Got any Ch. 7 lakorns to recommend?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hello ya'll. :D

Hmm... the very last Ch.7 lakorn I saw was Ranakara. And that lakorn was very very good. For some odd reason, since then I've been watching mostly Ch. 3 or Ch. 5. But anywho... there are so many nang'aeks from Ch. 7 that I want to watch for the very first time. And I just want to have a change of pace. Do you have any recommendations as to what lakorns that I should watch?? I like lots and lots of drama and sad lakorns. Or someting mysterious and scary.

Thanks. :D

Note: Please no comedy! Hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh girl Bpop Pee Fah is airing on the 4th Of Feb Lol

But Hmm Channel 7 Lakorns; How about Nohra, Ton Ruk, Pood Pissaward

Pluerng Payu, Mae Ai Saeurn, Ghed Morrakod,

lady0fdarkness

Tina!!!!!! Thanks for the suggestions. I've always wanted to see Pluerng Payu w/Aum P. and Oil right? I will watch that one along with leh ratree and bbk! holy crap... lol.. I'm on a lakorn mayhem.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like Fai Nai Wayu with Por and Chompoo. I honestly didn't see the ending as being the way at is, and it's suspenseful...well at least to me....because the person that planned everything was a surprise. Jai Diew too with Vee, Pok, Kwan, and Note. I mainly watched this one because I thought Note and Kwan's couple was really cute! Not sure if this one is drama enough for you, but Vee was abandoned by his dad growing up because his dad thought that Vee was his rival's son.

Jone Plone Jai with Num and Donut
Nguern Rissaya with Por and Poo. Not a lot of people like this one but I did for some reason LOL.
Oon Ai Ruk with Tle Tawan, Cheer, Tangmo, Cee and Jieb Chompoonuch
Rahut Rissaya with Noon and Paul
Dao Puern Din with Noon, Chompoo, Vee, Bon, Aoun, Nathalie
Ruk Tid Lob with Cee and Jui
Kom Faek-action so you might not like it but it was Ch7's best lakorn of 2008
Kom Payabath with Vee, Aum, and Yui
Rung Thip with Vee and Yui
Rung Kiang Dao-lots of drama but I didn't like this one. Oh it's with Tangmo and Kade
Sai Luerd Hang Ruk with Aum and Paul
So Sanae Ha with Oil and Aum
Song Sanae Ha with Vee and Aum
Soo Saeng Tawan with Tle Thanapol and Pancake
Waew Sieng Sung with Yui and shoot forgot the dude's name- but this one is dramatic...Yui cries like in every scene
Dung Sawan Sarb with Kob and Por
Katakorn Kummathep with Kob and Por
Mia Jum Pben with Namfon K. and Bee Sawich
Hua Jai Nai Soonyagard with Chompoo and Vee
Lhong Tang Ruk with Por and Aimee Morakot
Ploy Lorm Petch with Namfon K. and Bee Sawich
Nah Kark with Namfon K. and Johnny Enfone
Pissaward Onlaweng with Noon and Kade
Pin Mook with Cee and Aum

And a dramatic one that's airing soon I think in February is Mia Luang with Tui, Pok, Aum, and Note

Gosh I have so much but that's all I can think of for now. I mainly watch a lot of Ch7 lakorns lol. Hmmm but Lome most of these are not sad dramatic ones lol. But they're good!!!

lady0fdarkness

thanks for all the recommendations nai and Tina. I will definitely look through them.

Mia Luang will be the lakorn that I will watch with everyone else while it airs! I've been waitinf for that too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Fai Nai WayuThis one was good too! I liked it alot with Por and Chompoo. I honestly didn't see the ending as being the way at is, and it's suspenseful...well at least to me....because the person that planned everything was a surprise. Jai Diew Totally Loved Jai Diew! too with Vee, Pok, Kwan, and Note. I mainly watched this one because I thought Note and Kwan's couple was really cute! Not sure if this one is drama enough for you, but Vee was abandoned by his dad growing up because his dad thought that Vee was his rival's son.

