Glot Pet Jet See

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
hmm..when I saw those pics, I thought they had changed the story, like instead of 7 guys, they're using 7 girls. Would be kinda weird, but interesting. 7 Nang' Eks wearing armors and kicking butt. :lol:
[post="9286"][/post]​
HAHA...i thought the same thing. but i think i'll stick with guys in armors instead of girls. lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
SecretAgent said:
hmm..when I saw those pics, I thought they had changed the story, like instead of 7 guys, they're using 7 girls. Would be kinda weird, but interesting. 7 Nang' Eks wearing armors and kicking butt. :lol:
[post="9286"][/post]​
Yeah that would be tight huh...heheh except that would men the pra eks would be weak..and i don't like weak pra eks...but yeah whoeva knows the storyline of the new story can you pleaese tell us summary please..and yes the headd stuff gott go and they need to get real clothing on..their just wearing a whole bunch of cloth...and the pra ek..that guy from Yor Pra Klin..he looks like a Gomin wanna be. hehehe..his outfit is like the exact same thing tht Phone wore in Gomin.

Dao

sarNie Egg
if they were to make glorpetch7si again i hope they would keep the same storyline and actually dress boran style. not some stupid greek/roman empire shit. but heres my list of who i want to play as who.

Suriyawongtawun - Boy Blinya (i can already imagine him wearing red & all mean)

Soowunlaykah - Au Thanamas (oh course i wanna see her & her man..but she looks like a girly girly kinda girl also so yea she fits the chracter)

Karakaed - Yam (because yam is always bossy anyways so it fits her)

what you think?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Dao said:
if they were to make glorpetch7si again i hope they would keep the same storyline and actually dress boran style. not some stupid greek/roman empire shit. but heres my list of who i want to play as who.

Suriyawongtawun - Boy Blinya (i can already imagine him wearing red & all mean)

Soowunlaykah - Au Thanamas (oh course i wanna see her & her man..but she looks like a girly girly kinda girl also so yea she fits the chracter)

Karakaed - Yam (because yam is always bossy anyways so it fits her)

what you think?
[post="10404"][/post]​
u know what i don't feel like wataching the next boran after ku la sand suay cuase no aom,yam,james,phone in the next one :(

Dao

sarNie Egg
yea..but you knoe who cares. their not doing glorpetch7si so lets just see how the new lakron is goin to be. like we want to right?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Dao said:
yea..but you knoe who cares. their not doing glorpetch7si so lets just see how the new lakron is goin to be. like we want to right?
[post="10414"][/post]​

Yea...its hard for me to imagine anyone else playing Thoopteng and Jecklang. It seems like the parts were perfect for them to play. :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHHAHAHA,...YEA I KNOW LOL. I WONDER WHOSE GONNA PLAY AS THOOKTENG AND JUKALEN BECAUSE THEY FIT THAT CHARACTER SO WELL. :lol:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
HAHHAHAHA,...YEA I KNOW LOL. I WONDER WHOSE GONNA PLAY AS THOOKTENG AND JUKALEN BECAUSE THEY FIT THAT CHARACTER SO WELL. :lol:
[post="10430"][/post]​

hahaha yeah!! The girl that played Jeckaleng could do the movements really well, with arms waving around, scratching her head/neck, growling. And omg Thookteng is sooo funny! He runs like he's swimming. Like something is stuck between his legs or something bit him on the ass and he's trying to run away!! Haha I know, I can't believe I'm making fun of them, but I liked the characters! :lol: So sad they died tho, or so I heard. :unsure:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
hahaha yeah!! The girl that played Jeckaleng could do the movements really well, with arms waving around, scratching her head/neck, growling. And omg Thookteng is sooo funny! He runs like he's swimming. Like something is stuck between his legs or something bit him on the ass and he's trying to run away!! Haha I know, I can't believe I'm making fun of them, but I liked the characters! :lol: So sad they died tho, or so I heard. :unsure:
[post="10806"][/post]​
guys sorry but who are we talking about i don't know all the name of glot pet cuase i never watch it only alittle i was 7 years old i don't watch that many lakorns back then

