[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 6

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...there are 6 Club Friday The Series series and within a series it's separated into parts too? I'm confused. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
yes. Club Friday is like a tv series with it's own parts and story and this is season 6.
Oh, okay. So then Kan and Mutmee will become the focus some time later.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They will have their own separate story. All the stories are based on a supposed true story that fans of p'Oy and P'Chort radio talk show called in to share.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They are all supposedly based on true story even the one with Rotmay, Cris, Oil, and Boy P. That one was so reang lol. Anyone seen the one with Willy, Mew Lalita, and New? People in Thailand were all trying to figure out who the hi-so couple was lol.

Devylann

sarNie Egg
I have been following the series with Push and Jieb and I have to say, I really hate Push's character! every time i think about it i get really mad at Push! (haha this just means that he is really good at acting!) I hate how Push's character is toward Jieb. i don't understand men and their views. I mean why try so hard and then realize that he doesn't love her anymore? couldn't he have told her that before sleeping with her? i mean, he didn't have to sleep with her to figure that out. Push's character is a real jerk! the kind that ruins all women's thoughts about good men.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I knew that was going to happen given the synopsis and the #1 reason I didn't want to turn it on but knowing it REALLY happens, I'm even more upset. I did see a large portion of the first episode and quite liked it, (Jeab's character seemed like I pretty relatable girl), however I wasn't into the narration or knowing she gets so hurt from the very beginning.

Devylann

sarNie Egg
since there were no eng subs i didnt understand it but i love Push so i watched it thinking that he would fall in love with a Tom but didn't expect the change in his character. argh......... i really hate his character lol 

Winter Love

sarNie Egg
devylann said:
since there were no eng subs i didnt understand it but i love Push so i watched it thinking that he would fall in love with a Tom but didn't expect the change in his character. argh......... i really hate his character lol
I dont understand what are talking but im enjoy watching Push & Jaeb character here. Something differ frm usual Push character. I think in the he did regret how he treated her b4.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That last episode, i just didn't see the chemistry nor did i feel the character from Jieb.

Wonder if the real couple became friends after.

Devylann

sarNie Egg
Winter Love said:
I dont understand what are talking but im enjoy watching Push & Jaeb character here. Something differ frm usual Push character. I think in the he did regret how he treated her b4.

after i watched ep 4, it looked like he felt bad for treating her poorly. i didn't understand why he would cry in looking back at their memories together if he didn't love her. 

Devylann

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That last episode, i just didn't see the chemistry nor did i feel the character from Jieb.

Wonder if the real couple became friends after.

if this was me, i don't know if i could stay friends with him or act like nothing happened.  i mean, forgiveness and forgetting are two different things and she may have forgiven him and moved on but i think she will never forget what he did to her and what she learned from it.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
He didn't have to love her to feel guilty or realize he screwed up a good thing. That's just common sense. They were friends, great friends and he used those good feelings to have sex with her simply because she was girl. It took changing and fatally damaging their relationship for him to recognize what they had was what he truly valued. All because he was stupid enough to believe that having positive and genuine feelings for someone of the opposite sex means you have to have sex. He was an idiot and she was naiive.
Men like to pick up and pretend nothing happened so I wouldn't be surprised if the pair in real life are still friendly. If she forgave him and saw her own folly in the situation and pegged him for the chauvinist idiot he is, they may have been able to see each other every now and again with no problems. She was portrayed as a regular chill but impressionable girl, so I could see her "letting it go." But I doubt they'd be bffs though. In a perfect world, he'd feel fairly guilty and sheepish around her if he was ever truly remorseful. However, they were both adults who had some pretty warped, immature thinking about relationships.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It is such a typical story. He didn't love her at all nor did he even like her. She was different, not his typical girl because she wasn't interested in guys. She was a challenge for him and so he chase then when he caught her, the game ended. That was all it was, a game to him. Nothing dawn on him until the game ended, he got the prized then he realized that she isn't supposed to be a mission, she was his friend. That was what he felt guilty about, he turned a friend into a mission that must be complete.