Glot Pet Jet See

sarN

sarNie Granny
he just want to be free like a bird hahha i guess it kind resemble his power cuz he can fly wiht his wing shoe :eek:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
he just want to be free like a bird hahha i guess it kind resemble his power cuz he can fly wiht his wing shoe :eek:
[post="17475"][/post]​
:lol: funny well they have different powers of each one which is cool :)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Do giants marry humans all the time? Cuz I remember that one of the giant dads had a human wife. Or at least I think she was. I was just wondering cuz giants have those things on their faces to tell that they are giants, and one of the wives didn't, and two of the daughters didn't. :huh:

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ not all the time. Just sometimes.

I guess when they're mix w/ human and giant, the power isn't fully there...or they just don't get any at all like the 2 daughters.

But in "12 daughters", Mary had the ability to be a giant, but she didn't have the teeth. (right?? I think! lol)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
no he wasnt gay he was just not ready to start a relationship :)
[post="17464"][/post]​
thanks for clarification! :D oh right, about ending... who took that chest amor? is it umm.. cheetah girl or what?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
UHHHH FIRST TOOKTHAN HAD IT BUT THEN CHAKALEN TOOK IT AND THEN THE GUY FROM HEAVEN TOOK IT BAK...BUT I THINK THAT WAS SHOWN IN THE SEQUEL ONLY! SO YEAH FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T SEEN MANEE NOPA GOEW PROLLY DIDN'T GET TO SEE THAT PART WHERE THE GUY FROM HEAVEN CAME DOWN AND TOOK THE ARMOR AND TURNED THEM TWO ANIMAL/HUMAN'S INTO STONES!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
UHHHH FIRST TOOKTHAN HAD IT BUT THEN CHAKALEN TOOK IT AND THEN THE GUY FROM HEAVEN TOOK IT BAK...BUT I THINK THAT WAS SHOWN IN THE SEQUEL ONLY! SO YEAH FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T SEEN MANEE NOPA GOEW PROLLY DIDN'T GET TO SEE THAT PART WHERE THE GUY FROM HEAVEN CAME DOWN AND TOOK THE ARMOR AND TURNED THEM TWO ANIMAL/HUMAN'S INTO STONES!
[post="17743"][/post]​
man i got to buy that lakorn... since i can't remember what it about, though. thanks for clarification. :D at first, i thought it was cheetah girl..i guess i'm wrong..

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
man i got to buy that lakorn... since i can't remember what it about, though. thanks for clarification. :D at first, i thought it was cheetah girl..i guess i'm wrong..
[post="17759"][/post]​

LOL..yup it was the cheetah girl. At the end of GPJS, u see some hands take the armor, and it belonged to Jeckalang. Then in the beginning of the sequel, she starts running with it and then Thoopteng chases her. And then a god comes and takes it back. I still dont know why he took it back. And then he turned the two animal people into stone. I dont know why he did that either, or if they died from that. And then the BIGGEST thing I dont get is how the "new world" came to be. :blink:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
SecretAgent said:
LOL..yup it was the cheetah girl. At the end of GPJS, u see some hands take the armor, and it belonged to Jeckalang. Then in the beginning of the sequel, she starts running with it and then Thoopteng chases her. And then a god comes and takes it back. I still dont know why he took it back. And then he turned the two animal people into stone. I dont know why he did that either, or if they died from that. And then the BIGGEST thing I dont get is how the "new world" came to be. :blink:
[post="17872"][/post]​
I know forreal huh...i don't like the new world very much though..i didn't like their clothing and the way their hairs were and iunno...just not much of them were very pretty as well! but it was alright though...!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I know forreal huh...i don't like the new world very much though..i didn't like their clothing and the way their hairs were and iunno...just not much of them were very pretty as well! but it was alright though...!
[post="17874"][/post]​

did that mean that everyone in GPJS died? and then got reborn? :eek:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
did that mean that everyone in GPJS died? and then got reborn? :eek:
[post="17901"][/post]​
:lol: i didn't know they got reborn that's what make the lakorn even longer

kitkat

sarNie Elites
secretagent, thanks for clarfication.. since someone said god took it which made me think i was wrong. but i only mean that cave scene. hehe. LOL

mmm... can someone tell me what's the difference between GPJS and MNG? because i got confused already since you guys said "new world" and "reborn". =/ i only watched it once when i was really little.