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vandia said:
guys sorry but who are we talking about i don't know all the name of glot pet cuase i never watch it only alittle i was 7 years old i don't watch that many lakorns back then
[post="10831"][/post]​

Thoopteng was the jaguar, and Jeckalang was the cheetah. Those two animal people who help the 7 princes.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
Thoopteng was the jaguar, and Jeckalang was the cheetah. Those two animal people who help the 7 princes.
[post="10902"][/post]​
ok thx SecretAgent :) now iam not that confused :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Lildreamer said:
its good to know that the cast in picture above isn't from the remake of Glot Pet Jet See..i was about to cry
[post="11119"][/post]​
me too! man when i catched up about this one and bam i saw the pictures..i was like what the heck...NOOOOO!!! but im so glad it isn't. :p :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
If they were to make Glor Petch again they should pick the same man to play the part as Thookteng because he make's me laugh my god. But Jukalen can sometimes be annoying to me because she screams to much. :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
If they were to make Glor Petch again they should pick the same man to play the part as Thookteng because he make's me laugh my god. But Jukalen can sometimes be annoying to me because she screams to much. :p
[post="11261"][/post]​
ditto! :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i wonder who's the nang'eak in glot pet jet see? better be someone pretty and i want them to have more fighting action and better love scene with nang'eak and p'eak COME ON it's like the new generation now kiss on the cheek not even barely they should do it for real

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
going back to the jecklin and toopteng thing...

the girl who played jecklin...it's so weird to see her play the jecklin role because she was so prim and proper, and princess-like in juntakolope, sano noi ruen ngahm, and stuff like that. she also played the nang'ek roles in those series. but when she was in glor pet jet see, hell, she was loud and all over the place...haha...and definitely not in the nang'ek role. but, that does show how diverse she can be though.

as for toopteng, it's been bothering me for the longest time, but i just didn't do anything about it, haha...does anyone know who played that role? was he in any other boran lakorns? ;)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
going back to the jecklin and toopteng thing...

the girl who played jecklin...it's so weird to see her play the jecklin role because she was so prim and proper, and princess-like in juntakolope, sano noi ruen ngahm, and stuff like that. she also played the nang'ek roles in those series. but when she was in glor pet jet see, hell, she was loud and all over the place...haha...and definitely not in the nang'ek role. but, that does show how diverse she can be though.

as for toopteng, it's been bothering me for the longest time, but i just didn't do anything about it, haha...does anyone know who played that role? was he in any other boran lakorns? ;)
[post="11542"][/post]​

ooh hehe the guy that played Thookteng was in two other borans that I know of.

The first one came a little while before Gro Pet Jet See. It was Buakaew BuaThong. He played one of the bad guys that gets killed by a giant but comes back as a ghost and kills him. I don't remember his name, but he dresses the same as that evil monk that gave Ahkanin his armor. A black/red outfit and carries a cane, lol. I could tell it was him since I recognized his voice.

The other boran was Monee Nopa Goaw, which is the sequel to Gro Pet Jet See. He plays the main god. Like u said about the girl that played Jecklin, this role was also weird for him. In GPJS, he had to act all immature and childish. In the sequel, since he was the most important god, he had to act all proper and smart, like how a king would do. :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
ooh hehe the guy that played Thookteng was in two other borans that I know of.

The first one came a little while before Gro Pet Jet See. It was Buakaew BuaThong. He played one of the bad guys that gets killed by a giant but comes back as a ghost and kills him. I don't remember his name, but he dresses the same as that evil monk that gave Ahkanin his armor. A black/red outfit and carries a cane, lol. I could tell it was him since I recognized his voice.

The other boran was Monee Nopa Goaw, which is the sequel to Gro Pet Jet See. He plays the main god. Like u said about the girl that played Jecklin, this role was also weird for him. In GPJS, he had to act all immature and childish. In the sequel, since he was the most important god, he had to act all proper and smart, like how a king would do. :)
[post="11711"][/post]​
you know i wish those director of ch 7 for fanstasy lakorn they should have more action not like fake looking ones u know what iam talking about right? :lol: actors act so weak for example the red girl couple her acting is not even good she should make it more real looking i just saw her in this one lakorn and man her acting was poor