[GMM25] Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (GMM)

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I love Push but the girl character is weird it like she exaggerating idk I can't bring myself to like her character so I'll skip this one

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the lead girl needs to stop overacting.  comedy is hard to pull off.  if u try too hard to be funny, u actually end up killing the comedy.  in this case, therez so much "killing", it's become awkward.  lol

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
i dont know y other people didnt like the female lead.i actually quite like her and a strong n determined female character is really my thing.people might found her quite annoying at the beginning but it slow down a little bit.if u watched the bts, i think most of the overreact things is actually come from the director not her.for me bcause of her overreact is what make push's character start to open and accept her. 2 episodes per week with only 1 hour duration is really not enough for me.i really love their scenes bcause we can see the change of their realtionship after 10 eps which is natural.but for the 2nd couple seems to be odd for me.may didnt like maidee n suddenly she bcomes sweet towards him.cant wait for next week

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are 2nd lead thats why their relationship is not shown properly. I liked Maidee, he is cute and sweet. He loved Wannueng for who she is, he was not embarrassed when she was dressed like a joker at his birthday party. I have watched only 5 eps so Idk much about their relationship, if May and Maidee are couple, its a bit strange cos he is too young for her, he is still a trainee, not even doctor.

P.S. age is just a number :p

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
I ♡ this series. Push and gypso are my favorite. I think her dramatic acting will mellow out once push starts helps her with acting. I hate waiting though...wish it was on 5 days a week.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww he's going to be her acting coach. Finally they are starting to have feelings for one another.

The pace of this lakorn makes everything annoying.

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
how many episodes this lakorn gonna have?mydramalist said it hv 15 ep but currently its already 12 ep.3 remaining episodes r impossible with so many things havent happen yet.15 eps with 1 hour duration is very short lakorn

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
GMM uploaded an episode that eluded to the fact it might be 26 episodes. The show is pretty much going in the trajectory I assumed so if it is 26 eps, the slow pace makes sense but I will wait until it's over. WN is too grating to watch week to week. Though I did stop at ep 3. Glad others are enjoying it though. From what I saw, it was pretty predictable with both couples, Show just took a long time to flesh everything out and get to the point. Dragging its feet on too many things that made the characters seem odd. But from what I've read here, they are finally introducing the main reason these two were written to meet, so that's good.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just started on this and am only on ep 2-3. I really like it so far. As of n'ek being annoying/overreacting, I understand that because she's not a good actress (I mean her character in the lakorn). She hasn't had real training before. But I know that further into the lakorn, she will improve and won't be that overreacting anymore.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i undertand that she is suppose to overact when she is auditioning for something and has to be an extra and stuff like that (cuz she hasnt had "training"), but that doesnt mean she is suppose to be overacting outside of that. sometimes, i watch her and i just see a girl trying to do funny stuff with her lines rather than someone who is actually thinking about what they are saying.

don't get me wrong, i am still enjoying the lakorn enough to keep going, but gypso would do way better if she would just tone down her comedy scenes a little. she is better in serious scenes.

people say comedy is hard to do. well, this is one of those cases. lol