” she asked.
“He’s doing great with Peung beside him,” Sila replied.
“It’s good then,” she stated, “it is also a good time for Pakorn to see who’s in front of him too.”
“What do you mean?” Sila asked.
“I remember you telling me that Peung was a great friend who understood you too,” Su-Nita said, “if Pakorn can see the good side of her and open his heart, and then he can see beyond just the shallow of the water.”
“Maybe he doesn’t want to get hurt yet?” Sila stated.
“Or maybe it’s just not the right time yet,” Su-Nita said, “so have you told him about Bua yet?”
Sila looked up at her and said, “I don’t even know where she’s at right now.”
Su-Nita looked at him and asked, “What do you mean?”
“Bua moved out of the house the day my parents figured out about why she ran from the wedding,” Sila said, “since then I haven’t even met her.”
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought this up,” Su-Nita said.
“It’s okay,” Sila replied.
They continue eating as they shared with each other food and laughter. As they finished up and left the restaurant, Win and Bua walked up in front of them. Bua stared at Sila as Sila looked away from her. Then she stared at Su-Nita as she looked back at Sila.
“P’Sila, how are you doing?” Bua asked, “I came to see you many times, but heard you were out of town. It’s been long since I’ve seen you.”
Sila ignored her as he held onto Su-Nita’s hand and said, “Su-Nita…let’s go.”
Sila dragged Su-Nita away as Bua quickly turns and look at them with anger in her eyes.
“Bua is there something wrong?” Win asked.
Bua didn’t reply as she watched how Sila reacted to Su-Nita.

(In Sila’s car)

“Sila why didn’t you answer Bua?” Su-Nita asked.
“I don’t want to talk to her anymore,” Sila replied.
“If you use your time and talk to her, maybe you two can become siblings again,” Su-Nita insisted.
“I don’t want to see her right now, please don’t mention about her to me,” Sila stated.

(At the hospital that evening)

Peung visited Pakorn again as the two talked.
“How do you feel about leaving the hospital?” Peung asked.
“Some how I feel I’ll miss this place,” Pakorn replied.
“Why?” Peung asked.
“Everyday I stay here, there is always you who would come along and help cheer me up,” Pakorn stated, “and when I leave, I know I’ll miss seeing you everyday.”
“Hey, we’ll still see each other around town,” Peung said.
“I know, but somehow I feel different,” Pakorn stated, “as if there is yet another chance for me again.”
“There are many chances Pakorn,” Peung said, “life is filled with many, but each person is filled with a different kind.”
Pakorn turns to look at her as he said, “Thanks, but you’re a special person to me Peung. Without you I think I would still be here from a few more weeks.” Peung smiled at him.

(At Su-Nita’s house)

Sila parked his car as he walked her to the gates.
“Thanks for lunch Sila,” Su-Nita said.
“It’s not a problem at all,” Sila replied.
“I’ll see you then,” Su-Nita said as she waved bye to Sila and walked in.
Sila watches as she left in as he walked to his car and drove off.

(At Win & Bua’s Condo)

Win walked out of his room and was about to knock on Bua’s door as he saw the note on it. It read, “I’ll be home late if you’re hungry, find dinner for yourself. –Bua.”
“She must be gone looking for her brother again,” Win thought as he left back to his room.

