[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai TBC Special : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, how is this all going to fit into one special episode? Is this going to be like a mini series?

I definitely agree that Jay and Ploy look like they really enjoy each other's company, so it'd be easy to misunderstand. But my biggest question is, why is Pin so obsessed with Ploy!!!? Like girl go get a damn life of your own and stop trying to ruin and steal someone else's :mad:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
See, there must be a twin/doppelganger guys. The girl in black is supposed to be Mo.

But Mo was also sitting next to Toomtam in a different outfit as well. So the question now is, which one is the real Ploy?

:love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: gmm25thailand

But yeah @xcinsationalx, I was surprised seeing all the scenes they managed to fit within the trailer. It looked like a full series. I don't know how they're going to resolve all that drama within one hour. :confused12: But we'll see tomorrow! :cheer: It actually looks good.

sarNie Adult
It's only gonna show in the app? I can't watch it on a small phone screen. :confused: Also, in the comments section for the trailer, so many comments about sending Pin off to Jacoby (character in Baifern lakorn). Dang. She's bad, but I don't wish that on anyone. The ending for Saiparn in the first TBC was way too much for me.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's only gonna show in the app? I can't watch it on a small phone screen. :confused: Also, in the comments section for the trailer, so many comments about sending Pin off to Jacoby (character in Baifern lakorn). Dang. She's bad, but I don't wish that on anyone. The ending for Saiparn in the first TBC was way too much for me.
All the promotional stuff on social media has been saying it'll be shown on the app. Maybe they might also upload it on youtube in a week or so. I'm not sure though. They said it'll be shown at 8:00PM so I don't know if that means it's going to air on live tv and then uploaded to the app, or if they're going to do a live stream on the app. :confused0:

I just need them to get rid of Pin somehow so that she'll get out of Ploy's life for good. She's psychotic.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
That picture of Thank and Pin together got me shaking my head lol like no. I'm gonna be even more pissed if Thank sleeps with Pin!!!!!!

The episode is gonna air on the app. Since its only a special episode, I don' think it's gonna be uploaded on YouTube. Maybe though....but I got my alarm set already, though it' gonna be 5am my time lol but I need to watch this lmao!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
damn woke up at 5am when my alrm went off and went to the app. Something was wrong with it, like it kept kicking me out. I thought it was just my phone and connection but it was for everyone. So I went back to bed and I didn't even know that they were broadcasting it live on Youtube and their facebook. They're gonna re air the episode again on GMM25 on the 21.

Stuff I got from reading people comment online. So Pin didnt die but her ending was she was left with no one. The person that died was said to be her dad. Ploy did have a doppleganger or her twin, they didnt specify but her name is Petch and of course she got with Jay since they work in the same field. Some people were still disapapointed even though the title said "jop taam jai" lol. I think with this series, no one is ever gonna be pleased, no matter what the outcome is. Some fans didnt like the storyline of Ploy having a twin bc it didnt make sense lol. I agree with that but I guess the writer just wanted to please the fan by having Jay found new love who is a lookalike Ploy

spanky

sarNie OldFart
..he should fall in love with a person personality...that how he got in trouble in the 1st place....again you can never please crazy extreme fans....

I get fan girl like anyone but it needs to be a good storyline not just the sake for the pairing...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it on the app now? Or did I have to watch it live?

I seriously cannot believe they pulled a twin/doppleganger storyline out of the blue with only one episode to work with. I am sorry, but that is just bad storytelling.

sarNie Adult
People are upset they couldn't catch the live, and it was removed from GMM25 facebook page. I hope they upload it on Youtube.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't blame GMM25 for wanting to milk as much as they could out of this series. Look at the number of live viewers from their facebook stream. Almost 150,000. :eek: Just for a special episode. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: The finale episode of season two only had 114,000 live viewers.

cr to owners

:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr to owners

I didn't get a chance to catch it live on the app but according to Toomtam's fanclub, in addition to it airing on GMM25 they'll be doing a live stream on youtube and facebook as well on the 21 at 8:20PM.

Here's a clip of the foursome during the lunch scene:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbmTmrUnQzc/?taken-by=toomtam.toomtimefc

Petch seems sassy and bubbly, her personality is more compatible with Jay. :D

Awww the whole cast with the director:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbmOjhsn-7s/?taken-by=aoy_vampire_tao23fc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbnoheeH9p0/?taken-by=aoy_vampire_tao23fc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbnpLqdnIZ2/?taken-by=aoy_vampire_tao23fc
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbnp8vDnoFh/?taken-by=aoy_vampire_tao23fc

@TubbyTinker What does "jop taam jai" mean?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Not going to lie, I think if Tao was not a part of this project, it wouldn't have gotten as popular as it did to warrant the special. Tao has a bunch of international fans, add in the success of the club friday portion, it kind of just got out of hand lol. I still don't like this doppelganger story line.

@Anonymous<3 Jop Taam Jai means to end it the way fans like "Jop (End) Taam ( To follow) Jai (Heart, want, etc)"

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I do hope they will upload it onto their website so I can check it out. But honestly, whether it is TooMo's chemistry or Tao's popularity that made this series a success I think instead of creating a special someone should just cast them in a new lakorn lol.

But back to the topic at hand, since the girls are sitting the same room in what looks to be their PJs are they in fact twins? If so, how did they explain away the fact that Ploy has never once talked about having a sister?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I do hope they will upload it onto their website so I can check it out. But honestly, whether it is TooMo's chemistry or Tao's popularity that made this series a success I think instead of creating a special someone should just cast them in a new lakorn lol.

But back to the topic at hand, since the girls are sitting the same room in what looks to be their PJs are they in fact twins? If so, how did they explain away the fact that Ploy has never once talked about having a sister?
Parents divorced and mom took one with her, parent trap type situation lol