Gnuern Rissaya (PauJinJong/HM)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is definitely getting good and i can't wait for the juicy stuff and the cute scenes. Too bad this lakorn plays twice a week.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
o.k. i read the whole summary. i predict it right...Jib and Poo are half sister. they have the same dad. Jib is the older sister. Poo lose her memory the day Off try to rape her. but luckily her mom & her step-dad's(off's dad) close friend(danai) came to help her first and took her away. Off love Poo's mom and was angry when she decided to marry his dad. he hurt his dad that his dad turn paralyze, and later died. Poo's mom marry Off's dad only by name because his dad said Off is a freaky gay guy. Jib's mom love her dad but her dad love Poo's mom. her mom marry sintoot(Jib's step-dad) because she want a father for her baby. her dad never knew that Jib was his daughter, until her mom got shot by her step-dad because she block Jib's dad who was gonna get shot by her step-dad and before she died she told Jib's dad that Jib is his daughter. her step-dad got in jail.in the passed:Jib's mom send people to kill Poo's mom but the guy felt sorry and didn't kill her because she told the guy she was pregnant and then she met Off's dad who took her in and care for her. Jib's mom thought Poo's mom was dead. Poo's mom thought Poo's dad was dead and Poo's dad thought Poo's mom was dead, after he thought Poo's mom was dead he decided to go live in the farm and work as the manager of the horse stable. . after Jib's mom see Poo she wanted her dead because she look like her mom, which Jib's mom doesn't even know yet that Poo was her mom's daughter. she poison Poo. after Jib found out she had a big fight with her mom that her mom slap her face, she said if her mom won't stop trying to kill Poo and stop her from leaving the house, she will take the poison herself. so she left the house.she didn't tell anyone what her mom did because she doesn't want her mom to go to jail. Poo took the poison too long that her condition got worse and was in a coma but luckily Jib came by and overheard that to cure Poo she has to take this herbal medicine so Jib went to get her mom's herbal medicine for Poo so Poo got cure and was o.k. Jib was too ashame of what her mom did to Poo so she avoid seeing Klom. he went to see her at her school but she avoid him so he decided to follow her to her apartment she lied said she doesn't love him anymore he was so sad/mad and try to rape her but then he stop and left ,as he was leaving, is the same time her step dad came and he try to rape her but luckily Klom came back and save her first. and there he knew that she still love him. they went to the ranch house and found out Poo got kidnap she suspect that her mom is behind all of this, so she and her dad went to see her mom but her mom said she didn't kidnap Poo. someone took her first.Off kidnap Poo , he took her to see her mom. she got her memory back. he was about to rape Poo to show her mom that he's not gay but Poh came to help her first. At the end Poh and Poo and Jib and Klom got marry. happy ending.

daisy

sarNie Egg
wow that was great summary ..can't wait the next ep/...it so funny when poh try to show her how to drve
:yahoo:

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
after reading the summary i can't wait to see more of this lakorn. It's so intense,like a story within a story. I really love this lakorn right now. :yahoo:

aymalee

sarNie Egg
thanks for the summary. I think it is really good. can't wait to see that.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i like this movie,so far it is getting interesting and it's getting me hooked.well i hope there's more excitement in this movie. can't wait to see the next episodes.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wow.. first time that i didnt see this coming.. i never thought they would make poo and off sibblings..
omg really?? I thought so!!!! :spin: omg i was like isn't the white head guy Poo's dad and now his also Off's dad :blink: ahhh such a twist ehheeh I was like maybe its Poo's step dad or Off's step dad instead :eek: wow they're bro-sis ... so Off sleeps with his stepmum or something? :eek: wonder who's his real mum ... ek

tall_one

sarNie Egg
in teedee's great summary it says that poo and off are just each others step sibilings. the only reason why they're related is cuz Poo's mom married Off's dad....only in name because although Off did like Poo's mom she didn't like him cuz Off's dad said that Off is a weird creepy gay guy. N Poo's mom just married Off's dad in name cuz he helped her wen sum bad guys were sent to kill her by Jieb's mom. Poo and Jieb are also step sisters because they supposedly have the same father but we later find out that Jieb is actually her step father's child not Poo's father like how every1 had thought....ish all kinda confusing but i hope i was able to clear somethings up. by the way thank u teedee for the great summary...i was way off w/ my interpretation...lol!

tang071

sarNie Elites
poo is so pretty in girls clothes. parnward comes into poo's room and finds her bra and reveals to everyone that poo is a girl in eps.6
i shouldnt have read the summary, now i know what happens. poh is such a goof in this lakorn. from the previews, its so sad cuz poo goes into a coma and poh is shaking her...

cecilia

Staff member
i couldn't understand the summary..i have to read it 3 TIME to get it..LOL..
anyway..the plot sure sound very interesting..alot of twist and turn..but omg..i can't believe off actually gonna do that to prove that he's not gay..what the hell..he can prove it with some other chick..perhaps..prostitute ppl or that pei girl..LOL..

anyway..thanks teedee for the summary and tall_one for clearing thing up..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yay she's finally a girl. But she's so dumb to believe that Thanakorn is good. How could you trust someone so easily? This girl gosh! Can't she think for herself, obviously she can't. Poh should just let her do whatever and hopefully she'll learn from her lesson because it seems like she's not going to listen to him whenever he tells her that Thanakorn is a dangerous guy. Well that's the only thing i find annoying about Poo's character. Can you tell? Btw, what's up with Poo and pursing her lips most of the time, it's getting annoying.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol thanks for clearing that up I had to re-read quite a few times lol
now what a mystery behind all these, just because one guy had more than one wife and one girl had more than one husband LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to clear things up. Jib and Poo are half sisters. they have the same dad, but different mom. yeah Off love Poo's mom. yeah Poo's character annoys me too that she thinks Off is a good guy and won't listen to Poh warning that he's a dangerous guy. i don't like her acting she doesn't speak Thai clearly. her voice irritates me too. yeah she does her lip a lot. it's annoying. sorry about the summary if it was confusing. i try my best to write it as clear as possible. Poh play his character very funny. he crack me up when he get jealous. Klom is very cute. i hope he & Jib will have some more sweet scenes later on.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
oh so Jib's dad is Poo's dad too ... so their dad is the guy at the farm? cool. Now all these times I thought Jib had the same father as Off since in the summary it says Off's dad took Poo's mum in because she was prageant ... so Off & Poo ain't sis-bro by blood at all.
Off's character is very scary in here, its like he rapes anyone, whatever their age is, even if they are old enough to be his mum ... like Poo's mum & Jib's mum. The only young one is Pei ... he rapes everyone.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Jib and Poo's dad is the man at the farm.Poo's mom never had anything going on with Off's dad. she just married him only by name. Off and Poo are not blood related at all. they are just step siblings. Off's dad married Poo's mom just to care and protect her. yeah Off character is a scary guy. but seem like he like older women more. that's why he love Poo's mom.

tall_one

sarNie Egg
"Jib's mom love her dad but her dad love Poo's mom. her mom marry sintoot(Jib's step-dad) because she want a father for her baby. her dad never knew that Jib was his daughter, until her mom got shot by her step-dad because she block Jib's dad who was gonna get shot by her step-dad and before she died she told Jib's dad that Jib is his daughter."<---- Oh man I was so confused w/ this part I thought u were talking bout how the step father never knew that Jieb was his actual daughter...i didn't knoe u were talking bout poo's father! but it wud b great if the step father did turn out to be her actual father so then he'd feel quilty as heck for always trying to do the nasty w/ her...that sicko!.... oh man so many twists n turns but i lub it! lol. thanx again teedee for clearing that up.