[GMM25/LINE TV] Mother (JSL Content Studio): Pancake Khemanit / Maki Machida

fun

Expired Sarnie
Voice and now this. I am happy that they are venturing out... well cable drama has... still need Ch7 and Ch3 to catch on.

When I wanted something different, I was expecting originality lol but hey they got to start from somewhere.

Didnt enjoy Voice but I am still looking forward to see how this one plays out.

This is actually a remake of the Japanese remake. Although I personally like the Korean version a lot better.

sarNie Adult
Wait. What. Did they do "I Can Hear Your Voice"? Or another Voice drama? I loved the former.

I haven't watched the Korean or Japanese version of this. Too tired to read subtitles after hours of reading and studying lol. The little girl is going to have work cut out for her though. I know the Koreans place a high bar on most of their actors unless they're idols whereas Thailand's bar is kinda low sometimes.

Hope they'll do this one justice. Pancake will probably do well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wait. What. Did they do "I Can Hear Your Voice"? Or another Voice drama? I loved the former.

I haven't watched the Korean or Japanese version of this. Too tired to read subtitles after hours of reading and studying lol. The little girl is going to have work cut out for her though. I know the Koreans place a high bar on most of their actors unless they're idols whereas Thailand's bar is kinda low sometimes.

Hope they'll do this one justice. Pancake will probably do well.
Pancake is in a remake of VOICE (crime thriller)

She is also remaking I need romance 3