GMMTV 2020

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
My guess is that the 3 sequels (The Gifted Graduation, Wake Up Ladies Very Complicated and Friend Zone Dangerous Area) will all air on One31 since the first season all aired there too. The rest should air on GMM25.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
GMM25 will have a similar event likely around January. They'll announce there which GMMTV shows will air on the channel. (Incidentally they have the same head.)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man i will be all over that!!!

So sad that we wont see New in a project next year but hopefully 2021 then.
"A Tale of Thousand Stars" was the rumoured project. If they were indeed considered, I think it's a better move that Earth and Mix got the roles.

New has an upcoming film and that could be a factor. And I think he's been on a roll since 2015, maybe he just needs a break too. Too bad Tay got one role only, unless he has some projects with GMM25 which is a possibility since he has done lakorns already.

Unless one of them is eyed to be part of F4 Thailand, which GMMTV is spearheading. Looks like they hold the rights to "Boys over Flowers" remake. But I hope those roles go to newbies.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Gmm is thinking of remaking F4?! Oooooo they have so many handsome actors for that!!

Tay is about to debut his big project soon on the 19th. He's been working on it with Off since the beginning of the year so maybe he was kinda too busy to take more roles. OffGun is super popular right now so I wonder how long Gmm will keep them apart.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Looks like GMMTV got the rights for that. Maybe they'll do the search for the F4 next year, then BoF remake will be on 2021.

Brain fart time, it occurred to me that there's no March and Fon in next year's line-up. They've had at least 1 project each year since 2016. Amongst the Nadao kids, only Pearwah has a project with GMMTV. (Well Pat has "Turn Left Turn Right" airing next year so OK let's make it count.)

Hmmm I smell that Nadao will be more aggressive next year. They've started to re-run their shows in One31 (Great Men Academy and Diary of Tootsies.. Project S who knows?!) and I think they're taking their camp there.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't care for BOF...it dragged....but in general nadao is building their brand with these new actors

I liked the 2nd couple in the Kdrama...they were the only reason I finished.

Is change ch (they do club series now) whatever affiliated with gmm and 1 hd?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Change2561 is a TV production company, just like GMMTV. I think they're not necessarily with GMM as they have projects with Amarin (Samee See Thong and Rong Tao Naree) and PPTV (Pock's upcoming drama), but most of their projects are with GMM25 (Club Friday and Mr. Koo's weekday dramas). So far they've had just one project with One31 (Baifern's drama), but hoping for more collabs between them.

CPY

GotomySin
^ Change2561 is a TV production company, just like GMMTV. I think they're not necessarily with GMM as they have projects with Amarin (Samee See Thong and Rong Tao Naree) and PPTV (Pock's upcoming drama), but most of their projects are with GMM25 (Club Friday and Mr. Koo's weekday dramas). So far they've had just one project with One31 (Baifern's drama), but hoping for more collabs between them.
That production basically under P' Chod, a non-exec director at GMM/DJ of Club Friday radio/TV segment.