Muddie Murda

smile...
GPJS = Grot Pit Jit See

MNG = Manee Nope Goaw (The sequal to GPJS)

========

The new world....i guess they like..just like ERASED EVERYTHING!! hahahaa
cuz the only thing in common w/ the new world is the armor...

so it's like a whole new story that doesn't even match up w/ GPJS!

Gah I hate the sequal.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
secretagent, thanks for clarfication.. since someone said god took it which made me think i was wrong. but i only mean that cave scene. hehe. LOL

mmm... can someone tell me what's the difference between GPJS and MNG? because i got confused already since you guys said "new world" and "reborn". =/ i only watched it once when i was really little.
[post="18180"][/post]​
About the "new world", I did not understand it (still wished I knew Thai, LOL) but from what I remember, the "old world" disappeared and was gone, and then a new world came, but with different people and a new story. I think that's what "reborn" meant. Like some of the people in GPJS reincarnated into a new life. But sometimes the people in MNG would have dreams, and in the dreams u see old characters, like Thoopteng and Jekalang running through the woods. So they must be dreaming about past lives.

One difference in both of them is that they use different weapons. In GPJS, they use the armor, but in MNG they use this like big bracelet thing that they wrap around their torso. The armor is used too, but it looks very different. Like it was gold. And it was only in the lakorn for maybe 3 episodes.

Another difference is that "heaven" looks different. In GPJS, they have a kingdom with clouds and wind floating around. In MNG, its similar, but it's darker and u only see one "room."

The clothes are also different. It looks kinda Greek. The guys would have long hair, and the girls would wrap or tie their hair.

There wasn't that much romance, only action. But what I liked about MNG was that at the last episode, they put in the same music from GPJS, which was nice. And a lot of the people from GPJS starred in MNG, but as different characters. The guy that played Ahkanin is also the bad guy in this.

I love both the lakorns. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah it doens't match to glot pit jed see..but they do sometimes mention about manee dang's and sansuree's old life and stuff..and also the tiger girl..they talk about her being helper of pra ek's and they want he to continue helping him til the end or somethign like that ...thats what i remember! but yeah it's just werid though! so i got no clue...if only eva thing matched up and stuf fit would have been better!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thanks y'all! man.. i seriously need to buy it soon ... i'm so broke ass. LOL .. one thing i dislike is it isn't match up with GPJS... <_< oh well.. as long as it's good, right? :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah it's pretty good..but i wouldn't say that it was as good as Glot Pit Jed See though..Manee Nopa Goaw kinda pissed meeh off..because pra ek is so weak in that movie. Im glad Nakee got with Manee Dang at the end...It was good watching a lakorn for once that the bad guy because good at the end...i think they should have done a better job at the end though..instead of all of a sudden they changed bak time and he just became good..they should have done more and made more to it...prolly would have made the storyline better and more understanding to the audiance!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yeah it's pretty good..but i wouldn't say that it was as good as Glot Pit Jed See though..Manee Nopa Goaw kinda pissed meeh off..because pra ek is so weak in that movie. Im glad Nakee got with Manee Dang at the end...It was good watching a lakorn for once that the bad guy because good at the end...i think they should have done a better job at the end though..instead of all of a sudden they changed bak time and he just became good..they should have done more and made more to it...prolly would have made the storyline better and more understanding to the audiance!
[post="18319"][/post]​
mm..i will ask my mom if she doesn't mind lending me some money to buy this lakorn..even though, it's not good as GPJS, either... at least, i wanted to see some guys from GPJS to MNG. :rolleyes: :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
mm..i will ask my mom if she doesn't mind lending me some money to buy this lakorn..even though, it's not good as GPJS, either... at least, i wanted to see some guys from GPJS to MNG. :rolleyes: :D
[post="18356"][/post]​
:) seem like everyone says glot pet jet see is the best boran ever! :D It is the best one cause the remake and newer boran are not that good as the old one i don't understand why it sucks more then the old one when the generation is different now there's more ideas and smart technogly they can make the monster or emies look real not computer or make it look so dam fake get what i mean

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
[post="18319"][/post]​
HOLY CRAP, nakee got with manee dang at the end?! oh man, i gotta see this new version! lol in the old old one, she doesn't get with manee dang. manee dang dies...plus, he had his own girl on the side (i think...well, that's what i remember...lol...but he did die).