Gnuern Rissaya (PauJinJong/HM)

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
IS that Por? Wow its so hard to tell him these days. I like him clean cut. Hopefully it will be an interesting lakorn.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
dang Por is having so many lakorns! he's cute, i dont know about him & Poo though, they look weird in this pic though.....

jai

sarNie Elites
wow..she kinda lucky to be pairin up with top p'ek.. ie..vee & poh.. omg... i wish i was her..considering her age..and her lil experience in the industry..ch.7 doesnt star their n'ek slowly huh?.. rite to the top.... well theres another age gap..but p'num& donut had an age gap.so did kade& cheer..and kade's lakorn comin up is with mo? rite.. so they must see it fit younger actress better... but imo i prefer pps to match their age.. or at least the characters shouldnt be overage-i.e if poo plays a business women that'd be odd..cuz she only 16ish

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes gonna be playing a business women?..i find that very odd too..her role she fit her age..shes only 16..wouldnt fit her..her roles seems to be more for older people..

sunisa

i never thought of this pair up either.they look so cute together but in more of like a brother and sister way.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
really? poo's gonna be a business woman in this lakorn? that sounds great foe me!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
sorry so none of poo lakorn have impress me. atleast i m looking forward mo lakorn even thought i m not fond of her. but there is something with poo that she is just not wanting to watch her lakron.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
although poo looks more mature for her age, her mannerisms are still very young. i'm not sure how this will work now that i know she will be playing a business woman. lol

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
she's supposed to play as a boy in this one, then realizes she's a girl? i kinda skimmed thru the summary maybe i should go back and read it.

but can poo really pull off being a boy since it's obvious her chest isn't manly??? lolz!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to watch Jib Keetapat. she play in this la korn too. i read her couple is also very cute. her role is also important main too. she's the 2nd couple. she get with Glom that play as Poh's younger brother in the la korn.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Most of the info is at www.paujinjong.com but that site is slow alltogether and I don't have patience.. to go there as much anymore, but this lakkorn won't air anytime soon cuz PJJ they usually air one of their lakorn at a time...don't know why...

Edit:

It was Poo's birthday on the set....she was doing a boxing scene and Phor walked in with a small cake....and the crew sang happy birthday....Sentarng Bunterng March 29, 2005....If I'm free tomorrow I'll make caps.... :)

OMG!!! i can't wait to watch this...even though i admit poo's not the best actress, she is improving in her acting...besides, you can still put aside her lack of some acting skills and get through the lakorn because of her appearance...lol...:)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Poo's ok, she's not the worst actress out there but she's not going to win any awards for sure. Besides she's pretty enough. But a business woman? That's what I hate about lakorns, they don't seem to have any concept of casting. Like Oak Torranee that had a 20yr old playing mom to a 17 year old. I mean would you cast a 40 year old man that's balding and had a beer gut to play a hot college football star?

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i love phor.. i say that he's the best actor... and poo, i like her alot.. just her acting is not that great.. but she's still really young so there's always time for her to improve..i can't wait to see this lakorn...