Good Relationship Articles

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL. I would like to taste the product but long distance make one go sour & I hate to see him as a pickles . I'll settle w/ what I can reach over here in the state ^^^ at least I know what I can handle & keep track vs overseas BUT do share the infor of your findings w/him...hahah.

cecilia

Staff member
Long distance takes a lot of work and effort -- patient.  The yearning can be bad ...

Anyway, have anyone seen this series before? I gave it a shot today and might just watch it to see the result of their relation.

Married at First Sight : http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight (The woman with her 'dude, bro, etc.' is making me laugh so hard. Can't fall in love with someone who you call dude or especially bro). 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am currently on a "force marriage" marathon. Some of these stories are so sad. Australia has deemed it illegal to do so. Majorities of them didn't work out the girls were abused. But true life force marriage is not a fairy tale for sure.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just have a talk w/ one of my client & she told me her father & live in bf DIE ! AWww. She have nobody else b/c she never have kids & her live in bf was TOO old to give it to her . She only 54 & it's too late for her to start over again T T. She have 3 brother but they all have family she doesn't want to be a burden & the house she stay belong to her father & it's in foreclose b/c her father 's ex wife did a second mortgage & took the money w/o pay any rent on the house like she agreed. She told me to HAVE KIDS now ...before it too late . She alone . *cry* 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That was what my mom told me too, that i need to get married (again) and have kids so that I won't be alone when i get older. That my clock is ticking and i can't waste it but how can we be sure that our kids won't leave is alone once they go have their own family? Also what if we don't live til old age? I say work hard, play just as hard and when the time comes, you'll be happy, alone or not.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't even think about being alone .. I think about traveling, loving those I want to love, and be as happy as I can be lol

Just need to save some money for old age and I think I'm good to go .. if marriage is meant for me, my Mr. Right will come my way. If not, it's okay too -- just do whatever makes me happy lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
I don't even think about being alone .. I think about traveling, loving those I want to love, and be as happy as I can be lol

Just need to save some money for old age and I think I'm good to go .. if marriage is meant for me, my Mr. Right will come my way. If not, it's okay too -- just do whatever makes me happy lol
Amen!

cecilia

Staff member
I was watching Bang Rajan the other days and was crying like crazy (just like Koo Gum again) on Phet and Prang's pair.  I'm crying because she never told him once that she loves him ... even til her last breath. He loves her so much and to see her treat him like this .. just breaks my heart. How can people be so mean -- if you don't love them then let them go. Stop hurting them or take advantage of them while yearning for someone else's touch T___T

The tragic death of Art and Noon was another one too --- duty of a patriotic man/woman.  So heart wrenching T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=238&v=CqWV_5UXNd0

Oh, relationship -- why must you be so complicated!!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah that was pretty sad but remember what Juang said to her before their wedding? She said in this lifetime, lets have only 1 husband. I guess in today's time we would be like forget that! BUT in that day and age, you should only have 1 husband through thick and thin even if you don't love him. Also think back to what her mom said to her too. She said that Feung only think and believe in what she believe is right. She only care about what other would think of her instead of finding real happiness. So Feung is the type that believe she has one heart, she doesn't want others to look at her in a bad light so no matter what, she wants to be look upon as a good person thus her believing she should only have a heart for 1 guy only. Poor Khap.

cecilia

Staff member
^I hate that she's only doing it out of duty but I can't blame her either since he knew she loves someone else and took advantage of her situation in the first place (I sound indecisive now lol) I suppose I feel sad because Khap loves her so so much!  The part where he's injured and tried to cook for himself and her coming back to him with food touches my heart .. I thought she finally loves him and came back but nope, she only do it as a wife :(  I think if this were to be me, I would stay committed to him (even though our situation was like that) at least I know he will go through thick and thin with me and that should be all that matter.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It is just so sad that when he asked for her love right before they die, she couldn't give it but nonetheless he still loves her til his last breath. He watched and held the girl he love more then life die. That must have been so painful.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im not mad at her but at khap lol..he did force her^^^ in a way he cheated & stole her from the man she love & like she said he make her realize Thap is the only good man for her b/c though they love each other but Thap never cross the line. He the hero that every girl want ^^ just like a prince in boran lakorn he get all the girls haha. Out of duty or what ever , i truly belive she come to care for him & on her last breath she wishes for the.next life together , start over w/ him & in a way she forgive him as well .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Only in a lakorn where everything seemed so romantic...I bet in real life we be screaming bloody murder lol. That is why...growing up watching lakorn I imagined my future husband would be like this...Pra'ek where when he falls in love he's just a hopeless romantic and the things he would do at the end of the lakorn to win the N'ek back. It is the beginning and the middle that I would be pissed off if it happens to me in real life.

I don't think I want to go through the heartache of seeing him with a rai...and fighting over him with the rai. I will be like...goodbye. And if my Pra'ek is like Tui in the lakorn with Kwan. Seriously, I would report his behind. That crap is not the least sexy or romantic.

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl, i watch chinese series growing up , i dream of becoming a white hair maid w/ great matial art skill & the  man that can beat me will win my love ^^^ off to the sun set. i use to think if a man give me flower & candy would i get bufferfly, well, i didnt ^^^ i never recieve those from the man i like , it always the man im not interest in that shower me w/ gift, suck, man, why cant i have it all haha

cecilia

Staff member
I wouldn't even allow myself to be in that situation ... Lakorn doesn't imitates life fore me (I find it romantic in some ways but in no means do I want it in real life -- does that make sense? lol)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Shoo I was such a nang'ek when I found out I was cheated on. I walked out quietly then had my lawyer send him the divorce papers. I truly thought I would take out my gun and go into battle but it was the opposite. I did cried my eyes out, got mad drunk with my friends and burned his pictures but that was it lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it is romantic because it's make believe. You can fantasize...daydream like a little girl...when the heart is still innocent. But when you grow up and become wiser...the things Pra'eks act toward N'eks in a lakorn...I would not touch him with a ten foot poll. And especially the way he manhandles her or degrade her, I don't know how I would fall in love with such a man.

You are not going to call me a hoe, slut, gold digger and think that's a way of compliments and win my love.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolll hoe, slut, gold digger....my stalker call me those words + bitch ^^^^ I wasn't even mad b/c to him, I was all the above but how can he expected me to even consider him as a friend with such language ? Guys who curse is such a turn off . He can never win an inch of my heart with name calling .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, the only thing I say to my husband that sound bad is...don't be stupid lol

There are things, I know he says to riled me up and it never fails. I can feel my blood boiling. And I stop him by just saying that...or seriously, that's just stupid. Honestly, I don't want to be a N'ek. The girl endures way too much to get to the end of the rainbow...and even a few times, getting to the end of the rainbow a pot of gold isn't even there waiting for her lol