Nguern Rissaya with Por and Poo. Not a lot of people like this one but I did for some reason LOL.
Dao Puern Din with Noon, Chompoo, Vee, Bon, Aoun, Nathalie This one if you want to see Chom In her Nang Rai Role it was pretty good but some draggy parts
Rung Kiang Dao-lots of drama but I didn't like this one. Oh it's with Tangmo and Kade
Waew Sieng Sung with Yui and shoot forgot the dude's name- but this one is dramatic...Yui cries like in every scene This one was super good! and the guy's name was Tae
Pin Mook with Cee and Aum This lakorn I loved, but the ending omg LOL

And a dramatic one that's airing soon I think in February is Mia Luang with Tui, Pok, Aum, and Note

Gosh I have so much but that's all I can think of for now. I mainly watch a lot of Ch7 lakorns lol. Hmmm but Lome most of these are not sad dramatic ones lol. But they're good!!!

Just to add some points to some of the lakorn Nong Nai listed so you can see if it appeals to you I'll bold the ones she listed lol that I loved loved. I'm anticipating Mia Luang Also. Here are some more I'd like to add to the list

Sadtroo Koo Kwarn (Starring: Ouan & Yui)
Ruk Sood Kua (Starring: Cee, Cheer, Nam, Miang, Benz Ponyapum)
Muern Rao Ja Ruk Garn Mai Dai (Vee and Mo)
Sapai Tornado (Starring: Paul and Kob)
Yah Bai Ba (Starring: Oil and Mo)
Duay Raeng Haeng Ruk (Starring: Mos and Noon W)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thanks for all the recommendations nai and Tina. I will definitely look through them.

Mia Luang will be the lakorn that I will watch with everyone else while it airs! I've been waitinf for that too.
Totally dude I think I will even wake up early to catch it and cap it on my blog LOL

Nai_1_1 basically listed them all...lol...i recommend oun aii ruk...that's basically the only ch.7 sad/drama lakorn i remember right now...

pleurng payu is good at the beginning and in the middle...but i just remember being really disappointed with the ending...i couldn't really stand louis either...he was so clingy!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Fai Nai Wayu with Por and Chompoo. I honestly didn't see the ending as being the way at is, and it's suspenseful...well at least to me....because the person that planned everything was a surprise. Jai Diew too with Vee, Pok, Kwan, and Note. I mainly watched this one because I thought Note and Kwan's couple was really cute! Not sure if this one is drama enough for you, but Vee was abandoned by his dad growing up because his dad thought that Vee was his rival's son.

Dao Puern Din with Noon, Chompoo, Vee, Bon, Aoun, Nathalie
Waew Sieng Sung with Yui and shoot forgot the dude's name- but this one is dramatic...Yui cries like in every scene
Pin Mook with Cee and Aum

wahh true ch7 fan right dere lol

aw i was gon say dum khum but since u said no comedy then dats out lol comedies might be cheesy and corny at times but they do give u a good laugh lol

deres dis one drama w/ noon and chakrit i forgot what it was called but i really liked it cause they spoke thai, lao, and khmer in it and it was a good lakorn. it started w/ da word pleng lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
For sure Diamend. Ch7 fan blood runs in the family haha.

The one with Noon and Chakrit is Pleng Pah Fah Lom Dao. I didn't finish that one after Chakrit left Noon for awhile...to go marry someone else? Haha I forget. But yes this one is dramatic indeed. Chakrit's mom was such a bitch in here that I would have rather died than be her daughter in law lmao.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO damn nai lol u'd rather give up ur life than be her daughter-in-law? LOL she was a biatch though. she didn't really think of his feelings. she was more concerned bout her business. i finished it! their daugher was soo CUUTE

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah, or more like I'd rather marry someone else cuter than Chakrit hahahahaha! Uh oh if Moh or Ami reads this they'll kill me for dissing on their love Chakrit :lol:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO aw i think chakrit is handsome lol but yea deres plenty of others and i don't think i'd be able to stand living w/ a crazy witch like dat lady lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
HAHA I think I might be over my Cee phase, until he comes onscreen again. I need to find a new hot star to crush on at the moment. I'm so loyal I know lmfao! Got any suggestions?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh u askin da wrong person at da moment lol cause right now i like hk guys more than thai actors lol oh jeezus i remember when i went through my phases when i was in hs. first it was tik j, then i think chakrit, then erm i forgot LOL it was a lot. oh oil was in dere somewhere lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL I used to like Tik too. I thought he was so handsome in Roy Rae with Aom! Alas, I'm shallow and when Tik turned not as handsome, I stopped looking hahahahahaha.