Got Jakrapun

ling

sarNie Hatchling
What happened to him? Haven't seen him around. Anyone know? Is he still singing? Lakorns?
I really like him in Tur Kur Duang Jai with Cherry

noungning

Heartless
he just came out with a new album recently, so he must be on concert tours. as for lakorns i doubt he have time for that after just releasing an album.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone give me infos on him...
He's married? Didn't know that. Wow!!! Who's the lucky girl? Kid? Ok now i know i'm really behind.

Infos please!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i am watching his lakorn with cherry again. Man he was awesome and handsome in there, making me fall for him all over again. wondering what he is up to. haven't seen him around. anyone knows??

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
I am hoping he is not gay.......would love to see him with his own kids. Man, what beautiful person they must be......

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
If anyone know any news, please update us. Too bad I don't know any thai:)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Even if he did I wouldn't know what's going on because I can't read thai. So sad.....well, hope he come out with another album. :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i am watching his lakorn with cherry again. Man he was awesome and handsome in there, making me fall for him all over again. wondering what he is up to. haven't seen him around. anyone knows??
I couldn't get into that lakorn with Cherry and I do like her too. My favorite lakorn of Got was With Aom and one where na'ek pretend to be a servant in his house. Too bad he wasn't in lakorns back in his days.