Sila drove up to the gate as it opened and he saw Bua standing beside it. He parked his car as he walked out to Bua.
“Bua, what are you doing here?” Sila asked.
Bua quickly asked him, “What were you doing with Su-Nita today?”
Sila didn’t reply.
“I asked you, what were you doing with Su-Nita today?!” Bua shouted.
Sila looked shockingly at her as he replied, “Bua, what has gotten in you?”
Bua grabbed his hands as her eyes watered with tears and dripped, “I want you to accept my love.”
Sila pulled back his hand as he shook Bua and asked her, “Bua, what is wrong with you? Why aren’t you like the same old Bua I used to know? The Bua that was my dear sweet sister, who would cheer me on all the time. Where has that Bua gone to?”
Sila stopped shaking her as she pulled his hands away and replied, “Bua is still the same person. She has never changed and will never. She loves Sila and only Sila and that has never changed and will never.”
“I want my sister back, the sister who is not like you,” Sila stated as he walked in and closed the gate on Bua.
“Sila…Sila…,” Bua called and yelled from the gates.
Sila entered in the house as his mother saw him.
“Who’s calling you Son?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Don’t worry mom, it’s just a stranger,” Sila replied.
“We should call the police then,” Mrs. Chaisuwan insisted.
“It’ll be fine mom, don’t worry,” Sila said, “she’ll leave soon.”
“She? Is it Bua?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
Sila nodded his head.
“I have to go see her then,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“Don’t go mom,” Sila stated, “she’s not the Bua we use to know. She’s now a different person.”
“But she is still my daughter,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied.
“You will only make it worst for her, mom,” Sila said.
“I took care of her and loved her as my child, I can’t just let her stay out there and screamed like this,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied.
“She will understand mom, she will,” Sila said, “its late now go to bed mom.”
“But…” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“Just go sleep mom,” Sila said as he helped his mom to bed.

(12 o’clock midnight at Bua and Win’s condo)

There was a heavy knock upon Win’s door as he slightly got up to open it.
“Win, are you asleep?” Bua asked sounding have drunken.
“Umm…kind of,” Win yawned, and then asked, “Are you drunk?”
“No, just stressed out,” Bua replied, and then asked, “Do you mind if I come in and share a room with you tonight?”
Win knew she was drunk.
“Umm, let me help you to your room,” Win insisted as he walked Bua to her room.
He helped her into her room as he placed her on her bed and covered her up with the blanket. Bua grabbed his hand as she said in her sleep, “I love you, please don’t leave me…”
Win looked at her as he replied, “I love you too Bua.”
Bua was still drunk as she opened her eyes and versioned Sila in front of her. She rose up and touches Win’s face as she said, “I love you, and please stay with me.”
“I will Bua,” Win replied, “I will.”
“Promise me that you’ll never leave me?” Bua asked as tears started falling down.
“I won’t because I love you,” Win said.
“Do you really?” Bua asked.
“I do,” Win replied, “I do…”
Bua bends close and kissed Win. Win kissed her back as they lay down upon the bed. Bua has her hand around Win’s neck as he kiss down upon her neck. Win quickly came to his conscious and quickly said, “I’m sorry Bua, but we can’t do this.”
“It doesn’t matter if we are in love,” Bua uttered, “I love you…”
Win looked into her eyes again as he bends down and kissed her lips.

Sila arrived as the workers greeted him and he went up to his room.
“Boss?” Nee asked confusingly.
“Good morning Nee,” Sila said.
“Didn’t you left to Sydney?” Nee asked.
“I decided not too,” Sila replied, “there are so many great things I haven’t accomplished here, so I will stay.”
“That’s great boss,” Nee said.

(In Bua’s Condo)

Bua awakes as the sunrays bounced around the room. She opens her eyes as she found a pair of arms wrapped around her. Bua quickly turns around as she found Win right beside her. Bua quickly grabbed the blanket and wrapped around her as she moved to the edge of the bed.
“What are you doing in here?!” Bua shouted.
Win awoke as he stared at Bua.
“What did you do to me?!” Bua screamed.
Win came to his conscious and remembered a little of what happened between the two as he replied, “I’m sorry Bua.”
Bua quickly rose up as she slapped Win and shouted, “You are not a man. How can you do this to me?!”
“Bua, I’m sorry,” Win replied.
“Get out! Get out!” Bua shouted in tears.
“I’m….” Win tried to say.
“Get OUT!” Bua shouted.
Win stared at her as he rose from the bed and left out.
Bua cried to herself as she cried quietly, “Sila I’m sorry…I’m sorry…”
An hour later, Bua was in the shower scrubbing and crying to herself.

