Glot Pet Jet See

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea...He's blue..But his name is Chol Apichart (his real name)...the name he used for lakorn isn't his real name..He's a luktung singer now and you guys know who his dad is right? His dad is in Glor Petch 7 See also....he's the bad man..I forgot is name from the movie but he's with Ukaneen's mom a lot and he wears like this gold shirt....He always scream you know...and he's a bat in Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng....But his dad is dead now... :(
[post="21423"][/post]​
thanks for name! hehe.. wow i didn't know he's a loong toong singer..interesting. :lol: his dad plays in it, too? geesh i got to watch it again.. :huh: to see any familiar faces together. LOL :lol: and aww he passed away? :(

Vanida said:
omg i was like there's a black color too kitkat u confused me :blink: :unsure: anyways yea the blue guy is cute the red and pink too :) ok everything is figure out :lol:
[post="21462"][/post]​
ohh sorry! i just look at their shirt.. LOL i forgot what are they.. you know monday, tuesday, and goes on.. :rolleyes:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
thanks for name! hehe.. wow i didn't know he's a loong toong singer..interesting. :lol: his dad plays in it, too? geesh i got to watch it again.. :huh: to see any familiar faces together. LOL :lol: and aww he passed away? :(
ohh sorry! i just look at their shirt.. LOL i forgot what are they.. you know monday, tuesday, and goes on.. :rolleyes:
[post="21752"][/post]​
its ok i was just confused :lol: funny the little pink boy do act mean and short temeper the little boy so cute he can act so good :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
This must be the best boran cuz this thread has the most posts!! :lol:
[post="21881"][/post]​
yep the best boran ever!!!!!!!well back then :lol: i swear the new one better be the same or better

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
its ok i was just confused :lol: funny the little pink boy do act mean and short temeper the little boy so cute he can act so good :wub:
[post="21932"][/post]​
lol...yeah, i thought all the little boys were soooo adorable, especially the one that played the pink.

and oh! the curly-haired, dark-skin child too. he cried really well! that, and he was just so fat...i wanted to pinch his chubby little cheeks. so cute! hehehe

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Thookatha said:
lol...yeah, i thought all the little boys were soooo adorable, especially the one that played the pink.

and oh! the curly-haired, dark-skin child too. he cried really well! that, and he was just so fat...i wanted to pinch his chubby little cheeks. so cute! hehehe
[post="22004"][/post]​
i love always those 4 kids in yod 4 kul man so aborable cute especailly the 2,3 and 4 kid so cute when they big going to be hot guys i think the 2 will be the hottest one then 4 and 3 :) to bad i be like 25 or older when they reach age 16 teens years :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:

[post="22004"][/post]​
yeah man its does make me wanting to pinch their cheeks. haha!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, you guys know what i mean with the kids right? hahahaha so adorable...and then they grow to be hot. wow, i sound like a pedophile! LOL

glor pet jet see was the best boran lakorn and it had the best kids...to me, at least. hehe

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha i think all the lil actors are adorable... they sure know how to act at such a young age.. the pink one was mean.... but he was sooooo adorable... i love glot petch jet see so yea its da bomb!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
It's hard to explain who his dad is lol..but yea his dad passed away...
[post="22418"][/post]​
:lol: who are we talking about anyways glot pet is there a n'rai for each person of them 7 guys?

annea

sarNie Adult
yup! 7 colors is the best boran lakorn...i saw it like few years ago and waiting to see it again...the kids are just adorable..

annea

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
No..there's no nang raiy...the only nang raiy is the mom lol...
[post="23004"][/post]​
hahahaha...dats funnie..but true thou..the only n'rai was the mom..LOL..how ironic..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
thats good..i hate alot of nang rai's! And do you guys notice that all boran movies...it starts out with the parents..and then the kids are born to save it all and return bak to the palace and blah blah blah!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
thats good..i hate alot of nang rai's! And do you guys notice that all boran movies...it starts out with the parents..and then the kids are born to save it all and return bak to the palace and blah blah blah!
[post="23386"][/post]​

just like Sulyawongtaywun, a lot of the kids start out as gods, and then do something bad and get sent down to be born on earth. But i like how they can do that and still make the stories different. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup..they like to twist and turn and jab and dab and so on...hahaha! It's either they do something bad and get sent down or somoene is doin something bad on earth and they get sent down to try to help it and stop it and make it all good.