Gomin

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi There Everyone
i want to ask if anyone have the ending of Gomin the version Yam&Phone. the vdo cassettes i watch cut out some parts at the end. it cut out the part after Gomin kill the dragon guy at the beach. i didn't see the parts after that,i saw the pixs from YP fanclubs there was a scene Gomin went to see her dad ask for forgiveness, they walk at the beach he hug her waist, they smile at eachother, he kiss her hand. i didn't see any of that parts i saw the part she rode the horse and the ending they hug at the beach. so if anyone has it please let me know. i will buy it off from you. and beside i'm talking about la korn Gomin. i want to ask does anyone like this la korn? and why do you like it and which part was your favorite? Thanks a lot. i like Yam&Phone is the main reason i like this la korn. i like them a lot since Tape 3 rudo. they were so cute! i read ch7 will re-air Gomin again on Mon-Fri at 4:30 this month. which is good because some people will get to watch again at Thailand and Phone&Yam will have more known. i hope so bad they will get to play a new boran la korn together again. they are my favorite boran couple.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Lately they been re-airing the lakorns everyone seen already..They need to re-air old stuff..Like old old ones..Not the 2000's lakorn..They re-aired Yor Pra Glin Au's version and that was kinda retarded because people just saw it..

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
actually you do have some of the ending parts right on track. but when yam and phone are riding off, hugging towards the end, um what;s his name, i don;t know how to spell but na soo ka came out of the blue and yam was shocked or surprise, then gomin and na soo ka exchange some words and pretty much that;s about it hahaha it;s funny i have the whole movie but i only know some parts of them. there are lots of reason i like the movie gomin but i;m not going to tell you all but the number one reason is that yam is beautiful, no doubt. but then there's aom in kula saen suay but i don't want to get to that.

yah can check me out at www.myspace.com/tosayp or just hit me up somehow hahaha

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS PICS OF YAM AND AOM?

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
Hey teedee, i have the whole version of komin, and it is just that i don' have the middle part of komin you know after he change himself into interracha and yam already figureout. i think her dad found out and he ran from her kingdom. well, i have that(of course that is why i know) but i don't have the part after that when she was crying to her mom and he was looking at the moon and saw her face at his brother's wife's palace. i didn't really know there was a part like this at first, but i saw the picture at pyj. i thought it was really sweet, but they were sweeter in gomin. i hope you guys can understand which part i am talkin about.

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
buttertoast said:
Hey teedee, i have the whole version of komin, and it is just that i don' have the middle part of komin you know after he change himself into interracha and yam already figureout. i think her dad found out and he ran from her kingdom. well, i have that(of course that is why i know) but i don't have the part after that when she was crying to her mom and he was looking at the moon and saw her face at his brother's wife's palace. i didn't really know there was a part like this at first, but i saw the picture at pyj. i thought it was really sweet, but they were sweeter in gomin. i hope you guys can understand which part i am talkin about.
[post="103467"][/post]​

Sorry i meant inacha, i type it so fast and i was think of the movie tepasin interacha, but yeah i hope you can still understood what i mean

sarN

sarNie Granny
loook for the the old old version of Gomin number 10 ! If anyone have it do lean it to me and i'll give u a complete dvd set for free.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I uploaded Gomin in Thai audio last year but i didn't watch it hahaha i just upload the lakorn so i never saw the ending but after reading everyone comment so the ending was way differnce from the old version cuz at the end they forward some years later and it show Gomin have a son it was one big happpy family lol .

AnYONE Have number 10 :wavecry: :wavecry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version i thought the p'k was good looking plus he look manly and build ! He the orange dude in GPJS ! >>>> ThanamasFanclub u have OLD version Gomin #10 :wub: :wub:

Mann

teedee said:
Hi There Everyone
i want to ask if anyone have the ending of Gomin the version Yam&Phone. the vdo cassettes i watch cut out some parts at the end. it cut out the part after Gomin kill the dragon guy at the beach. i didn't see the parts after that,i saw the pixs from YP fanclubs there was a scene Gomin went to see her dad ask for forgiveness, they walk at the beach he hug her waist, they smile at eachother, he kiss her hand. i didn't see any of that parts i saw the part she rode the horse and the ending they hug at the beach. so if anyone has it please let me know. i will buy it off from you. and beside i'm talking about la korn Gomin. i want to ask does anyone like this la korn? and why do you like it and which part was your favorite? Thanks a lot. i like Yam&Phone is the main reason i like this la korn. i like them a lot since Tape 3 rudo. they were so cute! i read ch7 will re-air Gomin again on Mon-Fri at 4:30 this month. which is good because some people will get to watch again at Thailand and Phone&Yam will have more known. i hope so bad they will get to play a new boran la korn together again. they are my favorite boran couple.
[post="101204"][/post]​
i KNOW!!! that happened to mee too dumb stuff one part it got to phone fighting that dude and then it cuts it off and phone and yam are at the beach talking -_-

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
in the old version i thought the p'k was good looking plus he look manly and build ! He the orange dude in GPJS ! >>>> ThanamasFanclub u have OLD version Gomin #10 :wub: :wub:
[post="117322"][/post]​
Was the old Gomin really Tummatorn? Cuz i think he so hot. :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
boranl37 said:
Was the old Gomin really Tummatorn? Cuz i think he so hot. :wub:
[post="117384"][/post]​
does it look like him ...i believe it Tummatorn !! :p

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
oh..it is tummatorn....sarn, u got this old version pf Gomin?? i wanna see the difference between the old and new version..hehehe

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
oh..i c..i wonder who have #10 and can lend it to sarn...hehehe..lol..hey sarn, where u be gettin them old ass boran lakorn??? is there like a Thai VDO store that keeps old lakorn??

sarN

sarNie Granny
amikaX said:
oh..i c..i wonder who have #10 and can lend it to sarn...hehehe..lol..hey sarn, where u be gettin them old ass boran lakorn??? is there like a Thai VDO store that keeps old lakorn??
[post="118157"][/post]​

:p :p :p :p .. u lend it ot me and i'll give u a DVD set of Gomin ! Thank u

ANYONE :wub: :wub: