Gomin vs. Gomin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
well I want suggestions, since boran lakorn are mostly about magic and physical fights and stuff. If the original gomin back in the day were to have a duel with the new gomin. who would win?

Phon

sarNie Adult
What kind of question is this? lol Of course the old gomin. Better power and magic and fighting style. And clothes and hair and both Gomin in the old version beats the new Gomin dude anyday. They look like men not boys.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Can anyone tell me who stars in the old Gomin? i don't think i've seen that one except for the new Gomin with phone and yam. anyone care to fill me in? Thanks

an la

sarNie Hatchling
the old version, what i liked the most was the n'ek was much stronger and she can kick butt just as good as pr'ek. i liked how they fought since they were kids and then fell in love later.

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, i just wanna know, are you guy mentioning about Phone and Yam? if yes then i think phone look so much better then the old gomin. for if the old gomin is the guy you said. he is too old. was he the guy that play the olf version of utaitevi?

Phon

sarNie Adult
Now I have to jump in. Since someone just said chatree is old lol. In gomin he isnt old the guy was only 26yrs old there. As for acting his skills is 10 times better then the new gomin. More manly to. And taller :) and whats up with the new gomin hair? People these days wear to much make up to look fresh and good back then they wear make up but not in every scene like these day thats why in some scene back then they look sweaty and oily and dark sometime. These days to much make up so fake looking like thier 3d 2d thing they use.

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
any way i still think Phone is much hotter. even if he use to be young. i hate him so much when he play the movie Plamuthong, the one with pinky play when she was small. he is that daddy adn man is he ugly.
No offense!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well yea they did have to make him old looking and they had to make him look crazy because the he was on a spell...And I think he fits that part so well..Nobody can act that part as good as he did...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Personally I like them both in my own ways :wub: each era is a movement into something new .. so you can't exactly expect everything to be the same ... like remakes if they made them exactly like the orginal there would be no point ....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Remakes are for those that have never seen the old version..They need to keep the same storyline for those that has never seen the original or whatever..Thats basically the whole point for re-makes..It's just that re-makes has new people playing it...

But oh well..I didn't even watch this new version..I didn't even get to the part where they grew up because I thought it was really stupid with the clothing and the story line..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmm to me I think remakes are modernization of it and it just basically releasing a more modern version... and I mean like as time and era passes by the new comers are feening for something different and not much of them would agree that the old one is better because they are into the new technology ....

Phon

sarNie Adult
Well duh he was ugly in Blah Bootong. He had to play a crazy part if you didnt notice as the movie went on he got crazier and crazier looking. When his kid grew up he got more old becuase the make up they gave him. As for Phone he isnt all that good looking in real life he is dark in the movie they cover him up. His talking skills still need alittle work and acting skills to. No offense. As for Rahoo part Chatree look better as Rahoo he fits it better. He looks more mature then Phone. And Phone is to short shorter then Chatree when Chatree was young. If they kept the same clothes and storyline as the old Gomin it still wouldnt be as good as the old Gomin. Whats his name Tumatorn the guy who play 2nd Gomin after Chatree died I even think he is better then Phone. No offense. No guys in lakorn puenban these days look good they all look like a kid not a man. That include all the guys in new days lakorn puenban. If it was back then these guys would be soilders or just brother of the pra ake. New producer they like guys that look kiddish now days. Oh well I stop watching lakorn puenban since yrs and yrs now. One guy i think look good for lakorn puenban the guy in tepsin intorajuck the older brother tepsin he big tall and manly but 1 time pra ake and thats it? give me a break and these little boys are pra ake more then once? come on people.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.