(At Sila’s work place)

Nat arrived as she bumped into Alice on the way up to Sila’s room.
“What are you doing here?” Nat asked.
“Hello, I work here,” Alice replied as she turned to a different corner.
Nat glared at her then walked up to Sila’s office as she saw Nee.
“Where is Sila?” Nat asked.
Nee rose up as Sila quickly opened up his door.
“Nee, can you recheck this paper for me,” Sila said not taking a noticed at Nat.
“Sila…!” Nat shouted with joy.
Sila turns to look at her as she quickly placed her arm around Sila.
“What are you doing here?” Sila asked.
“I missed you Sila,” Nat replied, “I came to see you many times but you were gone.”
Sila pulled away her hand and said, “Nat this is work time.”
“I know, but I just really miss you,” Nat replied holding back to Sila’s hand.
Sila pulled his hand away as he looked to Nee and said, “Nee can you recheck these papers for me?”
“Yes, boss,” Nee replied.
“Thanks,” Sila said as he left back into his room.
Nat was about to walk in as Nee blocked her.
“Get away,” Nat said.
“Sorry, but Boss is quiet busy right now,” Nee said.
“I don’t care and you have your job to do don’t you,” Nat stated.
“I do and my job is also to keep nuisances like you,” Nee replied.
“You!” Nat shouted.
Nee sneered at Nat as Nat angrily walk away as Nee whispered, “What a pest,” then went back to work.

(In the parking lot)

Nat walked to her car as she looked back at the building, and whispered, “I won’t give up so easily.”
Then she got in her car and left.

(At Su-Nita’s work place)

“Su-Nita…” Fah called, “its lunch time, do you want to eat out?”
“Umm…okay,” Su-Nita replied.
“Let’s go then,” Fah insisted as the two walked.
Sila waited outside for Su-Nita as Su-Nita and Fah walked out.
“Sunshine,” Sila called.
Su-Nita turns and saw Sila.
“Sila?” Su-Nita utter, “what are you doing here?”
“Want to have lunch together?” Sila asked as he walks up to her.
“But I’m going with Fah and Golf today,” Su-Nita insisted.
“I’ll tag along with you guys then,” Sila added.
“Let’s all go together then,” Golf said from behind them.

(At the restaurant)

Golf, Fah, Sila and Su-Nita arrived as they met Phawat and Nee too.
“Sila, you guys are here too,” Phawat commented.
“Wow, what a coincident,” Sila said.
“Golf? Is that you?” Phawat asked.
“It’s you, when did you return?” Golf asked.
“It’s a long story,” Phawat said.
“Let’s go in and talk,” Su-Nita insisted.
They walked in and sat down at a table.
“So Phawat is your aunt’s son?” Sila asked.
“Yeah, of course,” Golf said.
“Wow, that’s great,” Sila stated, “we all are actually closer than we thought.”
“Oh, almost forgot, this is my bride to be,” Golf said.
“Really, so when are you getting married?” Phawat asked.
“This weekend,” Golf replied.
“Congratulations dude,” Phawat said.
“Thanks,” Golf said.
“You two are such a cute couple,” Nee added.
“Thanks,” Golf said.
“Let’s order and eat up,” Sila said then turns to Su-Nita and asked, “what do you want to eat Sunshine?”
“Hey Sila, what about us?” Phawat stated.

(In Bua’s condo)

Bua sat look at herself in the mirror. She felt her face as she said, “Bua, look at what you did. Now Sila will never love you. You are not pure anymore. Sila will hate you, he will hate you…” Bua cried on the mirror table as she banged her hand on it too. She cried and cried then rose up as she looked at herself on the mirror and said, “If I can’t be as pure as before to Sila then neither will Su-Nita or anyone else!”

(That Night at Su-Nita’s house)

Sila dropped her off.
“Thanks Sila,” Su-Nita said, “sorry for bothering your time again.”
“Not at all,” Sila said.
“It’s pretty cold tonight; you should hurry home before you get sick.” Su-Nita replied.
“I don’t want to leave your side at all,” Sila said.
Su-Nita smiled as she replied, “Bye…”
Su-Nita entered in the gate as Sila grabbed her hand as she turns back to him.
“Golf and Fah are getting married already, when will it be ours?” Sila questioned her.
Su-Nita had a shy smiled as she said, “Crazy bun,” then quickly left inside.
Sila laughed as he shouted, “Good Night SUNSHINE!”
Su-Nita turns and smiled again as she walked inside her house as Sila smiled brightly.

2 B Cont.

What will happen when Bua decides to collaborate with Mr. Wattapol (Dao's Father) in order to get Sila in the end?